As I have said, Trump DOES NOT pay his taxes

WaitingFor2020

Gold Member
Jul 24, 2016
New Orleans
I have said this here and there and everywhere: http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/12/b...trump-pay-in-taxes-it-could-be-zero.html?_r=0

and this is why he won't release his returns.

How Much Does Donald Trump Pay in Taxes? It Could Be Zero

Even with hundreds of millions in gross revenue from his vast real estate empire, “it’s both possible and legal that Donald Trump would pay little or no income tax,” said Len Green, an accountant and chairman of the Green Group, a tax and accounting advisory firm. Mr. Green is also a real estate investor, teaches at Babson College and is the author of the forthcoming “The Entrepreneur’s Playbook.”

“I would expect he’s paying little or no tax,” agreed Steven M. Rosenthal, a veteran tax lawyer and senior fellow at the Urban-Brookings Tax Policy center.

That’s because Mr. Trump, as a prominent and active developer, can take advantage of some of the most generous tax breaks in the federal tax code to reduce his reported income to near zero, or even report a loss.

Few tax advisers to major real estate developers would speak for attribution, because their clients benefit from the same tax breaks available to Mr. Trump. But all told me they knew developers in Mr. Trump’s league who pay little or no income tax despite hundreds of millions in cash flow.

“Real estate is notorious for throwing off huge deductions,” Mr. Rosenthal said. “That coupled with wide latitude in the timing and recognition of income make real estate development extremely attractive from a tax standpoint.”

"""Mr. Trump has said in the past that highly paid corporate executives “get away with murder” on their taxes while boasting that he pays as little as the law allows. At the same time, he has insisted that his federal income tax payments are “substantial.”

Last edited:
I have said this here and there and everywhere: http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/12/b...trump-pay-in-taxes-it-could-be-zero.html?_r=0

Even with hundreds of millions in gross revenue from his vast real estate empire, “it’s both possible and legal that Donald Trump would pay little or no income tax,” said Len Green, an accountant and chairman of the Green Group, a tax and accounting advisory firm. Mr. Green is also a real estate investor, teaches at Babson College and is the author of the forthcoming “The Entrepreneur’s Playbook.”

“I would expect he’s paying little or no tax,” agreed Steven M. Rosenthal, a veteran tax lawyer and senior fellow at the Urban-Brookings Tax Policy center.

That’s because Mr. Trump, as a prominent and active developer, can take advantage of some of the most generous tax breaks in the federal tax code to reduce his reported income to near zero, or even report a loss.

Few tax advisers to major real estate developers would speak for attribution, because their clients benefit from the same tax breaks available to Mr. Trump. But all told me they knew developers in Mr. Trump’s league who pay little or no income tax despite hundreds of millions in cash flow.

“Real estate is notorious for throwing off huge deductions,” Mr. Rosenthal said. “That coupled with wide latitude in the timing and recognition of income make real estate development extremely attractive from a tax standpoint.”

Neither do most democrats who say taxes are great.

• Banned

So you are admitting that Mr. Trump is secretly a Democrat, Mr. Buck? Thank you, that's something most of us knew already.

So you are admitting that Mr. Trump is secretly a Democrat, Mr. Buck? Thank you, that's something most of us knew already.

Well good, then vote for him

Depreciation is awesome----until you sell something and it gets recaptured. It is why you should never buy an LLC that owns real estate instead of the real estate directly. The real estate could be fully depreciated and you get whacked with someone else's recapture taxes.

If Hillary wins the election she will be impeached before her first term is over because of the Clinton foundation and her illegal behavior at the State Dept. The GOP is already interviewing attorney's to handle the heavy lifting. She is a crook and a liar and she will pay. So take your stupid post over Trumps taxes and toss it. Real estate investors rarely pay taxes because of the heavy fees they have to pay. They write those fees off and it lowers their tax liability. The OP is a very dishonest person.

If Hillary wins the election she will be impeached before her first term is over because of the Clinton foundation and her illegal behavior at the State Dept. The GOP is already interviewing attorney's to handle the heavy lifting. She is a crook and a liar and she will pay. So take your stupid post over Trumps taxes and toss it. Real estate investors rarely pay taxes because of the heavy fees they have to pay. They write those fees off and it lowers their tax liability. The OP is a very dishonest person.

no just manipulative

• Banned

As the saying goes, I wouldn't even vote for him as dogcatcher. Not only because I love dogs, but because he would f@%# that up, too.

If he's following the law how is that a problem and how stupid would it be to not take advantage of a deduction. However, it's just a NY Slimes hit piece, no facts to go on.

You made a claim you can't back up, pretty stupid really.

As the saying goes, I wouldn't even vote for him as dogcatcher. Not only because I love dogs, but because he would f@%# that up, too.
I'm sure his empire pales in comparison to yours.

Yet you both for Hillary, what hasn't she fucked up?

His empire is crumbling, Mr. Weasel. Right before your tiny, beady little eyes.

Where do I ever say anywhere that I am voting for Mrs. Clinton? Why do you think my name tag is Waiting for 2020?

His empire is crumbling, Mr. Weasel. Right before your tiny, beady little eyes.
Where? Oh, in your head. Can't see it parked up your ass that far, sorry.

Where do I ever say anywhere that I am voting for Mrs. Clinton? Why do you think my name tag is Waiting for 2020?
I thought you were referencing getting laid?

Forum List

Back