Arrest made in David Dorn case.

Thank you law enforcement! Hopefully more arrests will be forthcoming.

bout time the police were good for something.
Very disrespectful. 99% of the time the police are great. Media doesn’t cover it. They concentrate on the “bad cops”. Better ratings and sheep like you follow along.

3000 people enter a bank and complete a transaction on a single given day. One goes in and robs it. What is the media going to cover?
False conflation. Police save lives daily and arrest brutal criminals. Cover that.

They do. It's has to be pretty rare when a "brutal criminal" is arrested and it's not covered.
Not like this. That college kid that went on a killing spree and was caught...that barely got any air time. Meanwhile they refuse to give the backstory of George Floyd’s past and portray him as a saint.

His past is irrelevant. All you are wanting is to try and justify what the cops did.

Dismissed.
WRONG. Why do you assholes keep saying that.

#1) What the cops did was terrible and should be in jail for life.

#2) What he did in his past was terrible.

BOTH CAN BE TRUE!

What he did in the past is irrelevant.
For this case, yes. NOT irrelevant when he is basically given sainthood by the media and the likes of you. Do you even know what he did? Honest question.

Your virtue signaling will not work on me.

Yes I know what he did. Despite your thoughts otherwise it has been reported.
I just learned about it recently. I thought he had a drug past, not a violent criminal past. So what he did is "irrelevant". GOT IT! Saint George it is.

Thanks for your input.

The officer had a pretty violent past also.
Yes. He should have never been on the force. Shame on Klobuchar and on the police chief. But again, both can be true.

Chauvin = EVIL PERSON

Floyd = EVIL PERSON

Protesting poor policing = GREAT
Looting/Burning/Rioting = BAD
Floyd called a saint = BAD

I bet most of the protesters didn't know his past.

It's not actually about Floyd. You might note that most protesters use a long list of names.

The issue is the look on the cops face when he was told there was something wrong with Floyd and that he needed to get off of him.
All true but it is also true that Floyd is no saint.

So what? It's not about Floyd.
Floyd is the catalyst and has shrines built to him. That...so what.

Stephan Cannon (the murderer) is black. Ah, that's why one takes a knee for David Dorn. Just another normal day in the BLM's world.

Thank you law enforcement! Hopefully more arrests will be forthcoming.

bout time the police were good for something.
Very disrespectful. 99% of the time the police are great. Media doesn’t cover it. They concentrate on the “bad cops”. Better ratings and sheep like you follow along.

3000 people enter a bank and complete a transaction on a single given day. One goes in and robs it. What is the media going to cover?
False conflation. Police save lives daily and arrest brutal criminals. Cover that.

They do. It's has to be pretty rare when a "brutal criminal" is arrested and it's not covered.
Not like this. That college kid that went on a killing spree and was caught...that barely got any air time. Meanwhile they refuse to give the backstory of George Floyd’s past and portray him as a saint.

His past is irrelevant. All you are wanting is to try and justify what the cops did.

Dismissed.
WRONG. Why do you assholes keep saying that.

#1) What the cops did was terrible and should be in jail for life.

#2) What he did in his past was terrible.

BOTH CAN BE TRUE!

What he did in the past is irrelevant.
For this case, yes. NOT irrelevant when he is basically given sainthood by the media and the likes of you. Do you even know what he did? Honest question.

Your virtue signaling will not work on me.

Yes I know what he did. Despite your thoughts otherwise it has been reported.
I just learned about it recently. I thought he had a drug past, not a violent criminal past. So what he did is "irrelevant". GOT IT! Saint George it is.

Thanks for your input.

The officer had a pretty violent past also.
Yes. He should have never been on the force. Shame on Klobuchar and on the police chief. But again, both can be true.

Chauvin = EVIL PERSON

Floyd = EVIL PERSON

Protesting poor policing = GREAT
Looting/Burning/Rioting = BAD
Floyd called a saint = BAD

I bet most of the protesters didn't know his past.

It's not actually about Floyd. You might note that most protesters use a long list of names.

The issue is the look on the cops face when he was told there was something wrong with Floyd and that he needed to get off of him.
All true but it is also true that Floyd is no saint.

So what? It's not about Floyd.
Floyd is the catalyst and has shrines built to him. That...so what.

The look on the officers face as he stood on Floyd's neck was the catalyst.

In the thread I started a few days ago I said that these protests are no longer about Floyd and probably never were. This is class warfare, pure and simple. Capitalists and capitalism are their real enemy and have been from the beginning. If you asked them today about Floyd they would say "Who?"

