Army Clears Bowe Bergdahl of Misconduct. Really?

Oh, Dave, you wingnuts were hugging Bob and his family until The BLack Guy got their kid out.

Then it was amazing how fast you all turned on them.

Link? No one was supporting Bergdahl, you clueless moron. You had never heard of him until the HNIC tried to use him to bolster his failing political fortunes.

The bolded: damn, that is racist to the core.

so is he....

but he has no rep so can't get negged so thinks he can spew any garbage he wants.

but there's no racism in how they treat this president. nope nope nope.

the good thing is it must make him cringe every day that the black guy is president. that's comforting.

Link? No one was supporting Bergdahl, you clueless moron. You had never heard of him until the HNIC tried to use him to bolster his failing political fortunes.

Uh, really?

Republicans on Sgt. Bergdahl: Then & Now | The Daily Banter

“Todd and I are praying for Private First Class Bowe Bergdahl, his family, and all of his fellow soldiers who are putting their lives on the line to defend our freedom and protect democracy abroad,” Governor Palin said. “The capture of Private Bergdahl and the bombings in Jakarta prove that we have not defeated terrorism, and that radical extremists will stop at nothing to attack Westerners and our ideals.” Sarah Palin July, 2009

“Then there is Army SGT Bowe Bergdahl still held by the Islamic terrorist Haqqani network, probably in Pakistan, in the same place where Osama Bin Laden was hiding. This past POW/MIA national day of recognition, Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel reiterated a pledge to secure the young Army NCO being held captive, but have there been any actions? Any time, attention, or even mention from the Commander-in-Chief? Nah, no camera highlights in it for him.” Allen West December, 2013

“The mission to bring our missing soldiers home is one that will never end. It’s important that we make every effort to bring this captured soldier home to his family.” Sen. James Inohofe, June, 2013

“My prayers are with the family of Pfc. Bowe Bergdahl, the U.S. soldier seen on the Taliban abduction video released this weekend. The Jawa Report has the full clip. All Americans should hope and pray for his release from jihadi custody.” Michelle "Mail Order Bride from Hell" Malkin - July, 2009

There's more but you get the idea. They liked Bowe just fine when he was just another problem Obama hadn't solved.

The minute they got him out, though, man he was the worst traitor since Benedict Arnold.

Is it possible for someone who is paying attention to NOT know this? The fact that GOP faithful had been pressuring Obama to get that kid home is common knowledge. The Rabbi simply had to know this.

And [MENTION=20947]The Rabbi[/MENTION].....what does HNIC mean?

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ry17eIKb77Q]Cheryl and Ed advocating for Bowe Bergdahl - YouTube[/ame]

Oh, Dave, you wingnuts were hugging Bob and his family until The BLack Guy got their kid out.

Uh, really?

Republicans on Sgt. Bergdahl: Then & Now | The Daily Banter

“Todd and I are praying for Private First Class Bowe Bergdahl, his family, and all of his fellow soldiers who are putting their lives on the line to defend our freedom and protect democracy abroad,” Governor Palin said. “The capture of Private Bergdahl and the bombings in Jakarta prove that we have not defeated terrorism, and that radical extremists will stop at nothing to attack Westerners and our ideals.” Sarah Palin July, 2009

“Then there is Army SGT Bowe Bergdahl still held by the Islamic terrorist Haqqani network, probably in Pakistan, in the same place where Osama Bin Laden was hiding. This past POW/MIA national day of recognition, Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel reiterated a pledge to secure the young Army NCO being held captive, but have there been any actions? Any time, attention, or even mention from the Commander-in-Chief? Nah, no camera highlights in it for him.” Allen West December, 2013

“The mission to bring our missing soldiers home is one that will never end. It’s important that we make every effort to bring this captured soldier home to his family.” Sen. James Inohofe, June, 2013

“My prayers are with the family of Pfc. Bowe Bergdahl, the U.S. soldier seen on the Taliban abduction video released this weekend. The Jawa Report has the full clip. All Americans should hope and pray for his release from jihadi custody.” Michelle "Mail Order Bride from Hell" Malkin - July, 2009

There's more but you get the idea. They liked Bowe just fine when he was just another problem Obama hadn't solved.

