As Expected, Fox Blames Obama For Ft. Hood

Well last I heard Obama is still President

so Bush was blamed for the whole world falling apart but again Obama isn't ever the blame

poor poor Obama..He should of never accepted this job...how dare people BLAME HIM for anything

Despite your claim to the opposite.

History in this country doesn't begin in 2009.

You're right!

It's darkest days began in 2008[/B

-Geaux

Was that (2008) when you came out of your brain dead coma? Were you ANY smarter before the coma?

so Bush was blamed for the whole world falling apart but again Obama isn't ever the blame

poor poor Obama..He should of never accepted this job...how dare people BLAME HIM for anything

You're right!

It's darkest days began in 2008

-Geaux

Naw.

I was around for Nixon and Reagan.

THOSE..were dark days.

You do know that many rapists like when women have guns?

Saves them the trouble of having to actually buy one. :doubt:

Come on dude. There are many women out there who would put a bullet right bertween the eyes of a rapist.

-Geaux

You seriously don't understand how rapes take place then.

A rapist doesn't generally walk up to a woman and pronounce, "I am going to rape thee"..

It's an ambush attack, generally in a parking lot or garage.

Most women would be keeping the gun in a purse..making it unavailable until the rapist is done and goes through it.

:cuckoo:

Where do you get the idea most women keep their defensive firearm in their purse? Contrary to what they're taught in CCW class?

-Geaux

but remember folks, Obama get CREDIT for killing Bin Laden

poor sheep of Obama's just don't know which way to bow or wail from day to day

Come on dude. There are many women out there who would put a bullet right bertween the eyes of a rapist.

-Geaux

A rapist doesn't generally walk up to a woman and pronounce, "I am going to rape thee"..

Most women would be keeping the gun in a purse..making it unavailable until the rapist is done and goes through it.

Where do you get the idea most women keep their defensive firearm in their purse? Contrary to what they're taught in CCW class?

-Geaux

An actual rapist being interviewed on "Lockup".

You do know that many rapists like when women have guns?

Saves them the trouble of having to actually buy one. :doubt:

-Geaux

Your facts also need reviewed relative to the location of most rapes

Hint- It's in the home.

-Geaux

A Free Guide to Women's Self Defense and Self Protection

"The majority of rapes occur in the victim’s home. According to the Bureau of Justice, almost 40 percent of all rapes take place in the female victim’s home"

-Geaux

An actual rapist being interviewed on "Lockup".

Got it :eek:

-Geaux

It did for you and the op..that's when you became sheep/subjects for a man and a party

I see you're upset again, Step.

Can I get you a coco? A hot pocket?

There..there.. :smiliehug:

And of course everyone in this circle jerk thread didn't check that what the OP said - is true or not.
SURPRISE!! -- it isnt.

He did not say it was Obama's fault. The anchor quoted a "far right blogger"..and identified it as "a far-right blogger" -- and then read the quote.
At no time did he or anyone else at Fox say "this is Obama's fault".

-Geaux

Hint- It's in the home.

-Geaux

"The majority of rapes occur in the victim’s home. According to the Bureau of Justice, almost 40 percent of all rapes take place in the female victim’s home"

I have no trouble with a gun in the home.

And of course everyone in this circle jerk thread didn't check that what the OP said - is true or not.
SURPRISE!! -- it isnt.

He did not say it was Obama's fault. The anchor quoted a "far right blogger"..and identified it as "a far-right blogger" -- and then read the quote.
At no time did he or anyone else at Fox say "this is Obama's fault".

:lol:

Is this the new FOXTalk for "Some people are saying.."

Hint- It's in the home.

-Geaux

But self defense is not limited to the home. That's why oppressive concealed carry laws/ constraints are being overturned nation wide.

Trust me, crime will continue to decline with increased sales of guns

The trend continues

-Geaux

Yup. Good ol' Obama and his gun "controls" failed once again. Had the poor victims at Ft. Hood been armed and prepared the lunatic shooter would have gone down in infamous history in a short, little heartbeat.

