Art of the Fail: Trumpcare vote cancelled

Not sensing a lot of shame from the GOP over this debacle yet.
The shame is from the 193 filthy ass Democrats whose party predecessors passed a disastrous bill in 2009 that was a failure that none of them even bothered to read and they had lie about it and then declared yesterday that they were going to vote against it.

The Democrats are responsible for the failure of Obamacare lock, stock and barrel.

When it implodes shortly America will wonder why the hell these bastards didn't support the RINO plan that would have fixed many of the things about it.

Dumbass Democrats. They always do the wrong thing. They are the scum of this country.
All of which has nothing to do with the fact that the GOP has been lying to us for 8 years. They never had a plan.

You want me to post the video again about the lies that Obama told the American people about Obamacare?

At least Republicans in Congress will still have their Obamacare

Are they sure they want it to fail?
They don't have obamacare.
Yes they do

Everyone in Congress has Obamacare
Lol, they Have premium plans. We get shot care.
No, if you bothered following Obamacare, you would know that a provision was added requiring Congress to abandon the Federal Employees Healthcare and take Obamacare

They wanted Congress to have skin in the game

The shame is from the 193 filthy ass Democrats whose party predecessors passed a disastrous bill in 2009 that was a failure that none of them even bothered to read and they had lie about it and then declared yesterday that they were going to vote against it.

The Democrats are responsible for the failure of Obamacare lock, stock and barrel.

When it implodes shortly America will wonder why the hell these bastards didn't support the RINO plan that would have fixed many of the things about it.

Dumbass Democrats. They always do the wrong thing. They are the scum of this country.
All of which has nothing to do with the fact that the GOP has been lying to us for 8 years. They never had a plan.

You want me to post the video again about the lies that Obama told the American people about Obamacare?
That's two (2) deflections now.

The deflection is you Moon Bats trying to blame the failure of Obamacare on the Republicans for not fixing yesterday what the Democrats broke in 2009.

That bill was not voted on yesterday because 193 filthy ass Democrats and and a handful of Freedom Caucus Republicans did not want the RINO plan, which would have fixed some of the things that may prevent the stupid program from failing later this year or next.

This is a failure of the Democrats, not the Republicans.

The deflection is you Moon Bats trying to blame the failure of Obamacare on the Republicans for not fixing yesterday what the Democrats broke in 2009.

That bill was not voted on yesterday because 193 filthy ass Democrats and and a handful of Freedom Caucus Republicans did not want the RINO plan, which would have fixed some of the things that may prevent the stupid program from failing later this year or next.

The GOP told us for eight years that they had a plan.

Turns out they've been lying to us. Including you.

It's both, Flash. I'm not letting our elected Democrats off the hook for this. I didn't like Trumpcare as a plan, but it would at least have eased up the situation for small businesses and people caught working part-time because of the mandate to cover full-time employees. That would have actually been very beneficial in our area.

It's both, Flash. I'm not letting our elected Democrats off the hook for this. I didn't like Trumpcare as a plan, but it would at least have eased up the situation for small businesses and people caught working part-time because of the mandate to cover full-time employees. That would have actually been very beneficial in our area.
I'm guessing the public is giving Trump and the GOP the raspberry over this debacle, but there's no way of knowing how long that will last.

The question to me is whether the GOP decides to (try to) do this themselves or give in some and work with the Dems to "fix" the ACA.

Healthcare-Premiums.png

Any law that doesn't fix this graph is a waste of time.

I'm guessing the public is giving Trump and the GOP the raspberry over this debacle, but there's no way of knowing how long that will last.

The question to me is whether the GOP decides to (try to) do this themselves or give in some and work with the Dems to "fix" the ACA.
Why is everyone saying this new bill is "dead in the water" now for "the foreseeable future?" Why? Is it because of the budget they need to pass? I don't understand why so many people are saying we're now stuck with Obamacare until it sinks.

