As a democrat, I WANT Moore to win in AL...

But then, these posts remind me of the alternative: losing, like a sore loser.

Yes, keep losing while the rest of us get tired of winning. Sounds like a plan.

Do you "think" that....perhaps every other Saturday.......you could finally change your fucked up. "we won, we won with Trump" moronic posts???

Just asking......LOL
That's all they've got...they keep going back to election day, like Groundhog Day because everything after it is..............................nothing accomplished.

i'm rooting for doug jones all the way!

Roy Moore scandal boosting fundraising for Doug Jones

Alabama voters want a candidate who will represent their state with honor -- and they think Doug Jones has strong moral character and Roy Moore doesn’t. That gives the Democrat the lead in the U.S. Senate race.

Jones is up by eight points over Moore among Alabama likely voters, 50 percent vs. 42 percent, in a Fox News Poll conducted Monday through Wednesday evenings. His lead is outside the poll’s margin of sampling error (±3.5 percentage points). Nine percent are undecided or plan to vote for someone else.

Fox News Poll: Jones leads Moore by 8 points in Alabama Senate race

RealClearPolitics - Election 2017 - Alabama Senate Special Election - Moore vs. Jones

The Dems win if Moore wins.

The Dems will if Moore loses.

The Dems will ride the Moore pony all the way to the elections next November.

i prefer America wins by seeing Alabama finally rise above, thus letting Mueller's investigation proceed unobstructed.

As a democrat, I WANT Moore to win in AL...

There are some dumb right wingers on here (pardon the redundancy) who claim that most democrats are scared of Moore winning......

NOTHING is further from the truth......Moore would be the republicans' "poster boy" for ALL that is wrong with the GOP once he enters congress (why do you think that McConnell wants to oust him as soon as Moore is seated?)

So, I've actually (yesterday) sent some money to the Moore campaign wishing and hoping that this pervert DOES make it to the senate..........That would be "sweet."
You are no Democrat

upload_2017-11-18_7-56-44.png

Last edited:
You are no Democrat

Really???

You missed the intent of my post; a bit silly on your part for not seeing the bigger picture of how Moore can single-handed screw up the 2018 mid-terms...Alas.

the media's obsession with Roy Moore could lead to the same result that happened due to their obsession with Trump

There are some dumb right wingers on here (pardon the redundancy) who claim that most democrats are scared of Moore winning......

NOTHING is further from the truth......Moore would be the republicans' "poster boy" for ALL that is wrong with the GOP once he enters congress (why do you think that McConnell wants to oust him as soon as Moore is seated?)

So, I've actually (yesterday) sent some money to the Moore campaign wishing and hoping that this pervert DOES make it to the senate..........That would be "sweet."

What sucks about this is one more seat in the senate = a lot more of the republican agenda being passed. I as a democrat don't want Moore anywhere near the senate.

Jones will probably not win the race.

McConnell will make sure that Moore is expelled.

Strange will be appointed by the governor.

The seat will remain Republican.

Forum List

Back