Arrest made in Ohio 10 year old rape case

Status
Not open for further replies.
She wasn't forcibly raped. It's only rape because there is a statute against it. Otherwise, she just had an orgasm with her boyfriend,
who might have been mom's boyfriend too. This girl has been screwing this MAN at least since she was nine. Mom says her daughter is fine. On what basis do you dispute this? The girl isn't traumatized, she's not a candidate for therapy. She's fine. Your empathy is misplaced.

The alleged rapist is going to walk out of that prison charges dropped or time served.

That is not the point.
The point is that a 10 year old should be forced to have an abortion, not be prevented from having one by force.

If you are going to try to defend Ohio's law, then you had better try to prove it already had an exception for minors and that this girl did not have to go out of state?

Good God. Nice morals.
The doctor even tried to avoid that by reporting the alleged rapist as 17, which makes him a minor with less than ten years between
Fact: The only way Ohio child services knew about this case was because the child's mother reported it.

When someone below the age of consent has sex, it is termed rape. How come as a woman, you don't know that? Are you really this dumb or just acting as one on this site. I

I really cannot believe someone is this stupid.
My second sentence is, this is only a rape because there is a statute against it. Learn to read.

The doctor even tried to avoid that by reporting the alleged rapist as 17, which makes him a minor with less than ten years between
My second sentence is, this is only a rape because there is a statute against it. Learn to read.
Prove it. Prove that the doctor reported the rapist as 17. Go.

It's so bizarre to watch the forced birth cult try to lie and deny all the baseline facts of this case.

Why aren't they patting themselves on the back?
The baseline facts are typical illegal alien. The ten year old should have been spayed along with the abortion.

Ok. Thanks. Finally, a retard who proves its allegations. I did not think such a one existed!

But, unfortunately for you, there was nothing nefarious in this. The doctor was simply filling out a guess estimate on the age of the perp.

Timeline:
June 27: Bernard receives call from a child abuse doctor in Ohio seeking an abortion for a 10-year-old who had been raped, according to what Bernard previously told IndyStar.

June 30: Abortion is performed.

July 2: Bernard files the required "terminated pregnancy form" with the Indiana Department of Health and the Department of Children Services.
The form Bernard filed with the state shows the girl was 6 weeks pregnant at the time of her abortion.

The form indicates the doctor did not know the age of the "father." In such cases, doctors are required to enter an "approximate age," according to a person familiar with the electronic filing system. Bernard entered "17."

IndyStar obtained copies of all pregnancy termination forms submitted to the state health department from June 24, the day of the U.S. Supreme Court decision, to July 11, 2022. The 10-year-old victim is among seven patients younger than 18 who received abortion care in Indiana during the time period. She's also the youngest to receive care, and the only juvenile whose abortion was listed as the result of abuse, according to the documents.

As you can see from the above, the Indianapolis doctor did not know the perp but did know that it was rape from the other doctor. But, was no way she would have known the age of the rapist.

So, your point dismissed. Anything, else?

Last edited:
And that's bullshit. A 10 year old cannot safely carry to term. Libs like you lied to her, to manufacture a story.
So they would have had to slice her open to accomplish that birth.

Wonderful

She would NOT have gotten an abortion

So the Progs are defending Pedos again.

Same old same old.

One of Obama's DACA illegals... Trump was right about rapist coming into America....

Which is a lie, amd you are an idiot for believing it.

No, the same people who are forcing birth do not consider a pregnancy itself to be a medical emergency.

Duh.
Hey dumbfuck, it was a 10 year old that was raped....but you didn't know that, you were only focused on the abortion...the rest is just details to you.

I know you're one of the dumbest posters here, but infant mortality has NOTHING to do with abortion. Infant mortality happens when a baby dies after it has been born. American babies die more often than any other babies in the first world.

Republicans are big on protecting the unborn, but once you're born, they don't care if babies or their mothers, die. So much for being "pro-life".
Sorry I don’t buy into your conscience easing false narrative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back