Arrest made in Ohio 10 year old rape case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at the squealing idiots.

Can't even admit their own fulfilled fantasy law forced a 10 year old to travel out of State to abort her rapist's baby.

Which is odd, considering how they have been celebrating the Dobbs decision like sorority girls after a group lobotomy.

These people's brains have been turned to mush. Just an embarrassment to our country.

Wow, you keep telling that same lie over and over. Name one OH official that denied the girl an abortion. Just one, commie.

Interesting how Democrats' priority in this story was not that a 10yo American girl was raped by an illegal pedophile but rather that this girl could not have a medical abortion in Ohio.

The inability to get an abortion in Ohio is what cause the MOST significant harm.
Rape is bad, but preventing abortions is 10 times worse.

Actually it's you that are fucked. First until today there was nothing to substantiate the story other than a know activist liar. Second if you bothered to read, you would know I admitted my mistake on the calculation. Third, why don't you answer the question I asked, ie, why wasn't she tested for pregnancy sooner? And fourth but not least, the OH AG said she would have been eligible for an abortion under their exception. Now, fuck off and die commie.

She probably was not tested for pregnancy sooner because she likely was embarrassed and did not want to report it.
It was only AFTER she knew she was pregnant that she had to report it.

EVERY ABORTION PROVIDER IN OHIO CONFIRMED THEY WERE NOT CONTACTED ABOUT THIS GIRL.
The left media lied about that by INSINUATING she was refused.
SHE WAS NOT.
In the original story the doctor said HE WAS UNSURE OF THE LAW and since the abortion was an immediate need HE ADVISED THEM to go to Indiana where he knew it was legal.
ALL HE HAD TO DO WAS CALL SOMEONE IN OHIO.
He did not.
A HE doctor, as the child abuse doctor for a little girl raped by a HE?

THAT STORY sounds unreliable to me. They usually would never have a man doctor for a very young female rape victim. Do you have a link? I'll keep reading, maybe you posted one?

Pure speculation.

Yes, but likely accurate, since the name of the rapist was not disclosed by the girl.
They only found that out after he confessed.
So then the girl would not have been quick to admit anything had happened at all.

Yes, but likely accurate, since the name of the rapist was not disclosed by the girl.
They only found that out after he confessed.
So then the girl would not have been quick to admit anything had happened at all.

Her mother was aware, she filed for benefits on her behalf.

No. They were looking for a report filed by a doctor since the original report stated that the referral came from a doctor. The report was actually filed by a welfare worker who was told by the girl's mother. It looks like mom had filed for benefits on behalf of the 10 year old and named the baby daddy. The underage affair had been going on for awhile.
It happened twice. Where do you get your bull crap from?

What Ohio calls a fetal heartbeat, is a spasm soubd that happens, around 5 to 6 weeks.

Of course that name "fetal heartbeat" is a right wing lie from the get go.

The fetal heart beat occurs when an artery chamber pumps blood in to the heart, the heart beats.

That doesn't happen until they are attached, and they are not attached until around 9 weeks, for the baby's heart to beat.

What is heard at 5 weeks, is just spasms.

What Ohio calls a fetal heartbeat, is a spasm soubd that happens, around 5 to 6 weeks.

Of course that name "fetal heartbeat" is a right wing lie from the get go.

The fetal heart beat occurs when an artery chamber pumps blood in to the heart, the heart beats.

That doesn't happen until they are attached, and they are not attached until around 9 weeks, for the baby's heart to beat.

What is heard at 5 weeks, is just spasms.
Not really

Ok, 8 weeks not 9 weeks,

AND CERTAINLY NOT a heartbeat at 6 weeks, so why the 6 week heartbeat ban?
With all respect to you And this very well drawn thread, you're asking for logic. Ohio's AG, congresscritter and others denied this child (or situation) could ever exist, or that it was "reported" to authorities (you do report child abuse child protective services btw), ALL OF WHICH WAS JUSTIFIED BY NEEEDING TO PROTECT A CHILD FROM BEING ABORTED.

And you're asking for LOGIC?

And btw Indianas AG is threatening the dr who actually prescribed the medicine to induce a miscarriage now.

All Ohio doctors are afraid to give an abortion due to the intense political pressure.
^ That's a fucking lie. I personally know a doctor here in Ohio, a very good friend of mine, who performed an abortion on a woman with an ectopic pregnancy just last Sunday night. It was an emergency surgery. The baby had implanted in one of the woman's fallopian tubes.

She was not afraid to perform the surgery. She saved that woman's life.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back