Art of the Deal: Mexican President Requests Meeting with Trump

NK is at the negotiating table for the first time in 50 years, they have stopped launching missiles over Japan, its not a done deal, but its more progress than any previous president

China is hurting because of Trump's tariffs, their market is way down. they will come back to the table and a fair trade deal will be made. correcting years of incompetence takes time

USMCA, is a vast improvement over NAFTA, congress needs to ratify it

The EU knows that they are next and the NATO countries in the EU are now paying their fair share to support NATO.

I don't know how to be soecific, can you explain?

So, you missed Clinton's deal with NK, the one Bush reneged upon until it fell apart?

So, there is no deal with China.

So there is no USMCA.

No, NATO countries are not paying what the U.S. thinks would be a fair share. They are ramping up their spending, though, in order to arrive at a portion of their respective GDP during the next decade as agreed upon during President Obama's second term.

To be very specific, you are lying for your Dear Leader, and - when specifically asked - you lie some more. Folks, in times long forgotten, were ashamed being caught in such lies. You, however...

Like I said. Hit em in the wallet and they are then willing negotiate.

Money talks.

Has it worked for the American people who are paying his tariffs?

don't want to pay tariffs? buy american products-------------that's the whole fricken point of tariffs.

Not in this case. In this case they're an attempt to coerce Mexico to do what America can't.

You mean what dems keep blocking.

I said what I meant.

Like I said. Hit em in the wallet and they are then willing negotiate.

Money talks.

don't want to pay tariffs? buy american products-------------that's the whole fricken point of tariffs.

Not in this case. In this case they're an attempt to coerce Mexico to do what America can't.

I said what I meant.

What you said means nothing....

I said what I meant.

You tried to tell me what I meant. It's not my fault you were wrong.

I said what I meant.

Tell dems to stop supporting illegal immigration and run on something that actual Americans want.

I said what I meant.

Tell dems to stop supporting illegal immigration and run on something that actual Americans want.

The Democrats didn't stop Trump from making Mexico pay for the wall, although you have a commendable blame-reflex.

Getting it done involves working through the system to get it done. Supine Republicans surrendered their responsibilities when Trump made his phony Emergency declaration. Now a Court has temporarily halted that illegal transfer of DoD funds, so Trump proposes making Americans pay extra taxes, and damaging the economies of Mexico and the US with his tariff threat. It won't work either.

I said what I meant.

The Democrats didn't stop Trump from making Mexico pay for the wall, although you have a commendable blame-reflex.

Getting it done involves working through the system to get it done. Supine Republicans surrendered their responsibilities when Trump made his phony Emergency declaration. Now a Court has temporarily halted that illegal transfer of DoD funds, so Trump proposes making Americans pay extra taxes, and damaging the economies of Mexico and the US with his tariff threat. It won't work either.

Oh stfu.
Dems want open borders and you know it.

I said what I meant.

Oh stfu.

Piss up a rope, asshole.

Oh stfu.

Piss up a rope, asshole.

I see you dont deny it pablo.

Oh stfu.

Piss up a rope, asshole.

You didn't see me confirm it, either. Some moron yesterday said I didn't read books. I didn't bother with a response, but then the dummy said she had proved (because I didn't answer) I don't read books. Is there some sort of remedial logic course you dummies can take?

Oh stfu.

Piss up a rope, asshole.

You didn't see me confirm it, either. Some moron yesterday said I didn't read books. I didn't bother with a response, but then the dummy said she had proved (because I didn't answer) I don't read books. Is there some sort of remedial logic course you dummies can take?

Do you want a controlled border or not?
And when I say controlled I mean stopping the invasion of illegals pouring into our country.
It's a simple question...answer it.

Oh stfu.

Piss up a rope, asshole.

And when I say controlled I mean stopping the invasion of illegals pouring into our country.

We have a controlled border. Not perfect, of course, and it never will be. As long as you have a poor country next door to a rich country, and plentiful employers in the rich country willing to hire illegal immigrants, they will find a way to get here. We've known for years that the most effective way to halt illegal immigration is to police and prosecute employers, but we lack the national will. Trump could have had full funding for his "wall" over a year ago. He didn't take it. He doesn't want to solve illegal immigration - he wants to keep it alive as an issue to fire up his base. Even his current ploy is aimed at changing the subject from Mueller and presenting himself as a strongman who is going to show the brown people who the boss is.

The people Trump claims are an emergency are primarily asylum-seekers presenting themselves at manned points of entry at the border. "Invasion" is bullshit.

I’m sure this bad somehow.

It's nothing, except the same old stalemate.
  • Donald bloviates in public.
  • The Mexicans say "Hey, let's talk about this."
  • Donald claims victory and agrees to a meeting.
  • Donald bloviates in the meeting; the meeting goes nowhere.

Oh stfu.

Piss up a rope, asshole.

We have a controlled border. Not perfect, of course, and it never will be. As long as you have a poor country next door to a rich country, and plentiful employers in the rich country willing to hire illegal immigrants, they will find a way to get here. We've known for years that the most effective way to halt illegal immigration is to police and prosecute employers, but we lack the national will. Trump could have had full funding for his "wall" over a year ago. He didn't take it. He doesn't want to solve illegal immigration - he wants to keep it alive as an issue to fire up his base. Even his current ploy is aimed at changing the subject from Mueller and presenting himself as a strongman who is going to show the brown people who the boss is.

The people Trump claims are an emergency are primarily asylum-seekers presenting themselves at manned points of entry at the border. "Invasion" is bullshit.

Really?
So why the sudden rush of asylum seekers? Whats changed in those countries?

Piss up a rope, asshole.

Really?

I'm no expert on those countries. You?

Really?

I'm no expert on those countries. You?

I've searched for increased criminal activities in those countries and have come up dry.
You?

Piss up a rope, asshole.

Really?
---------------------------- for one they saw how easy it was for the 'muslims' to invade 'euroland' . Heck , no one is shooting these invaders as they get fed , have diapers changed and are cured of disease . ------------ its funny to me HereWeGo ??

Forum List

Back