Armed terrorists take over Federal building in Oregon

Is it legal to sentence someone after they already served their sentence for that crime?
Apparently so, which seems like bad law to me.

However, the ranchers are breaking the law and need to be removed and dealt with.
Weird how people keep saying that but can't back it up..
What laws are they breaking?
I honestly don't know much about it. Only thing I care about is the possible tyranny
They could be tresspassing as to the structure. The land is public land and certainly not marked with use restrictions such as, no tresspassing, no camping, no fires, etc.

The tyranny is committed by a person who does not follow the law. No, GW would not support them anymore than Daniel Shays.

s
Is it legal to sentence someone after they already served their sentence for that crime?

However, the ranchers are breaking the law and need to be removed and dealt with.
I honestly don't know much about it. Only thing I care about is the possible tyranny
The same law John Brown broke, armed takeover of a federal installation. Should be dealt with in the same manner,

They aren't terrorists.

Just because they're an armed group with the stated goal of removing the US government by force doesn't make them terrorists.

Traitors, yes.

Yes, they are domestic terrorist and traitors.

I think someone found the most appropriate name for this group....

OWL QAEDA

oregonmilitia800.png

The tyranny is committed by a person who does not follow the law. No, GW would not support them anymore than Daniel Shays.
Try posting substance. Tell us HOW
Don't have to tell you "how". You are wrong, as usual. With the Hammonds in custody, the militia will be turned back and that will be the end of it.

I did not think you would support Owl Quada.

s

The same law John Brown broke, armed takeover of a federal installation. Should be dealt with in the same manner,

The building was vacant. Nothing was no, "take over".

Try posting substance. Tell us HOW
Don't have to tell you "how". You are wrong, as usual. With the Hammonds in custody, the militia will be turned back and that will be the end of it.

I did not think you would support Owl Quada.
Saying the same thing over and over with no elaboration makes you sound clinically retarded.
Maybe you should just go to bed, you old goat..

s

s

Not at all. It was vacant for the holidays. And if your house is vacant anyone with a gun has the right to take it over and threaten you with death if you try to get it back. You fine with that ?

TN does not get that sane people have to say things over and over to him to get him back in reality.

Vigi commits fallacy of false equivalency.

This is not a riot in an urban area with thousands of innocent bystanders.

The shouting is all over, and the remaining few have been told to go home by the country residents.

TN does not get that sane people have to say things over and over to him to get him back in reality.
How do you get me to reality when you can't explain anything? You saying I'm wrong and saying you won't explain why makes you sound like a fuckin hack. Period.

s

What does vacant mean? The buildings were obviously used by the wildlife refuge. Since when does a building become available when it is locked up and closed. That takes us directly to what crimes may have been committed, besides just trespassing. The buildings were broken into. Objects in the buildings have been used without permission. Keys to motor vehicles, including ATV's and work trucks, were taken and the vehicles used. That means for starters, breaking and entering, burglary, theft, grand theft for using the vehicles with out permission, and use of a firearm during the commission of a felony.

The facilities have been "taken over" because the managers representing the legal owners of the property, the wildlife refuge, are not being permitted on the property or into the facilities. It is no different than if a group of armed burglars took over your home while you were away for a few hours or a weekend and when you came home refused to let you enter your home.

Forum List

Back