Thanks FOX for your common sense reporting.

Did you know that Israel arms their teachers to protect their school children? That's right!

IsraeliTeachersArmed.jpg

IsraeliTeacherArmed.jpg

0202121.jpg

Obama's Gun Free Zones are total JOKES:
Gun Free Zones - Parody - YouTube

If you want to use Israel as a model for our gun laws, lets do it

Overview of gun laws by nation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Israel

It is forbidden in Israel to own any kind of firearm, including air pistols and rifles, without a firearms license.

The list of below personnel are eligible for licenses allowing them to possess firearms:
Israel Defense Forces officers honorably discharged with the rank of non-commissioned officer
Reservists honorably discharged with the rank of regimental commander
Ex–special forces enlisted men
Retired police officers with the rank of sergeant
Retired prison guards with the rank of squadron commander
Licensed public transportation drivers transporting a minimum of five people
Full-time dealers of jewellery or large sums of cash or valuables
Civil Guard volunteers
Residents of militarily strategic buffer zones considered essential to state security Such personnel are allowed to possess one handgun.
Reservists honorably discharged with the rank of regimental commander are also eligible for licences allowing them to possess one rifle.
Licensed hunters may possess one shotgun
Licensed animal-control officers are allowed to possess two rifles
Civil Guard snipers may possess one rifle.

Last edited:

Hint- It's in the home.

-Geaux

But self defense is not limited to the home. That's why oppressive concealed carry laws/ constraints are being overturned nation wide.

The trend continues

-Geaux

They are being "overturned" because the NRA and the gun Lobby..along with the Kochs have been very successful at dumping money around.

And crime was going down well before these laws were being overturned.

But now we are seeing an uptick in "justifiable" murder.

And quite a few innocent people being killed.

The trend continues

-Geaux

They are being "overturned" because the NRA and the gun Lobby..along with the Kochs have been very successful at dumping money around.

And crime was going down well before these laws were being overturned.

But now we are seeing an uptick in "justifiable" murder.

And quite a few innocent people being killed.

More innocent people are being attacked and murdered by criminals than those who are injured or killed from friendly fire.

-Geaux

Yup. Good ol' Obama and his gun "controls" failed once again. Had the poor victims at Ft. Hood been armed and prepared the lunatic shooter would have gone down in infamous history in a short, little heartbeat.

Thanks FOX for your common sense reporting.

Did you know that Israel arms their teachers to protect their school children? That's right!

IsraeliTeachersArmed.jpg

IsraeliTeacherArmed.jpg

0202121.jpg

Obama's Gun Free Zones are total JOKES:
Gun Free Zones - Parody - YouTube

If you want to use Israel as a model for our gun laws, lets do it

Overview of gun laws by nation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Israel

It is forbidden in Israel to own any kind of firearm, including air pistols and rifles, without a firearms license.

The list of below personnel are eligible for licenses allowing them to possess firearms:
Israel Defense Forces officers honorably discharged with the rank of non-commissioned officer
Reservists honorably discharged with the rank of regimental commander
Ex–special forces enlisted men
Retired police officers with the rank of sergeant
Retired prison guards with the rank of squadron commander
Licensed public transportation drivers transporting a minimum of five people
Full-time dealers of jewellery or large sums of cash or valuables
Civil Guard volunteers
Residents of militarily strategic buffer zones considered essential to state security Such personnel are allowed to possess one handgun.
Reservists honorably discharged with the rank of regimental commander are also eligible for licences allowing them to possess one rifle.
Licensed hunters may possess one shotgun
Licensed animal-control officers are allowed to possess two rifles
Civil Guard snipers may possess one rifle.

I generally don't bother with these sorts of arguments because they are cherry picking stuff.

Israel also has mandatory military service for a year.

Pretty sure the nuts don't think that is a good idea.

Forum List

Back