The minute they got him out, though, man he was the worst traitor since Benedict Arnold

They've used Bowe for their own purposes since day one. If, in some form or fashion, it's eventually revealed that Sgt Bergdahl acted heroically while in captivity, conservatives would shower him with praise as being a fine example of American resilience while also praising his parents for raising such a fine son. Then conservatives would probably claim that it was liberals who engaged in a disinformation campaign about who Sgt Bergdahl was and the circumstances surrounding his disappearance in order to undermine the war effort or some such nonsense. No doubt the draft dodger, Ted Nugent, would show up to have his picture taken with Sgt Bergdahl for the purposes of stating the importance of CCW laws just in case one of those Taliban 'fellers' ever crosses Obama's open borders in order to try to kidnap someone in your family on the way to church.

Have I left anything out?

Oh, yeah. Praise JESUS!

They've used Bowe for their own purposes since day one. If, in some form or fashion, it's eventually revealed that Sgt Bergdahl acted heroically while in captivity, conservatives would shower him with praise as being a fine example of American resilience while also praising his parents for raising such a fine son. Then conservatives would probably claim that it was liberals who engaged in a disinformation campaign about who Sgt Bergdahl was and the circumstances surrounding his disappearance in order to undermine the war effort or some such nonsense. No doubt the draft dodger, Ted Nugent, would show up to have his picture taken with Sgt Bergdahl for the purposes of stating the importance of CCW laws just in case one of those Taliban 'fellers' ever crosses Obama's open borders in order to try to kidnap someone in your family on the way to church.

Oh, yeah. Praise JESUS!
Bergdahl's primary problem is not his conduct in captivity. His problem is walking off base and endangering, and even causing the deaths of his comrades at arms. That's obviously what you left out.

Oh, yeah. Praise JESUS!
Bergdahl's primary problem is not his conduct in captivity. His problem is walking off base and endangering, and even causing the deaths of his comrades at arms. That's obviously what you left out.

I disagree.
Bergdahl's primary problem is that he was released while a Democratic president was in office...the fact that it was THIS Democratic president compounds his problems.

Not to worry, this deserter is sequestered away from prying public eyes until the Manchurian muslim leaves office.... it will be the WORST CASE of PTSD the military doctors have ever seen!

You, V, are the Manchurian double agent of the far right and are failing desperately.

Not to worry, this deserter is sequestered away from prying public eyes until the Manchurian muslim leaves office.... it will be the WORST CASE of PTSD the military doctors have ever seen!

You, V, are the Manchurian double agent of the far right and are failing desperately.

This coming from a far left Obama drone that fails with every post.

You are a fucking broken record. Either contribute or go away. Fucking troll.

[Bergdahl's primary problem is not his conduct in captivity. His problem is walking off base and endangering, and even causing the deaths of his comrades at arms. That's obviously what you left out.

Except no one proved that he did that.

Yeah, it was pretty stupid for him to wander off base. Again, I would still like to know if his unit was using Go-No Go pills to keep alert. But I suspect the Army won't want to have that conversation.

You are a fucking broken record. Either contribute or go away. Fucking troll.

WOW another far left Obama drone that can not handle when their own tactics are used against them.

You are free to leave the board if you do not like what I post!

Then again you are a far left Obama drone so yes you are not going to be liked being called out for what you are.

All the far left on this board is broken record with the same posts (some variation), but the same none the less. I do nothing different that the other far left Obama drones you support.

It is called mocking the far left, if you can not handle that then I suggest you either deal with it or leave the board.

[Bergdahl's primary problem is not his conduct in captivity. His problem is walking off base and endangering, and even causing the deaths of his comrades at arms. That's obviously what you left out.

Except no one proved that he did that.

Yeah, it was pretty stupid for him to wander off base. Again, I would still like to know if his unit was using Go-No Go pills to keep alert. But I suspect the Army won't want to have that conversation.

Garwood was charged but not found guilty of desertion, and he joined the enemy, carried a weapon and roamed about freely. Intent and circumstances mean everything.

Ah, Rep Frog Boy II, glad to see you noticed what I post and it annoys you...and I didn't have to put a cartoon with it so you could understand.....or perhaps Howey explained it to you?

Ah, Rep Frog Boy II, glad to see you noticed what I post and it annoys you...and I didn't have to put a cartoon with it so you could understand.....or perhaps Howey explained it to you?

Reps are worth nothing but mean everything to you.

You continue to fail here.

Try a new approach.

Kosh wants the religious liberty to human sacrifice you on another thread, V, and you are defending him.

This could not get better if you clowns were writing the script.

:lol:

That explains Bob's sympathy for the Taliban prisoners in Gitmo.

Oh, wait -- no, that's a leftist trait, isn't it? Why yes. Yes it is.

well besides the right wanting him rescued in 2012....but besides that you are right

Forum List

Back