As a Black voter, I find this offensive: ‘What about 9/11?’ Twitter furious after Biden calls Capitol storming ‘worst attack since Civil War"

It's amazing and almost humorous that these wingnuts think that they're going to gaslight the world into believing that the Jan. 6 attempt to overthrow democracy was just a harmless group of people that did nothing more than trespass.

It's not going to work. We know what we saw:

An extremely violent mob of several thousand people attempting to stop the certification of the freely and legally elected President in order to force the continuation of Trump's Presidency. It was an insurrection against Democracy and against America.

The fact that they did not have any firearms does not change the lethal nature of their attack. We CAN assume that if they had succeeded in getting to Congress they would have murdered at several Congresspeople and the vice-President. There is no reason to assume otherwise.

All those who participated deserve a minimum of 5 years in prison, and the worst of them should get at least 25 years.

Again, what mechanism that they could have applied with the tools and numbers on hand could have led to an overthrow of the government?
Didn't you folks claim this country would be ruled by Sharia law by now??

Even tho you couldn't tell us the "tools and mechanisms" they could have applied to do that

No, your side is trying to rule it via your religion, "wokism" , which is far worse.

And you didn't answer my question.
That's because you ask stupid leading questions in an attempt to deflect the topic.

It's because you won't answer the question because you know your answer would either make you look like a hypocrite or an idiot.
Well that's bullshit.

Reality, bitch.
Lol, no.

Lol, yes.

It's amazing and almost humorous that these wingnuts think that they're going to gaslight the world into believing that the Jan. 6 attempt to overthrow democracy was just a harmless group of people that did nothing more than trespass.

An extremely violent mob of several thousand people attempting to stop the certification of the freely and legally elected President in order to force the continuation of Trump's Presidency. It was an insurrection against Democracy and against America.

The fact that they did not have any firearms does not change the lethal nature of their attack. We CAN assume that if they had succeeded in getting to Congress they would have murdered at several Congresspeople and the vice-President. There is no reason to assume otherwise.

All those who participated deserve a minimum of 5 years in prison, and the worst of them should get at least 25 years.

Again, what mechanism that they could have applied with the tools and numbers on hand could have led to an overthrow of the government?

Even tho you couldn't tell us the "tools and mechanisms" they could have applied to do that

No, your side is trying to rule it via your religion, "wokism" , which is far worse.

That's because you ask stupid leading questions in an attempt to deflect the topic.

It's because you won't answer the question because you know your answer would either make you look like a hypocrite or an idiot.
Well that's bullshit.

Reality, bitch.
Lol, no.

Lol, yes.
So wokism is worse than Sharia law??

Explain how........

Feel free to be as hyperbolic as you need to be

Well that's bullshit.

Reality, bitch.
Lol, no.

Lol, yes.

Explain how........

Because it has a much better chance of being implemented. Just look at the local governments in Blue cities.

No, your stupidity comes at civilizations in cycles, same shit different era, same results.
Wow, talk about brushing over the points being made and resorting to some toxic masculinity bullshit.

You really are just being led around by memes, aren't you.

You are the very thing you claim to hate. Someone driven by anger and prejudice rather than reason. You and Trump aren't the "strong men" you think. You are the weak ones, too emotionally and intellectually fragile to act rationally.

LOL toxic masculinity. Everything SJW by the book. When was the last time you actually thought for yourself?

Anger? probably? prejudice? No, I judge people on their acts and words and actual beliefs. I just don't fall for your SJW glossing over bullshit.

Just looking at your language, you're giving a lot of signs of it. You frequently use insults that attack a concept of masculinity and the above is in the same vein. The concept of masculinity is infused deeply with fervent Trump supporters. They talk about alphas and betas. "Real men" and soi bois. There's a lot to unpack.

Yeah, but you aren't judging people on actions here. You're saying that it's okay to believe the election was stolen not because you are aware of actions that caused it to be stolen but because you think that other people are evil enough to steal it. That's textbook prejudice.

Trump's feeling that he was cheated has zero to do with any factual basis for that claim. The justification for that belief came afterwards.

No, your stupidity comes at civilizations in cycles, same shit different era, same results.
Wow, talk about brushing over the points being made and resorting to some toxic masculinity bullshit.

You really are just being led around by memes, aren't you.

You are the very thing you claim to hate. Someone driven by anger and prejudice rather than reason. You and Trump aren't the "strong men" you think. You are the weak ones, too emotionally and intellectually fragile to act rationally.

LOL toxic masculinity. Everything SJW by the book. When was the last time you actually thought for yourself?

Anger? probably? prejudice? No, I judge people on their acts and words and actual beliefs. I just don't fall for your SJW glossing over bullshit.

Just looking at your language, you're giving a lot of signs of it. You frequently use insults that attack a concept of masculinity and the above is in the same vein. The concept of masculinity is infused deeply with fervent Trump supporters. They talk about alphas and betas. "Real men" and soi bois. There's a lot to unpack.

Yeah, but you aren't judging people on actions here. You're saying that it's okay to believe the election was stolen not because you are aware of actions that caused it to be stolen but because you think that other people are evil enough to steal it. That's textbook prejudice.

Trump's feeling that he was cheated has zero to do with any factual basis for that claim. The justification for that belief came afterwards.

