Arms Dealer Viktor Bout Has Given His First Interview After Being Released From US Custody -- Tells The Truth What's Happened To America Under Biden

Hatred of women? No, I love women. The more women the merrier, but I'd hardly call her a woman.

What don't you get of us fighting the drug lords of South America and the fact this guy has armed them in the past?
You’d hardly call her a woman? Fuck your idiotic nonsense

It was the only deal possible.

You assholes would leave an American to rot in aRussiam work camp for no other reason than you don’t like that she was a woman, a lesbian, and a person of color

Bullshit.

Ms. Griner is a nobody with zero value to the Russian Federation.

Uncle Pooty would be pleased to return the dame for some good publicity and to look like a regular mensch.

But you have to know how to deal with people, and Sleepy Joe never read the Art of the Deal and was too proud to get on the phone to the Trumpster to get advice on how to get this done.

Without looking at his DD214, you have no idea as to whether or not he's eligible for VA benefits, just crap you're pulling outta your ass. And, for the record, while a person with a drug charge will not generally receive an Honorable discharge, there are a couple of grades just below that, which they can receive. Discharges are not only based on what happened to cause them to separate before their EAOS, but also on their service (as determined by their evaluation marks and awards received). There is a distinct possibility that he could have gotten a General Under Honorable Conditions, as I have done separations for people who were kicked out for drugs who still managed to get a General Under Honorable Conditions discharge. I was a Personnelman for over 20 years in the US Navy, and that's part of what my job entailed.
Nope. I am not pulling it out my ass. You don't know jackshit. Go work putting tires on your goddamn bike cause you don't know jackshit about the fucking Navy.

An administrative discharge (other than medical) will result in loss of VA benefits. Especialy for drug abuse.

Administrative discharges are handed down for transgressions the military deems less serious, like — in Hunter Biden’s case — failing a drug test. Biden could have received one of two types of administrative discharges: general (under honorable conditions) and other than honorable. Veterans with general administrative discharges still receive hiring preference for civil service jobs but are not eligible for GI Bill benefits. Veterans with other-than-honorable discharges receive neither.

Nope. I am not pulling it out my ass. You don't know jackshit. Go work putting tires on your goddamn bike cause you don't know jackshit about the fucking Navy.

An administrative discharge (other than medical) will result in loss of VA benefits. Especialy for drug abuse.

Administrative discharges are handed down for transgressions the military deems less serious, like — in Hunter Biden’s case — failing a drug test. Biden could have received one of two types of administrative discharges: general (under honorable conditions) and other than honorable. Veterans with general administrative discharges still receive hiring preference for civil service jobs but are not eligible for GI Bill benefits. Veterans with other-than-honorable discharges receive neither.
And those like Whelan with Bad Conduction Discharges get nothing

Might wanna talk to the VA about that then..................

Applying for Benefits and Your Character of Discharge​

Generally, in order to receive VA benefits and services, the Veteran’s character of discharge or service must be under other than dishonorable conditions (e.g., honorable, under honorable conditions, general). However, individuals receiving undesirable, bad conduct, and other types of dishonorable discharges may qualify for VA benefits depending on a determination made by VA.

Read the factsheet on claims for benefits involving other-than-honorable discharges.

And yeah, I'm pretty sure that I know a bit about the Navy, spent over 20 years of my life serving in it. By the way, I trust what the VA says on their actual website more than I trust your Politifact link. And by the way, GI Bill benefits are not the same as VA benefits. GI Bill is for education (and yes, that does require an honorable discharge) whereas VA benefits are primarily for medical, and the type of discharge required for those is not as strict as the requirements for the GI bill. If you want to sound like you know what you're talking about, please have the ability to differentiate between the various programs.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back