Articles of Impeachment are ready to roll!

I want to see both parties crash and burn maybe then we can actually get some shit done

Not even sure how that works, exactly, but never mind.

Here's how things get done. We start having honest conversations.

The problem isn't Congress, the problem is our lack of engagement. We all whine about Congress, but 63% of Americans can't name their congressman.

These democrats need to be put down.
Hopefully the FBI is monitoring this site and will soon pay you a visit for threatening violence on politicians.
Where did I threaten anyone, liar? What does put down mean, pole lapper?

verb - transitive
  • to kill an animal, usually due to injury, sickness, or disease.
    We had to put down the horse.

Hopefully the FBI is monitoring this site and will soon pay you a visit for threatening violence on politicians.
Where did I threaten anyone, liar? What does put down mean, pole lapper?

verb - transitive
Sorry pole smoker, those traitors aren't animals and you can't just kill them. They need to go! Arrested, tried and convicted! ASAP.

verb - transitive
Sorry pole smoker, those traitors aren't animals and you can't just kill them. They need to go! Arrested, tried and convicted! ASAP.
Your problem is that what you said, doesn't fit that definition

The only matching idiom is to kill them. Or to ridicule them. But to arrest or expel is not a definition in the english language.

I want to see both parties crash and burn maybe then we can actually get some shit done

Not even sure how that works, exactly, but never mind.

Here's how things get done. We start having honest conversations.

The problem isn't Congress, the problem is our lack of engagement. We all whine about Congress, but 63% of Americans can't name their congressman.

The problem is the political party system.

It doesn't matter who you vote for these days because all democrat and republican politicians are owned by the same big money interests who have been playing both sides against the middle.

George Washington got it right when he spoke of the dangers of political parties.

It doesn't matter who you vote for these days because all democrat and republican politicians are owned by the same big money interests who have been playing both sides against the middle.

George Washington got it right when he spoke of the dangers of political parties.

Yawn, guy, quit blaming other people for your feelings of helplessness.

Yawn, guy, quit blaming other people for your feelings of helplessness.
I'm not helpless.

Unlike you I happen to understand history.

How much better off we'd be as a country if Pelosi loved the American people only half as much as she hated President Trump! We'd have a clean Covid relief Bill years ago

How much better off we'd be as a country if Pelosi loved the American people only half as much as she hated President Trump! We'd have a clean Covid relief Bill years ago

How could we have had a clean Covid Bill years ago when Covid has been around less than a year?

1610541484402.png

Funny how they could get that done so quickly but when it comes to the people these corrupt asshole can't get anything done.

We have bigger fish to fry than impeaching a president who has 8 days left in office
Don't worry, with "the grim reaper of legislation" no longer speaker of the house things will move again.
Pelosi is still the speaker
She wasn't the roadblock.
If she jumped at the chance to do a standalone $2000 check AFTER the election when the President asked her to, why wouldn't she agree to it before the election?

Forum List

Back