Armed Protests Being Planned in all 50 States

Also, from the story above....

" The FBI has also received information in recent days on a group calling for “storming” state, local and federal government courthouses and administrative buildings in the event President Donald Trump is removed from office prior to Inauguration Day. The group is also planning to “storm” government offices in every state the day President-elect Joe Biden will be inaugurated, regardless of whether the states certified electoral votes for Biden or Trump. "

More "law and order" from the right wing losers.
Fake News

Gullible witch.

" The FBI has also received information in recent days on a group calling for “storming” state, local and federal government courthouses and administrative buildings in the event President Donald Trump is removed from office prior to Inauguration Day. The group is also planning to “storm” government offices in every state the day President-elect Joe Biden will be inaugurated, regardless of whether the states certified electoral votes for Biden or Trump. "

Correct me if I'm wrong but you guys are outraged that people "attacked" the capitol but are good with attacking the President? This makes sense to you?
What happened? Attacking the capitol was fine last summer.
Yeah but that was blacks with all their bogus baggage versus police
Surely something can be done to trigger the ferals.

After 10 months of nonstop violence,

You lying about us doesn't make us hypocrites. It just makes you look like a butthurt liar.

When you all stop acting like fascist brownshirts, we'll stop pointing it out, 'kay? The two sides are complete opposites. The liberals are peaceful and patriotic, while the Trump cult is violent, fascist and treasonous. Most of the nation understands that, which is why you've had to hide from decent society in online fascist SafeSpaces.

Oh, the nation wants me to pass on a message to you Trump cult fascists. The nation says "suck it hard, losers." And to those committing violence, the nation says "enjoy prison".
Oh, I AM THE NATION and I am passing it on first person to you commie democrats "suck it hard, enjoy the next four years. Your asshole will be about the size of the Sea of Serenity by the time the democrats wipe their collective dicks on your back.

You lying about us doesn't make us hypocrites. It just makes you look like a butthurt liar.

When you all stop acting like fascist brownshirts, we'll stop pointing out, 'kay? The two sides are complete opposites. The liberals are peaceful and patriotic, while the Trump cult is violent, fascist and treasonous. Most of the nation understands that, which is why you've had to hide from decent society in online fascist SafeSpaces.

Oh, the nation wants me to pass on a message to you Trump cult fascists. The nation says "suck it hard, losers." And to those committing violence, the nation says "enjoy prison".
It is going to be priceless to watch you commie democrats twist in the wind when CCP Joe and Kameltoe and the democrat house and senate turn the country into a third world shit hole because you will have to admit your stupidity. You've got it all now moron--who ya gonna blame now? HaHaHaHa. You won't be so happy when you burn through that free democrat stimulus. Don't worry, we'll be here to hold your feet to the fire and force you to take responsibility.

They wont admit it...they could be in bread lines and would still claim everything is just peachy.

When you all stop acting like fascist brownshirts, we'll stop pointing out, 'kay? The two sides are complete opposites. The liberals are peaceful and patriotic, while the Trump cult is violent, fascist and treasonous. Most of the nation understands that, which is why you've had to hide from decent society in online fascist SafeSpaces.

It is going to be priceless to watch you commie democrats twist in the wind when CCP Joe and Kameltoe and the democrat house and senate turn the country into a third world shit hole because you will have to admit your stupidity. You've got it all now moron--who ya gonna blame now? HaHaHaHa. You won't be so happy when you burn through that free democrat stimulus. Don't worry, we'll be here to hold your feet to the fire and force you to take responsibility.

They wont admit it...they could be in bread lines and would still claim everything is just peachy.
Sadly, you are 100% correct, but I'll still refresh their memories. LOL

This is what happens when Tyrants try to take a free nation, steal elections and install Communist puppets
Anyone who values their freedom and does not want to live under a dictatorship should join in.
There will be no freedom, no peace without sacrifice.

Of course, I can't go.......The new season of my favorite show is coming out on Netflix YAY !!! <sarc>

You think Trump is a Commie? By the way - another word for "armed protests" is "riots". Weapons are counterproductive in case of political demonstrations. Weapons are not "free opinion".

Last edited:

This goes to show how useless the FBI has become. Trump was right.

It is going to be priceless to watch you commie democrats twist in the wind when CCP Joe

You're a loony.

On a scale of 10 to 10, how much does it bother you that the nation thinks you're a fascist loony?

You don't speak for "the nation," Nazi.

You speak for yourself, a pathetic, hate filled fascist looking to exact revenge from your betters.

Of fuck off Nazi.

Aww, is the fascist filth upset because all his white supremacist fascist buddies are going to prison?

And not just any prision, but federal-pound-me-in-the-ass prison.

I really shouldn't mention that. It will make the Trump cultists want to go to prison.

Anyone who breached the seat of government should go to prison.

But those who attacked the White House in July are not subject to the law. The KGB refuses to apprehend them.

1610497638991.png

So, do you support your Nazi goon buddies tearing down the White House Fence and attempting to murder the President of the United States?

1610497710154.png

Of course you do - you're only sad that you didn't have the guts to do it yourself, little Nazi fuck.

Forum List

Back