Arrest made in David Dorn case.

For every black killed by a cop, 270 blacks are killed by other blacks. That was a stat given by Bob Woodson, a black man who wrote the book 1776.

#blacklivesmustnotmatter

When a black kills another no one says "he was just doing his job".

I long for the day we bring back hangings. A rope is cheap and works every-time, free of PROG-bureaucracy seeking remedies that backfire. The Constitution calls for due process, not long process. Evidence provided deterrents occur when they're hung soon after the crime.

I cant imagine the "deep emotional healing" this hero must've witnessed at the end of a long life of service.
Sad that these criminals took his life when he spent his life helping the disadvantaged...yet democrats won’t celebrate his life....

“ Former St. Louis County police Chief Tim Fitch knew Dorn for 30 years and said they became close friends when Dorn and his wife were leading the St. Louis police department's Explorers program for young people interested in law enforcement careers, while Fitch was leading the county's program.

He was very dedicated to youth, especially disadvantaged youth," said Fitch, who led the St. Louis County Police Department from 2009 to 2014. "He wanted to see them succeed. He wanted to be a role model for those young men and women to go into law enforcement."
As a group they make heroes of the bottom feeders. This man wont be honored by the mob.

In the thread I started a few days ago I said that these protests are no longer about Floyd and probably never were. This is class warfare, pure and simple. Capitalists and capitalism are their real enemy and have been from the beginning. If you asked them today about Floyd they would say "Who?"

Floyd gets taken down and killed for maybe using a fake $20. Angelo Mozilo retires a millionaire after causing taxpayers to lose billions.

In the thread I started a few days ago I said that these protests are no longer about Floyd and probably never were. This is class warfare, pure and simple. Capitalists and capitalism are their real enemy and have been from the beginning. If you asked them today about Floyd they would say "Who?"

Floyd gets taken down and killed for maybe using a fake $20. Angelo Mozilo retires a millionaire after causing taxpayers to lose billions.

And?

And?

Class does play a role in the protests. People are tired of getting beat down for a fraction of what others get away with.

What did Dave Dorn get killed for? To avenge Floyd? Another black man?

And?

Class does play a role in the protests. People are tired of getting beat down for a fraction of what others get away with.

What others? You think if I was passing fake bills, that they wouldn't arrest me, or send me to prison?

You think if I was fighting the officers, they wouldn't pin me to the ground?

What others? You show me the guy with the same long violent criminal history, that did the same actions, and the police gave him a warning and sent him on his way.

Where is that guy? You show me that guy.

I can't answer why anyone would needlessly kill anyone.

And?

What others? You think if I was passing fake bills, that they wouldn't arrest me, or send me to prison?

You think if I was fighting the officers, they wouldn't pin me to the ground?

What others? You show me the guy with the same long violent criminal history, that did the same actions, and the police gave him a warning and sent him on his way.

Where is that guy? You show me that guy.

The store said people are never arrested in cases like this. That the police ask questions as to where the bill came from. I don't really need to address your made up scenario's either.

I can answer. Apparently Dorn was killed for a TV.

Thank you law enforcement! Hopefully more arrests will be forthcoming.

Death penalty. Fry that boy in the chair.

He was already a convicted felon prior to murdering David Dorn..go figure. Just the kind of person lefties love. Wonder how many times they kneeled and kissed his feet in the last several weeks?

And there will be charges filed. No one will argue that the person was simply "doing his job".

And?

So the answer is to destroy small businesses of innocent people who did NOT bilk people for billions?

And there will be charges filed. No one will argue that the person was simply "doing his job".

You have actually talked to people who don’t think Chauvin should be charged with anything?

That’s interesting. I haven’t. He should be in prison for at least 20 years.

Forum List

Back