Floyd gets taken down and killed for maybe using a fake $20. Angelo Mozilo retires a millionaire after causing taxpayers to lose billions.

And?

Class does play a role in the protests. People are tired of getting beat down for a fraction of what others get away with.

So the answer is to destroy small businesses of innocent people who did NOT bilk people for billions?

If bankers can get away with it, all should be able to.

So your answer to criminal behavior is more criminal behavior perpetrated on even more victims. Is that what you're telling me?

Are we to have a fair and equal justice system or not? Are you saying we shouldn't? I'm saying we have to and there will be one, one way or the other. All get held accountable or we will get one where no one is.

Answer my question first. Your answer to criminal behavior is more criminal behavior perpetrated on even more victims. Is that what you're telling me?

Another question: If you have no qualms about making even more victims then why do you care about them at all? If you have no problem making a victim out of a small business owner then why do you give a shit for embezzlement victims?

I answered your questions. If some can get away with it, I support everyone getting away with it.

You responded to my question with another question. That's not an answer. So again: Your answer to criminal behavior is more criminal behavior perpetrated on even more victims. Is that what you're telling me? Yes or no?

If you want to take the side of law and order, I'll join you as long as those laws apply to everyone .

If the laws don't apply to everyone and you won't join me on the side of law and order for that reason then my taking the side of law and order is irrelevant. Ergo, the caveat "If you want to take the side of law and order..." is moot and pointless.

All you're doing is palming all the work of maintaining law and order off on myself and others. This suggests to me that you are not interested in law and order at all. Your interest is in hoping the rich become victims of lawlessness and you will make victims of the non-rich to see that happen.

It is a cheap, lazy and unprincipled position to take and smacks of animus and spite.

There is no law and order when there are some who can get away with breaking our laws while others can not.

If there are SOME who do not get away with it then that means there is SOME law and order. Your solution to SOME law and order is NO law and order. Do you honestly think this will solve anything?

Saying you are for "law and order" is meaningless.

You just told me that if I'm for law and order then you will join me (albeit, only if everyone else is).

Here is a good example. There are thousands hiring people illegally. How get arrested?

How does that compare to getting arrested for being here illegally?

Charge them all or none.

Do you envision a fantasy world that is completely lawless but where you and everyone you care about would never be a victim? I'll just bet that you would change your tune real quick if someone you love was killed by a drunk driver. Let's see if you continue to stick up for illegal aliens with one of your own on a morgue table.

In the thread I started a few days ago I said that these protests are no longer about Floyd and probably never were. This is class warfare, pure and simple. Capitalists and capitalism are their real enemy and have been from the beginning. If you asked them today about Floyd they would say "Who?"

Floyd gets taken down and killed for maybe using a fake $20. Angelo Mozilo retires a millionaire after causing taxpayers to lose billions.

And?

Class does play a role in the protests. People are tired of getting beat down for a fraction of what others get away with.

So the answer is to destroy small businesses of innocent people who did NOT bilk people for billions?

So your answer to criminal behavior is more criminal behavior perpetrated on even more victims. Is that what you're telling me?

Are we to have a fair and equal justice system or not? Are you saying we shouldn't? I'm saying we have to and there will be one, one way or the other. All get held accountable or we will get one where no one is.

Answer my question first. Your answer to criminal behavior is more criminal behavior perpetrated on even more victims. Is that what you're telling me?

Another question: If you have no qualms about making even more victims then why do you care about them at all? If you have no problem making a victim out of a small business owner then why do you give a shit for embezzlement victims?

I answered your questions. If some can get away with it, I support everyone getting away with it.

You responded to my question with another question. That's not an answer. So again: Your answer to criminal behavior is more criminal behavior perpetrated on even more victims. Is that what you're telling me? Yes or no?

If you want to take the side of law and order, I'll join you as long as those laws apply to everyone .

If the laws don't apply to everyone and you won't join me on the side of law and order for that reason then my taking the side of law and order is irrelevant. Ergo, the caveat "If you want to take the side of law and order..." is moot and pointless.

All you're doing is palming all the work of maintaining law and order off on myself and others. This suggests to me that you are not interested in law and order at all. Your interest is in hoping the rich become victims of lawlessness and you will make victims of the non-rich to see that happen.

It is a cheap, lazy and unprincipled position to take and smacks of animus and spite.

There is no law and order when there are some who can get away with breaking our laws while others can not.