If the soi boi onsie fits, wear it.

This is the SJW model for male evolution:

th

Your side has had 4 years saying that Trump is the end of the world and then all of a sudden he's not bad enough to fight dirty to get rid of..

All the pandemic "fixes" for voting in blue states make it easier to cheat when voting.

Your side has had 4 years saying that Trump is the end of the world and then all of a sudden he's not bad enough to fight dirty to get rid of..
No, he's not. There are worse things than losing an election, like you know felonies and harming the fundamentals of American democracy.

I don't actually know if Trump truly believes he lost or not. On one hand, if he doesn't believe it, it's really bad because he's manipulating people in a way that is harming the country for his selfish reasons. On the other hand, if he does believe it, he's detached from reality. I go back on forth on this one.

So it was not a goal of the group to kill anyone. Got it.
"Hang Mike Pence, Hang Mike Pence, Hang Mike Pence, Hang Mike Pence, Hang Mike Pence, Hang Mike Pence, Hang Mike Pence, Hang Mike Pence, Hang Mike Pence, Hang Mike Pence, Hang Mike Pence, Hang Mike Pence, Hang Mike Pence, Hang Mike Pence, Hang Mike Pence, Hang Mike Pence, Hang Mike Pence, Hang Mike Pence, Hang Mike Pence, Hang Mike Pence, Hang Mike Pence, Hang Mike Pence, Hang Mike Pence, Hang Mike Pence, Hang Mike Pence..."
You said that "most of it was spontaneous", and you found a handful of people who were saying that. Naturally then, it was the goal of the rioters all last summer to destroy buildings and assault (or kill) people because a handful of them did that. Or was that "different"?
I think you need to look up the definition of spontaneous.
In order for a group to have the same goals, they normally would have to communicate beforehand and agree on them. I will state that I do not believe even a majority of this group had the intent to "Hang Mike Pence". So, if you insist on continuing this chain of thought, would you agree then that it was the goal of the rioters all last summer to burn buildings and assault (or kill) people because a relative handful of them did?

Well that's bullshit.

Reality, bitch.
Lol, no.

Lol, yes.

Explain how........

I thought they were the same.

white systemic racism/ masculinity. yeah, you ain't got no ground to stand on bub. the insults were thrown by your side. Not our problem, take your moral ground and sink in it

Well that's bullshit.

Reality, bitch.
Lol, no.

Lol, yes.

Explain how........

Just say you can't explain.....

It's ok to admit you say dumb shit because it helps eases your fragile feels

Well that's bullshit.

Reality, bitch.
Lol, no.

Lol, yes.

Explain how........

Just say you can't explain.....

It's ok to admit you say dumb shit because it helps eases your fragile feels
I don't see a difference what's there to explain?

No, he's not. There are worse things than losing an election, like you know felonies and harming the fundamentals of American democracy.
and trump was that victim. Mueller russia russia impeachment for sleepy creepy quid pro joe's deals in ukraine. hahahahahahha yeah, no!

I don't actually know if Trump truly believes he lost or not. On one hand, if he doesn't believe it, it's really bad because he's manipulating people in a way that is harming the country for his selfish reasons. On the other hand, if he does believe it, he's detached from reality. I go back on forth on this one.

Revisionism at it's finest.

Apparently a few dozen unarmed trespassers really has the Leftards shaken up. Uncle Joe especially. A drunk unarmed guy in a Viking hat almost took control of our government.
Aside from the fact that we are not a democracy but a representative constitutional republic - or at least we were - and that the "attack" was carried out by agents provocateurs of the Democrats in the form of BLM/Antifa confederates dressed as MAGA rally goers and police who with malice aforethought were either were kept away from the Capitol building or allowed the aforementioned BlaM-tifarians to enter the building and in one case assassinated an unarmed rally goer Ashli Babbitt, the absolute ludicrousness of the statement would be laughable were it not for the fact that a large percentage of our population think 9/11 is a convenience store, Pearl Harbor is a grunge band from Seattle and have no idea what the Civil War is.

This must what bitter magafags talk about amongst themselves these days.

and trump was that victim. Mueller russia russia impeachment for sleepy creepy quid pro joe's deals in ukraine. hahahahahahha yeah, no!
Mueller didn't have anything to do with impeachment.
you really do have a screw loose. I'm sorry, but you're so fking ignorant, there is no point in any further discussion with you. You really are PeeWee Herman.

No, not at all. I don't think Trump is all that capable of being honest about himself when it comes to losing. It's part of this toxic masculinity paradigm. Admitting defeat is weakness and therefore Trump is incapable of doing so. Once you've decided that you can't lose, then reality is warped to serve that purpose.

dude, that fk is a flat out deviate. He doesn't have an honest vein in his body. I'm done with arguing with someone who says mueller wasn't part of the impeachment. holy fk. I mean, I'm struggling with a word to call him in here that won't get me banned, asshole just doesn't do him justice.

Mueller didn't have anything to do with impeachment.
you really do have a screw loose. I'm sorry, but you're so fking ignorant, there is no point in any further discussion with you. You really are PeeWee Herman.

Pelosi chose not to impeach Trump based on Mueller's report.

Trump's 2 impeachments had NOTHING to do with Mueller's report.

Forum List

Back