Arrest made in Ohio 10 year old rape case

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a LOT wrong in the 50s...and you obviously want that again

It was a Golden Age.

Part of that was it was lived by people who had just won WWII and before that had endured the Great Depression.

But there was national unity and rapid economic growth.

It was a Golden Age.

Part of that was it was lived by people who had just won WWII and before that had endured the Great Depression.

But there was national unity and rapid economic growth.
And women had far fewer rights...gays had no rights and racism was rampant

And women had far fewer rights...gays had no rights and racism was rampant

Brown vs Board of Education was in 19 fucking 54. It was UNANIMOUS. That means that presidents of both parties were appointing pro-civil rights justices for YEARS before that.

YOu are obsessed with race. It makes you boring and hateful.

The 50s were a Golden Age for America. Stop trying to rain on America's parade.

Brown vs Board of Education was in 19 fucking 54. It was UNANIMOUS. That means that presidents of both parties were appointing pro-civil rights justices for YEARS before that.

YOu are obsessed with race. It makes you boring and hateful.

The 50s were a Golden Age for America. Stop trying to rain on America's parade.
Do you think Brown v Board magically made racism go away?

It didn’t

Racism was entrenched in the 50s

Do you think Brown v Board magically made racism go away?

It didn’t

Racism was entrenched in the 50s

I like that you realized you had to make up shit to keep up your attack. That was your brain realizing it had lost the argument, and now it was time to start lying.

My point stands. The 50s were a Golden Age.

Why are you so hostile to the idea of an American Golden Age?

MMMMM?

I like that you realized you had to make up shit to keep up your attack. That was your brain realizing it had lost the argument, and now it was time to start lying.

My point stands. The 50s were a Golden Age.

Why are you so hostile to the idea of an American Golden Age?

MMMMM?
Your Golden Age… was characterized by blatant racism and few right for women and no rights for gays

Your Golden Age… was characterized by blatant racism and few right for women and no rights for gays

Your need to make everything about you, is unattractive.

Mmm, Ear Warren, Chief Justice of the ruling. Lets take a look.

Born 1891!

Governor of California, from 43 to 53, Let's see. Yes, pushed civil rights, and desegregation, and continued to win elections in the 40s, despite that. Or because of it?

Then picked by Eisenhower,, teh iconic 50s President, to be on teh Court, knowing that.

Mmm, interesting. Let's look at how the 1950s America reacted to Eisenhower,'s Chief Justice ruling against segregation and Eisenhower'S support of desegreagation.

1658667743702.png

Mmm, looks like a crushing victory for the desegregationist president in 1956

You know, when you characterized the people of that time as wacist, you are shitting on the people that voted and supported the changes that you.... claim to be so concerned about.

And those people? THey fought for those changes, when the bad guys actually fought back. They won the battles that you pretend to fight now.

You are an ungrateful child.

And the 50s were a Golden Age.

Your need to make everything about you, is unattractive.

Mmm, Ear Warren, Chief Justice of the ruling. Lets take a look.

Born 1891!

Governor of California, from 43 to 53, Let's see. Yes, pushed civil rights, and desegregation, and continued to win elections in the 40s, despite that. Or because of it?

Then picked by Eisenhower,, teh iconic 50s President, to be on teh Court, knowing that.

Mmm, interesting. Let's look at how the 1950s America reacted to Eisenhower,'s Chief Justice ruling against segregation and Eisenhower'S support of desegreagation.

View attachment 674104

Mmm, looks like a crushing victory for the desegregationist president in 1956

You know, when you characterized the people of that time as wacist, you are shitting on the people that voted and supported the changes that you.... claim to be so concerned about.

And those people? THey fought for those changes, when the bad guys actually fought back. They won the battles that you pretend to fight now.

You are an ungrateful child.

And the 50s were a Golden Age.
I’m neither female nor gay nor black so it’s clearly NOT about me

And if you think the 50s weren’t blatantly racist you might want to read up on MLK a bit

And if you think the 50s weren’t blatantly racist you might want to read up on MLK a bit

I just posted documentation that it was anti-racism, was a winning political strategy as early as the 1940s, in republican California.

And that the American voters seemed to love it in 1956.

You want to address that, or are you just going to keep spouting your anti-Americanism?

The 1950s were a Golden Age.

1658670296214.png

So what was MLK doing all that marching about?

To get the majority of whites in this country that supported racial equality fired up enough to intervene in the places where the racists were in charge.

It is sad the way you piss all over those whites, who MLK wanted to help him and who did help him and gave him what he wanted.

You treat them as though they were the minority of whites, who fought against MLK.

That is quite a shitty thing for you to do.

The 1950s were a Golden Age for America.

Only anti-Americans would be offended at the idea of an American Golden Age.

1658672572125.png

To get the majority of whites in this country that supported racial equality fired up enough to intervene in the places where the racists were in charge.
But wait...you claimed repeatedly that racism was anything to worry about ion the Golden 50s

You seem confused

But wait...you claimed repeatedly that racism was anything to worry about ion the Golden 50s

You seem confused

I actually never said anything like that.

The way you have to lie, to support your hate of America, that is your brain dealing with the knowledge it has, that you are the bad guy and that you hate America BECASUE YOU KNOW IT IS A GOOD PLACE FULL OF GOOD PEOPLE.

I actually never said anything like that.

The way you have to lie, to support your hate of America, that is your brain dealing with the knowledge it has, that you are the bad guy and that you hate America BECASUE YOU KNOW IT IS A GOOD PLACE FULL OF GOOD PEOPLE.
Wow...you forget what you post as fast as you post it and then swing into "Well you hate America" when cornered.

Amazing

Wow...you forget what you post as fast as you post it and then swing into "Well you hate America" when cornered.

Amazing

You lied about what I said. That I called you on it, is cool.

Try to be less of a crazy anti-American bastard.

Meanwhile, the 1950s were a Golden Age.

1658673346054.png

You mean drunk, plagiarizer, embezzler, whore lover (if blonde). That MLK?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back