If there are SOME who do not get away with it then that means there is SOME law and order. Your solution to SOME law and order is NO law and order. Do you honestly think this will solve anything?

You just told me that if I'm for law and order then you will join me (albeit, only if everyone else is).

Here is a good example. There are thousands hiring people illegally. How get arrested?

Charge them all or none.

Do you envision a fantasy world that is completely lawless but where you and everyone you care about would never be a victim? I'll just bet that you would change your tune real quick if someone you love was killed by a drunk driver. Let's see if you continue to stick up for illegal aliens with one of your own on a morgue table.

How many employers of illegal aliens have been arrested? If they aren't, I support not arresting the illegal aliens also.

Nobody has the right to take the life on another IMO outside of direct self defense. All should be held accountable when they do. Unfortunately many are not.

We should start with Bush, Obama and Trump to set an example.

dodge, duck, dip, dive and dodge.

Nobody has the right to take the life on another IMO outside of direct self defense. All should be held accountable when they do. Unfortunately many are not.

I stated exactly what I believe. I hold that for all. Not sure why that bothers you.

I stated exactly what I believe. I hold that for all. Not sure why that bothers you.

The thing i was commenting about was you trying to bring Bush Obama and Trump into it.

Who did they kill exactly?

The thing i was commenting about was you trying to bring Bush Obama and Trump into it.

Thousands innocent men, women and children.

US has no idea how many innocent people it's killing in the Middle East

All lives matter, right?

All lives matter, right?

So, in other words, bullshit.

Try again, you dried up twat.

All lives matter, right?

Facts certainly are getting a lot of people upset today.

All lives matter, right?

Lol "facts"

Like most lefty morons you never realize that any standard you put on our government actions that would require zero chance of civilian death would basically mean we would have to surrender and let the bad guys win.

All lives matter, right?

Lol "facts"

Like most lefty morons you never realize that any standard you put on our government actions that would require zero chance of civilian death would basically mean we would have to surrender and let the bad guys win.

They did nothing to us. All lives don't matter, do they?

All lives matter, right?

Lol "facts"

They did nothing to us. All lives don't matter, do they?

What empty fucking progspeak.

Try to actually have a point, not a sound bite, you vile spewing gutter wench.

And?

Charge them all or none.

How many employers of illegal aliens have been arrested? If they aren't, I support not arresting the illegal aliens also.

Are we talking about illegal aliens or law and order? Illegal aliens is but one small aspect of law and order whereas law and order encompasses all crime.

And you still have not answered any questions.

1.) Your answer to criminal behavior is more criminal behavior perpetrated on even more victims. Is that what you're telling me? Yes or no?

2.) Do you envision a fantasy world that is completely lawless but where you and everyone you care about would never be a victim?

And a third question:

3.) If your answer to #2 is no and you know that it's possible that you or someone you care about could be killed and the person not brought to justice, how do you justify your position?

And?

Charge them all or none.

Are we talking about illegal aliens or law and order? Illegal aliens is but one small aspect of law and order whereas law and order encompasses all crime.

1.) Your answer to criminal behavior is more criminal behavior perpetrated on even more victims. Is that what you're telling me? Yes or no?

2.) Do you envision a fantasy world that is completely lawless but where you and everyone you care about would never be a victim?

And a third question:

3.) If your answer to #2 is no and you know that it's possible that you or someone you care about could be killed and the person not brought to justice, how do you justify your position?

I've answered your question over and over. I support a system where all are held accountable. Not just some. If we refuse that I support anarchy.

And?

Charge them all or none.

And a third question:

I've answered your question over and over. I support a system where all are held accountable. Not just some. If we refuse that I support anarchy.

No, you have not answered my question. All you're telling me is that you want total law and order or anarchy. This does not answer the question as to whether or not you think more crime and crime victims is a solution to the problem. In other words, I want to know if you think total lawlessness is the solution to some lawlessness. Do you?

And?

Charge them all or none.

And a third question:

No, you have not answered my question. All you're telling me is that you want total law and order or anarchy. This does not answer the question as to whether or not you think more crime and crime victims is a solution to the problem. In other words, I want to know if you think total lawlessness is the solution to some lawlessness. Do you?

Yes. But I don't understand why anyone would support the idea of laws not applying equally to everyone.

And?

Charge them all or none.

And a third question:

Yes.

How?

But I don't understand why anyone would support the idea of laws not applying equally to everyone.

Who said I didn't?

Forum List

Back