Arrest made in David Dorn case.

In the thread I started a few days ago I said that these protests are no longer about Floyd and probably never were. This is class warfare, pure and simple. Capitalists and capitalism are their real enemy and have been from the beginning. If you asked them today about Floyd they would say "Who?"

Floyd gets taken down and killed for maybe using a fake $20. Angelo Mozilo retires a millionaire after causing taxpayers to lose billions.

And?

Class does play a role in the protests. People are tired of getting beat down for a fraction of what others get away with.

So the answer is to destroy small businesses of innocent people who did NOT bilk people for billions?

If bankers can get away with it, all should be able to.

In the thread I started a few days ago I said that these protests are no longer about Floyd and probably never were. This is class warfare, pure and simple. Capitalists and capitalism are their real enemy and have been from the beginning. If you asked them today about Floyd they would say "Who?"

Floyd gets taken down and killed for maybe using a fake $20. Angelo Mozilo retires a millionaire after causing taxpayers to lose billions.

What did Dave Dorn get killed for? To avenge Floyd? Another black man?

I can't answer why anyone would needlessly kill anyone.

I can answer. Apparently Dorn was killed for a TV.

And there will be charges filed. No one will argue that the person was simply "doing his job".

You have actually talked to people who don’t think Chauvin should be charged with anything?

That’s interesting. I haven’t. He should be in prison for at least 20 years.

Who is being held accountable for killing Breonna Taylor?

Thank you law enforcement! Hopefully more arrests will be forthcoming.

Bravo to the police for catching the POS.

Another Obama son, how surprising considering this was all about “black lives matter”.

Where in the OP posted article does it claim he was a BLM member?

And?

Class does play a role in the protests. People are tired of getting beat down for a fraction of what others get away with.

So the answer is to destroy small businesses of innocent people who did NOT bilk people for billions?

So your answer to criminal behavior is more criminal behavior perpetrated on even more victims. Is that what you're telling me?

And?

So your answer to criminal behavior is more criminal behavior perpetrated on even more victims. Is that what you're telling me?

Are we to have a fair and equal justice system or not? Are you saying we shouldn't? I'm saying we have to and there will be one, one way or the other. All get held accountable or we will get one where no one is.

And?

Are we to have a fair and equal justice system or not? Are you saying we shouldn't? I'm saying we have to and there will be one, one way or the other. All get held accountable or we will get one where no one is.

Answer my question first. Your answer to criminal behavior is more criminal behavior perpetrated on even more victims. Is that what you're telling me?

Another question: If you have no qualms about making even more victims then why do you care about them at all? If you have no problem making a victim out of a small business owner then why do you give a shit for embezzlement victims?

I cant imagine the "deep emotional healing" this hero must've witnessed at the end of a long life of service.
Sad that these criminals took his life when he spent his life helping the disadvantaged...yet democrats won’t celebrate his life....

“ Former St. Louis County police Chief Tim Fitch knew Dorn for 30 years and said they became close friends when Dorn and his wife were leading the St. Louis police department's Explorers program for young people interested in law enforcement careers, while Fitch was leading the county's program.

He was very dedicated to youth, especially disadvantaged youth," said Fitch, who led the St. Louis County Police Department from 2009 to 2014. "He wanted to see them succeed. He wanted to be a role model for those young men and women to go into law enforcement."

It’s disgusting. How many lives have been gravely affected by this scumbag over a TV?

Dorn’s funeral should be on national TV, just like the criminal’s Floyd was.

Floyd's should not have been. He was a big nothing canonized by Democrats for political purposes. This great man Dorn will get no attention from them.

bout time the police were good for something.
Very disrespectful. 99% of the time the police are great. Media doesn’t cover it. They concentrate on the “bad cops”. Better ratings and sheep like you follow along.

And?

Answer my question first. Your answer to criminal behavior is more criminal behavior perpetrated on even more victims. Is that what you're telling me?

Another question: If you have no qualms about making even more victims then why do you care about them at all? If you have no problem making a victim out of a small business owner then why do you give a shit for embezzlement victims?

I answered your questions. If some can get away with it, I support everyone getting away with it.

If you want to take the side of law and order, I'll join you as long as those laws apply to everyone .

Very disrespectful. 99% of the time the police are great. Media doesn’t cover it. They concentrate on the “bad cops”. Better ratings and sheep like you follow along.
I'll respect them more when they deserve more respect.

Get over it.

I'll respect them more when they deserve more respect.

Get over it.
How does David Dorn not deserve respect t?

3000 people enter a bank and complete a transaction on a single given day. One goes in and robs it. What is the media going to cover?

Forum List

Back