Armed terrorists take over Federal building in Oregon

The feds re-opened access to the facility in order to reap a large catch on determination day.

The terrorists will be occupying federal penitentiaries for years to come.

Rolling Thunder, the Hammonds and the Bundys can put us to sleep, so don't help out with an 89 paragraph nonsensity.
I'm sorry if you have such a short part attention span, dude, but don't assume that everyone is as handicapped as you seem to be. Most people can read an ordinary magazine article without any trouble

Yeah, they are fakes, they are jerks, and see how easy it is to clarify what they are. What they are not are true Americans.
We are in agreement there.
Pedantry never catches my attention, kid. Write as much as you want, but don't expect long diatribes to be read. A better way is to give a quick synopsis and a link.

Is it legal to sentence someone after they already served their sentence for that crime?
Apparently so, which seems like bad law to me.

However, the ranchers are breaking the law and need to be removed and dealt with.
Weird how people keep saying that but can't back it up..
What laws are they breaking?
I honestly don't know much about it. Only thing I care about is the possible tyranny
They could be tresspassing as to the structure. The land is public land and certainly not marked with use restrictions such as, no tresspassing, no camping, no fires, etc.

They could be tresspassing as to the structure. The land is public land and certainly not marked with use restrictions such as, no tresspassing, no camping, no fires, etc.

Prohibited Activities
Fires, swimming, camping, and collecting natural objects such as plants, animals, insects, minerals, antlers, and objects of antiquity (including Indian artifacts) are prohibited.

Rules and Regulations - Malheur - U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
Don't expect the far right to stop lying.

Is it legal to sentence someone after they already served their sentence for that crime?
Apparently so, which seems like bad law to me.

However, the ranchers are breaking the law and need to be removed and dealt with.
Weird how people keep saying that but can't back it up..
What laws are they breaking?
I honestly don't know much about it. Only thing I care about is the possible tyranny

Prohibited Activities
Fires, swimming, camping, and collecting natural objects such as plants, animals, insects, minerals, antlers, and objects of antiquity (including Indian artifacts) are prohibited.

Rules and Regulations - Malheur - U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
Don't expect the far right to stop lying.

I don't. I just point it out when I see it.

At least it's current. Maybe a different spin. Heck, we are still getting new threads about Clinton's sexcapades from 20 years ago and .......Benghazi.
which still matter to our government now.
Only in the deluded miniscule minds of you demented rightwingnuts.
Her incompetence in the Benghazi is just a SNIPPET OF WHAT WOULD BE THE NORM ID SHE BECAME PRESIDENT.
If the escapades of Billy and the young girls compromises the threat of bl;ack mail to Hillary, what would she do? Dump Bill? Hell no. She kept with him this long, she thinks she needs him regardless of the national threat he could be.
There have never been accusations of Bill Clinton with young girls. Your arguments always rely on dishonesty and lies.
Check out the island he went to more than once with the pedophile who was found guilty of child rape. Good friend of Clinton's. Guess he owed Clinton good times.

Rolling Thunder, the Hammonds and the Bundys can put us to sleep, so don't help out with an 89 paragraph nonsensity.
I'm sorry if you have such a short part attention span, dude, but don't assume that everyone is as handicapped as you seem to be. Most people can read an ordinary magazine article without any trouble

Pedantry never catches my attention, kid. Write as much as you want, but don't expect long diatribes to be read. A better way is to give a quick synopsis and a link.

You seem like a nice kid and all....it's just kind of sad that you seem to have such a low attention span that you can't handle an ordinary length article like that.....(perhaps you're watching too much TV).....and kind of sad that you imagine that everyone else shares your aversion to detailed explanations of the evidence or facts in some situation that is the subject of the debate thread.

At least it's current. Maybe a different spin. Heck, we are still getting new threads about Clinton's sexcapades from 20 years ago and .......Benghazi.
which still matter to our government now.
Only in the deluded miniscule minds of you demented rightwingnuts.

There have never been accusations of Bill Clinton with young girls. Your arguments always rely on dishonesty and lies.
Check out the island he went to more than once with the pedophile who was found guilty of child rape. Good friend of Clinton's. Guess he owed Clinton good times.
Check out your gullible insanity! You poor rabidly delusional rightwingnut.

The new flag of the Y'all Qaeda YeeHawdists...

Gadsden_Snacks.png

I think we may have found the truth about that snack shortage.

Oregon-standoff-via-Yall-Qaeda-2.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back