Arrest made in Ohio 10 year old rape case

Status
Not open for further replies.
For one, there was no other reason for her to go to Indiana. For another, the news reported it.

You are SO ignorant of the details here. COMPLETELY oblivious as to WHY the "mom" was counseled to go out of state.

The MOM is carrying the rapist;s baby. She thinks and I quote "people are talking about him as tho he;'s a bad man".. DUHHHH.

The Ohio counselor TOLD her that Ohio law DICTATES revealing every pertinent clue as to the rape suspect and the child abuse. The mom was probably weeping so hard at thought of turning her baby dad INTO the law, that the Ohio abortion director at that clinic SUPPLIED the referral to Indiana. Where the mom then LIED and misrepresented the rapist as a 17 yr old -- not her 27 yr old rapist "good man".

THE MOTHER did want to have an abortion in Ohio if it meant a rape kit test and preserving fetal tissue for DNA evidence.

I KNOW this hurts your shriveled brain, but you cannot REPEAT the LIE that "there was no good reason to go to Indiana". At least not repeating that lie and losing your last ounce of trolling credibility.

You are SO ignorant of the details here. COMPLETELY oblivious as to WHY the "mom" was counseled to go out of state.

The MOM is carrying the rapist;s baby. She thinks and I quote "people are talking about him as tho he;'s a bad man".. DUHHHH.

The Ohio counselor TOLD her that Ohio law DICTATES revealing every pertinent clue as to the rape suspect and the child abuse. The mom was probably weeping so hard at thought of turning her baby dad INTO the law, that the Ohio abortion director at that clinic SUPPLIED the referral to Indiana. Where the mom then LIED and misrepresented the rapist as a 17 yr old -- not her 27 yr old rapist "good man".

THE MOTHER did want to have an abortion in Ohio if it meant a rape kit test and preserving fetal tissue for DNA evidence.

I KNOW this hurts your shriveled brain, but you cannot REPEAT the LIE that "there was no good reason to go to Indiana". At least not repeating that lie and losing your last ounce of trolling credibility.

It was actually a physician in Ohio who reached out to a colleague in Indiana to perform the abortion.

SHE very well could be legal trouble, if it's proven in court that she coached the mom to lie about the rapist at the clinic in Indiana.

THE MOM is in MAJOR trouble for aiding child abuse and rape. And this abortion clinic director lied in that viral tweet about the REASONS she made that out of state referral. If it can proven that the Ohio abortion doc KNEW that the mother was covering for a serial child abuser rapist and AIDED in the cover-up of those crimes -- she's got WAAAY MORE legal problems than slander/libel....

You should worry more about your own posts. An Ohio physician was still the one to arrange the abortion on Indiana. Putting that on the mother is nonsensical.

GEEEZ. THe Ohio abortion clinic director I just referred to IS THE DOCTOR that referred the mother because the MOTHER didn't want to expose her rapist "good man" to Ohio authorities.

Complete waste of time trying to make you look less stupid.

Who said that only after the fact. Doesn't mean he would not have acted on it had she gotten an abortion in Ohio. He probably would have just to set an example for the new law to be observed.

Regardless, the law makes no exceptions based on age and the 19 year old girl, who proves to be smarter than you, did the right thing going to a state where getting an abortion couldn't lead to legal consequences.
Check your timeline, Simp. He said it after he learned of the situation. The links have been provided for you, but for some reason you continue to lie.

And you are once again ignoring the exception the law provides, which applies here. Instead, you are making up bullshit about "no exceptions based on age". Nobody has made that claim, Stupid. The exception is based on the exemption for the health of the mother.

How many times do we need to explain this to you, you fucking lunatic? :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Check your timeline, Simp. He said it after he learned of the situation. The links have been provided for you, but for some reason you continue to lie.

And you are once again ignoring the exception the law provides, which applies here. Instead, you are making up bullshit about "no exceptions based on age". Nobody has made that claim, Stupid. The exception is based on the exemption for the health of the mother.

How many times do we need to explain this to you, you fucking lunatic? :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Dumbfuck, he said that after she had the abortion in Indiana.

And at 6 weeks pregnant, the mother's health was not at risk.

Oh, so you don't even know if she was turned away.

Man, you are having another rough day, Simp.

Of course I know she was turned away. You may not know that because you're an idiot, but the physician in Indiana said the girl was referred by a colleague in Ohio because performing abortions is illegal in Ohio.

SHE very well could be legal trouble, if it's proven in court that she coached the mom to lie about the rapist at the clinic in Indiana.

THE MOM is in MAJOR trouble for aiding child abuse and rape. And this abortion clinic director lied in that viral tweet about the REASONS she made that out of state referral. If it can proven that the Ohio abortion doc KNEW that the mother was covering for a serial child abuser rapist and AIDED in the cover-up of those crimes -- she's got WAAAY MORE legal problems than slander/libel....
Why is this ten year old still in the home? She and every other child should have been removed by now.

Dumbfuck, he said that after she had the abortion in Indiana.

And at 6 weeks pregnant, the mother's health was not at risk.
If course he did, Simp. That’s when he found out about the situation.

You really are stupid beyond help.

Of course I know she was turned away. You may not know that because you're an idiot, but the physician in Indiana said the girl was referred by a colleague in Ohio because performing abortions is illegal in Ohio.
What is the physician’s name in Ohio?

Watch this.

Oh, and performing abortions in Ohio isn’t illegal, Simp. That is a lie.

The only thing shocking about the 10-year-old rape victim in Ohio is that the media reported it.

If course he did, Simp. That’s when he found out about the situation.

You really are stupid beyond help.

LOL

Sadly, you're brain-dead. :cuckoo:

In response to me pointing out he said she didn't have to leave Ohio after the fact, you sputtered, "check your timeline."

Check it for what, Dumbfuck? He said it after thd fact, as I pointed out and as you acknowledged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back