Arrest made in Ohio 10 year old rape case

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL

Sadly, you're brain-dead. :cuckoo:

In response to me pointing out he said she didn't have to leave Ohio after the fact, you sputtered, "check your timeline."

Check it for what, Dumbfuck? He said it after thd fact, as I pointed out and as you acknowledged.
Was he supposed to comment on it before the fact, Simp?

Of course not. Still, I pointed out he said it after the fact; yet because of your mental condition, you still said, "check your timeline," as though he didn't.
dude, my head's spinning from your posts.

Of course not. Still, I pointed out he said it after the fact; yet because of your mental condition, you still said, "check your timeline," as though he didn't.
You were the one whining about the AG not confirming she could have her abortion in Ohio until after it was made public, Simp.

But you can’t explain how he could comment on something that isn’t public knowledge.

Timeline: The story became public, he commented on it.

HTH you get up to speed, Dumbass.

You were the one whining about the AG not confirming she could have her abortion in Ohio until after it was made public, Simp.

But you can’t explain how he could comment on something that isn’t public knowledge.

Timeline: The story became public, he commented on it.

HTH you get up to speed, Dumbass.

Which is what I said. A pity you don't understand.

Well if it doesn't physically endanger them, then no exception......10 year olds do pass that. I mean stay on topic....
How does a 10 year old pass that “test” but not an 11 year old or a 12 year old?

You are full of shit. The Ohio AG has stated you are full of shit, and he would be the one who prosecuted anyone who performed an abortion on this girl.

Why do you morons keep trying to deny the reality of this situation?
The Ohio AG that started the whole “hoax “ claim when he went on Fox?

That one?

if it even happened. Still nothing to validate this yet. Not one report. NOT ONE

LOLOL

So the doctor who filed a report with the state of Indiana, that she performed an abortion, didn't actually file it?

face-palm-gif.278959

LOLOL

So the doctor who filed a report with the state of Indiana, that she performed an abortion, didn't actually file it?

face-palm-gif.278959
have you seen the report she supposedly filled out? I didn't think so. Nope, in the day of demofk hoaxing I believe nothing without evidence and to date, crickets.

have you seen the report she supposedly filled out? I didn't think so. Nope, in the day of demofk hoaxing I believe nothing without evidence and to date, crickets.

LOL

Holy shit, are you ever stupid. Moron, performing an abortion in Indiana and failing to file the required report is a crime. So while said report may not be available on the Internet, that the Indiana Attorney General backed down from charging her with such a crime because she showed she filed the required documentation, is evidence she filed it.

Looks like your lobotomy didn't help you.

Last edited:
ummm.

ya.

she did.

Indiana Dr. Caitlin Bernard reported 10-year-old Ohio girl's abortion, records show​

Tony Cook
Indianapolis Star July 15, 2022

The Indiana physician who provided abortion services to a 10-year-old Ohio girl who was raped disclosed the abortion in a form filed with the Indiana Department of Health and the Department of Child Services, according to documents obtained by IndyStar through a public records request.
Indiana Dr. Caitlin Bernard reported 10-year-old Ohio girl's abortion, records show

oh & guess what?

Doctor who provided abortion for Ohio girl files claim for damages against Todd Rokita​

Tony Cook
Indianapolis Star July 10, 2022

Dr. Caitlin Bernard, who was cast into the national spotlight after providing abortion services for a 10-year-old Ohio girl, has filed a claim for damages against Indiana Attorney General Todd Rokita ― a first step toward a possible defamation lawsuit.
Attorneys for Bernard sent a tort claim notice Tuesday to Rokita seeking unspecified damages for security costs, legal fees, reputational harm, and emotional distress. The tort claim triggers a 90-day period for Rokita to investigate or settle the claim. After that, Bernard can file a lawsuit.

“Mr. Rokita’s false and misleading statements about alleged misconduct by Dr. Bernard in her profession constitute defamation per se," the notice says. "The statements have been and continue to be published by or on behalf of Mr. Rokita and the Office of the Attorney General. To the extent that these statements exceed the general scope of Mr. Rokita’s authority as Indiana’s Attorney General, the statement forms the basis of an actionable defamation claim against Mr. Rokita individually.”
Doctor who provided abortion for Ohio girl files claim for damages against Todd Rokita

lol... ^^^ THAT ^^^
Wrong. The Indiana doctor filed a report of an abortion on a minor, not of the rape of a minor. And she didn't report it to the law enforcement in Ohio as was required by Ohio law for the doctor and welfare departments in Ohio. I've already posted the Ohio laws.

The Indiana doctor also did not report the rape to Indiana authorities as required by Indiana law; she only reported the abortion - a separate reporting requirement and process that is not the required Indiana reporting for abuse of a child. Here's the Indiana law.

So, no, neither the required reporters in Ohio nor the required reporters in Indiana reported the rape as required by the respective states.

The Ohio AG is not a gynecologist. The law allows no exception for risk.... You have to know she will die or know she will be permanently damaged in bodily function.....under the law as written.

Neither of those things are guaranteed in the young girl's case. She could bear a normal child, physically unscathed with a c- section
You're lying. The Ohio law says "serious risk" and in the reasonable opinion of the doctor. I posted the law where even you can get your care givers to read it to you.

Wrong. The Indiana doctor filed a report of an abortion on a minor, not of the rape of a minor. And she didn't report it to the law enforcement in Ohio as was required by Ohio law for the doctor and welfare departments in Ohio. I've already posted the Ohio laws.

The Indiana doctor also did not report the rape to Indiana authorities as required by Indiana law; she only reported the abortion - a separate reporting requirement and process that is not the required Indiana reporting for abuse of a child. Here's the Indiana law.

So, no, neither the required reporters in Ohio nor the required reporters in Indiana reported the rape as required by the respective states.
Show proof that the required reports were not filed.

And let's not see some incompetent partisan claiming "Well I haven't seen it" like Yost did with the Ohio report

You're lying. The Ohio law says "serious risk" and in the reasonable opinion of the doctor. I posted the law where even you can get your care givers to read it to you.
FALSE.

It requires imminent death or loss of major bodily function.

IMMINENT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back