Why is everyone saying this new bill is "dead in the water" now for "the foreseeable future?" Why? Is it because of the budget they need to pass? I don't understand why so many people are saying we're now stuck with Obamacare until it sinks.
It is political rhetoric................and nothing more...........

It will have to be readdressed..........but in this political landscape the leaders are more concerned with their own self interest than that of the people.

They need to get together and find the best solution in compromise as designed by the Constitution........which is exactly why the framers made it difficult to pass laws...................But the divide is great and they now say we MUST SETTLE for the lesser of evils and don't correct the overall problem..........It's crazy what we have become.

Standard political knee-jerking. I'd guess that once things calm down a bit the party will come out with some kind of Plan B.

Seems to me that another issue is whether the Dems will be willing to play ball if (big "if" there) Trump and the GOP wise up and reach across the aisle. Right now it doesn't look like they would.

The Freedom Caucus killed it.
And if they didn't you would be posting what a miserable law they passed today instead of it not passing...........

Would this law fix the continuing trend of rising health care that is rising at a rate of 3 times normal inflation.

Because as written it did/does nothing but shift dollars around, I read the Bill the first day it was availiable. It was a farce, Ryan pulled a fast one on Trump.

Mine is 304 per month with an 8000 deductable for just me. The insurance is crap, and like someone else said, I just make a donation. The only people laughing right now must have insurance through their work. Evil crap shoved down our throats.

Sent from my RCT6303W87DK using Tapatalk

Well, this is your lucky day! Here is where you can get competitive health insurance quotes!

Individual Health Insurance Quotes – View Plans and Apply Online at IndividualHealthQuotes.com

Why, if you don't smoke, and have not been treated for any illness in the last 5 years, you may be eligible for a policy for as little as $75 per month!
What a lie

Sorry, no. The lie is all of these people who claim they are in perfect health, are paying these ridiculous premiums, and have these outrageous deductibles.

One of those three things cannot be true. I don't have perfect health, and my rates are reasonable, and my deductibles manageable. So, either I'm the luckiest guy in America, or these other claims are bullshit.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Or they're simply too dumb to do better for themselves.

Standard political knee-jerking. I'd guess that once things calm down a bit the party will come out with some kind of Plan B.

Seems to me that another issue is whether the Dems will be willing to play ball if (big "if" there) Trump and the GOP wise up and reach across the aisle. Right now it doesn't look like they would.
Is there some kind of rule that a bill can only be voted on once? Ryan pulled it before it could even be voted on. Why?

Mine is 304 per month with an 8000 deductable for just me. The insurance is crap, and like someone else said, I just make a donation. The only people laughing right now must have insurance through their work. Evil crap shoved down our throats.

Well, this is your lucky day! Here is where you can get competitive health insurance quotes!

Individual Health Insurance Quotes – View Plans and Apply Online at IndividualHealthQuotes.com

Why, if you don't smoke, and have not been treated for any illness in the last 5 years, you may be eligible for a policy for as little as $75 per month!
What a lie

Sorry, no. The lie is all of these people who claim they are in perfect health, are paying these ridiculous premiums, and have these outrageous deductibles.

One of those three things cannot be true. I don't have perfect health, and my rates are reasonable, and my deductibles manageable. So, either I'm the luckiest guy in America, or these other claims are bullshit.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Or they're simply too dumb to do better for themselves.
aka he is with a company that is not small and offers higher co pays by the employer...............Small companies have no bargaining power and their rates are through the roof.................

Not everyone can work at a fortune 500 company in this country, or work only for those companies that offer better deals...........that is just a statement of I got mine and screw you..................

Is there some kind of rule that a bill can only be voted on once? Ryan pulled it before it could even be voted on. Why?
Because it didn't have the votes.........Useless to vote on it if it's already dead in the water..............

So they need to hash it out and submit a changed proposal............

I think Republucans realize the nature of the beast

They are incapable of EVER agreeing on healthcare

He didn't have the Votes to pass it. It can be revised and brought to the floor again but I wouldn't look for anything soon.

Forum List

Back