Art of the Fail: Trumpcare vote cancelled

C7vfKU7XQAA8yc1.jpg:large
Is that a real tweet? What a jerk.

Sent from my RCT6303W87DK using Tapatalk

If Rookie Trump packages his one trillion dollar infrastructure spending bill with the tax cut bill, that would put an end to him once and for all! Then, we can tell Carter that he is off the hook as this generation's worst president!

Actually W is the worst modern President

Trump may be worst of all time once he gets impeached
Nope Obama and his obamacare plan is failing, and I notice you loonies are trying to pass blame for it.
We proudly accept Obamacare

best nationwide healthcare system ever written
That's why it is failing. Still waiting on the $2500 savings.

no they need 60 votes in the senate, they don't have them. It isn't on them. it needed eight democrat senators. eight fking individuals who might actually legislate, but nope. they don't want to lose that campaign money. The country held hostage on democrats campaign spending habits.
Trump had NOTHING. He had no replacement plan. He lied to your flaccid little faces, and you just sit there and take it.
I already explained it to you once. he needed eight demophobe senators to get repeal. he knew he wouldn't get that. he focused on a three part plan and he can't get the GOPs. so, he is stuck today. so now it's time to move on and get tax reform done. You think the demophobes will work on that? I highly doubt it. budget? I doubt it. supreme court nominee? I doubt it. BTW, nice how trump is being blamed for the GOP not looking at obummer's nominee. wow, such sweet americans we have. let's just destroy the country legislation is what we're watching and you're proud of them. funny stuff. and then you wish to bash trump.
Hey JC......STFU. Red state Amerika are on their OWN!!!!! OBAMA CARE kicked the GOP's ASS.
Obamacare will leave thousands dying in the streets.

Obamacare is now in the hands of our almighty Republicans that is running this country.........Anything fails will fall under Trump.

Any dying Americans because of ACA will explode under Trump face.
Nope democrats own Obama care 100%. Don't try and pass your failing program off on others. Not one republican voted for obamacare.

the top controls all 3 branches of govt. They couldn't get it done. The infighting within the regime was not going get together. Trump blamed the same for this bill's failure. that was delusional.

the top controls all 3 branches of govt. They couldn't get it done. The infighting within the regime was not going get together. Trump blamed the same for this bill's failure. that was delusional.

Republicans have been on the outside for so long, they no longer know how to pass legislation

The question now is whether the GOP will stay stalled on this for the next 2 years or whether they will instead forget about it and move on, to tax reform ??

No.
I unfortunately have Obamacare.
I pay $413 a month, just for myself, with a $7000 deductible. I don't have insurance, I make a donation!
This needs fixed!!
Funny. I only pay $125/mo with a $1500 deductible. I am on numerous meds because of a heart condition, and have a $0 (yes, that's zero) co-pay for my meds. That is thanks to a policy through the Affordable Care Act. I'm rather glad Trumpcare failed.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
My insurance went through the roof...............got my wife on insurance for $480 a month............$6250 deductible on exchange.........family coverage at work $1500 a month..................LOL

Now I pay the fine and have no insurance..............paying your subsidy bud............through the fines.

I understand, Eagle. What you are saying is that, according to insurance industry standards, you are uninsurable, and since ACA doesn't give it to you for free, it is unfair to you.:itsok:
That's a load of BS. The rates went up $500 a month for family after the ACA was passed you freaking tool. Thanks Dems for WHAT. Fcking me over.......Don't think so.

It just amazes me that NONE of you give a shit what this means to the people who need health insurance they can afford/afford to use.
It's about nothing but politics to you.
What are you talking about, OldLady?

1. You think Obama and the Democrats cared about people who could not afford health care when they created the ACA? What a great idea - if you can't afford assurance we are going to hit you with a punitive monetary punishment. You think they care more about helping people or politics / legacies? They LIED to Americans on a massive scale and left them with a health care system that is collapsing under it's own incompetent, failed existence.

2. Why are you worried about health insurance that people can afford? Obama and the democrats fixed all that - Obamacare is awesome. just ask 'rightwinger'. He and other snowflakes think the GOP failing is a GOOD thing - now everyone can keep their Obamacare.

In reality, replacing the collapsing ACA is what it should be all about, and the GOP (Ryan) having to pull their 'rushed patch job' off the table after demanding the GOP pull a 'Pelosi' by just passing it and then finding out what was in it is a GOOD thing!

This is so important, as you point out, that it needs to be done truly publicly, openly, and time being taken to do it right.

The GOP has had 8 years to get this ready - Ryan promised Trump he had it ready, and we see now that was a lie. Maybe, hopefully, the politicians in DC will now do it right - bi-partisanly, for the American people. After the Democrats have declared they are committed to Obstructionism 1st and foremost for the good of their party's benefit, I am not sure if I see that happening.

Once again, Americans end up the collateral damage between the GOP and DNC's constant battle for power.
Once again, Americans end up the collateral damage between the GOP and DNC's constant battle for power.
So you agree with me.

Not sensing a lot of shame from the GOP over this debacle yet.

:rolleyes-41:

The shame is from the 193 filthy ass Democrats whose party predecessors passed a disastrous bill in 2009 that was a failure that none of them even bothered to read and they had lie about it and then declared yesterday that they were going to vote against it.

The Democrats are responsible for the failure of Obamacare lock, stock and barrel.

When it implodes shortly America will wonder why the hell these bastards didn't support the RINO plan that would have fixed many of the things about it.

Dumbass Democrats. They always do the wrong thing. They are the scum of this country.

Not sensing a lot of shame from the GOP over this debacle yet.
The shame is from the 193 filthy ass Democrats whose party predecessors passed a disastrous bill in 2009 that was a failure that none of them even bothered to read and they had lie about it and then declared yesterday that they were going to vote against it.

The Democrats are responsible for the failure of Obamacare lock, stock and barrel.

When it implodes shortly America will wonder why the hell these bastards didn't support the RINO plan that would have fixed many of the things about it.

Dumbass Democrats. They always do the wrong thing. They are the scum of this country.
All of which has nothing to do with the fact that the GOP has been lying to us for 8 years. They never had a plan.

Forum List

Back