Arrest made in Ohio 10 year old rape case

Status
Not open for further replies.
You keep saying it won't kill her or cause permanent damage but you can't show a case where a 10-year old went full term in the United States to back that up, can you?

Are you seriously trying to make the case that the 10-year-old should have to carry the baby?

Common.
And the US is irrelevant.
The age one can get pregnant and deliver is historic fact older than the US.
While it is normally considered to start being possible around 11, 10 is not at all unusual.
And no one can get pregnant before it is safe to give birth.

The reason for a 10 year old to abort is due to disruption of their education, not for any physical reason.

That's not really true. Pregnancy is never completely safe and child birth is never completely safe for mother or child. Generally the risks are acceptable and moves forward but there's always risk.

I'm not saying that as an excuse for abortion for anyone or any circumstance; I'm just pointing out that you're wrong and that argument should not be part of this discussion.

Nobody asked a doctor in Ohio to do an abortion. They sent the girl to Indiana to cover up the rape and protect the rapist.

Well that's not true. The physician in Indiana who performed thr abortion says the pregnant girl was referred to her by a colleague in Ohio. Try to stick with the known facts.

You must mean to say there was actually a physician in Ohio who failed to follow Ohio law and report the rape of a 9-year-old girl but, instead, conspired with others to cover up the rape and arrange the abortion in Indiana instead of Ohio so as to complete the cover up.

That's what you meant, right?

That could be correct. That could explain why the Ohio physician isn't stepping forward. Still, it was a physician in Ohio who referred the girl to a physician in Indiana to get the abortion.

Not physically nor mentally since no force was used.
Huh? You can't really mean that.......having a 27 year old fuck a 10 year old is not detrimental to her? Holy fuck....you are pedo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Common.
And the US is irrelevant.
The age one can get pregnant and deliver is historic fact older than the US.
While it is normally considered to start being possible around 11, 10 is not at all unusual.

The reason for a 10 year old to abort is due to disruption of their education, not for any physical reason.

:cuckoo:

Well that's not true. The physician in Indiana who performed thr abortion says the pregnant girl was referred to her by a colleague in Ohio. Try to stick with the known facts.
A child abuse doctor, not an abortionist. The Indiana abortion enthusiast stated there was no referral in Ohio to an Ohio abortion enthusiast. Any doctor in Ohio would be referred to as a colleague in Ohio.

Fox News: "we hope this is a hoax"

Hoping it is a hoax is not claiming that it is a hoax. Hoping it is a hoax is hoping that there really wasn't a 10-year-old raped in Ohio.

If you didn't hope it was a hoax until it was proven otherwise, there's got to be something wrong with you. I don't ever want a 9 or 10 year old girl to be raped anywhere in America or in the world.

Hoping it is a hoax is not claiming that it is a hoax. Hoping it is a hoax is hoping that there really wasn't a 10-year-old raped in Ohio.

If you didn't hope it was a hoax until it was proven otherwise, there's got to be something wrong with you. I don't ever want a 9 or 10 year old girl to be raped anywhere in America or in the world.

Why would he use the word, "hoax,", as he's talking with the AG who's saying he hadn't seen any evidence yet?

What a crock of shit! It's below you....way below you!

Or maybe not? :(

No one on the left wanted that little girl to go through this, or have to travel to another state to get the medical treatment she needed..... Ohio law, the way it is written, makes the doctors afraid of legal action against them, if they gave her an abortion. The bill has over regulated, squashing their ability to do what is right for the health of this girl or any pregnant girl 15yrs and under, carrying a pregnancy.

This bill you seem to love or defend, also gave NO EXCEPTION for the mental health of a raped child going through pregnancy with a child. Nor any exception for any raped victim.

The bill needs to be rewritten, to cover these type of scenarios, clearly.

Why are you against the legislature doing that....?
You’re so full of shit it’s coming out your ears. The Ohio AG says you’re a liar. Facts and reality say you’re a liar. Everything about this says you’re a liar.

You keep saying it won't kill her or cause permanent damage but you can't show a case where a 10-year old went full term in the United States to back that up, can you?

Are you seriously trying to make the case that the 10-year-old should have to carry the baby?
www.en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_youngest_birth_mothers

Youngest mothers by age list by country, Starting at age 5 or 6..... The USA shows up on the list, at around 8 or 9 yrs old, with several at 10 yrs old as well. Mother and child lived in all cases but 1, I believe, on my quick scan view.

It is dangerous for most 10 to 15 yrs old, comparatively to those women in their 20s. However, all of those complications can occur with Labor and Delivery for the very young, which in the USA, can be avoided by having the child deliver by c-section.....which is not as available in these third world countries having thousands of very young pregnancies a year.

I am not promoting the 10 yr old raped girl or any girl under age of consent, be forced to go through pregnancy and deliver the child....even though both children, mother and baby, would LIKELY survive.

I am against any of these under the age of consent, statutory rape victims, being forced to go through their pregnancies and the delivery of their rapist's babies, by BIG GOVERNMENT. If they are willing, that's one thing, but if they simply can't handle it emotionally, they should be allowed to abort, imho.

www.en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_youngest_birth_mothers

Youngest mothers by age list by country, Starting at age 5 or 6..... The USA shows up on the list, at around 8 or 9 yrs old, with several at 10 yrs old as well. Mother and child lived in all cases but 1, I believe, on my quick scan view.

It is dangerous for most 10 to 15 yrs old, comparatively to those women in their 20s. However, all of those complications can occur with Labor and Delivery for the very young, which in the USA, can be avoided by having the child deliver by c-section.....which is not as available in these third world countries having thousands of very young pregnancies a year.

I am not promoting the 10 yr old raped girl or any girl under age of consent, be forced to go through pregnancy and deliver the child....even though both children, mother and baby, would LIKELY survive.

I am against any of these under the age of consent, statutory rape victims, being forced to go through their pregnancies and the delivery of their rapist's babies, by BIG GOVERNMENT. If they are willing, that's one thing, but if they simply can't handle it emotionally, they should be allowed to abort, imho.
Isn't the sexual promiscuity that you and your political bed fellows have pushed on society for the last 40 years grand? Are you proud of yourselves for what you have turned this country into? You're all disgusting and pathetic, and the fact that you consider yourself a christian is even more pathetic. You reap what you sow. Your kind has pushed 'sexual freedom' and the moral decay of society since the 60's, and here you are defending killing the babies of the babies that your 'vision' for society has created. Your 'feel good' policies have created this situation, but of course you once again refuse to open your eyes or take responsibility for the bullshit policies you promote and the results they produce.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back