As I Predicted on Day One, Special Counsel Must Find SOMETHING to Justify Their Existence

View attachment 157453
Well, what they found if Mueller pursues it is financial ties to The Podestas and Clintons to Financial Institutions and holding companies associated with both Uranium One and Fusion GPS, but even better, they found out Obama Bin Spying chipped in $1 Million of his own money towards THE FAKE DOSSIER, which along with Clinton's $12 Million is a pretty hefty sum.

So Obama took FAKE EVIDENCE he & Clinton paid to have created to lobby FISA for UNLIMITED WIRETAPS ON THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN DURING A PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION.

Talk about being a THREAT TO DEMOCRACY?

I say put all these assholes in front of a firing squad!
Doofus still doesn’t realize the seriousness of these charges. A prosecutor just said Manafort is facing many years in prison unless he flips on Trump.
Flips what? A Nothing burger?
Your naivety is hilarious.
your evidence is...........................oh wait you have none. sorry.

e-mails provided by Seth Rich

01831945f301ab74f20d4a03de88a92f.jpg

LOL! You will buy the bullshit story that someone in Russia hacked the DNC server that DNC operatives even refused to turn over to the FBI but the fact that a U.K ambassador admitted that he got a thumb drive from Seth Rich that THEN turned it over to Julian Assange that THEN offered a 25K reward for the killer of Seth Rich is just a CONSPIRACY THEORY!!! GASP!!!!!!

Dude, you and reality don't even have a nodding acquaintance with each other. You are one of the "moron millions".

Whether it is a blow job in the Oval Office or money laundering long before the election and nothing to do with the election.

They will continue to try to milk this witch hunt more. Easy money with a book deal waiting.

- Weatherman, Prophet Extraordinaire

Mueller Will Investigate Hillary's Uranium Deal
I'm left of center and don't care what happens to clinton. She's old news and I have reluctant faith in the powers to figure it out and do whatever is justifiable. It's pointless to bitch about what random commenters think is going to happen. It's pointless to try to rainman the outcome these things.
I agree, it's as pointless as her making up the story about russia russia. eh? wonder what was in those 33,000 emails. hmmmm I bet.
See you're making a pointless claim right there that the Russia stuff is made up. It doesn't matter what you think and you're wasting your finger strength making baseless decrees here.

Whether it is a blow job in the Oval Office or money laundering long before the election and nothing to do with the election.

They will continue to try to milk this witch hunt more. Easy money with a book deal waiting.

I'm left of center and don't care what happens to clinton. She's old news and I have reluctant faith in the powers to figure it out and do whatever is justifiable. It's pointless to bitch about what random commenters think is going to happen. It's pointless to try to rainman the outcome these things.
I agree, it's as pointless as her making up the story about russia russia. eh? wonder what was in those 33,000 emails. hmmmm I bet.
See you're making a pointless claim right there that the Russia stuff is made up. It doesn't matter what you think and you're wasting your finger strength making baseless decrees here.
it is.all made up. we know it. everyone knows it especially the gaslighters in the demoloser party. funny. say hello to law enforcement tony and john.

This is what happened when your only source of news (entertainment) is Hannity and Trump.

Uranium deal is/was very old news. During the campaign Trump used all forms of lies and dirtiest trick against Hillary. Yet Trump never mentioned about this funny story about uranium. Why is that?
The only reason it came up is because of Trump lap dog Rep. Senator Nunez is pushing this issue to help Trump deflect the attention.

Hillary uranium deal with the Russians is a very serious accusations. So why is Trump and AG Sessions didn’t push for the investigation after 10 months? Why is this suddenly coming out from Trump lying mouth?

Mueller is part of the swamp that needs to be drained. There isn't anything he has to say as it pertains to Trump that I would buy for even a second. You can forget about anything coming out about the Hildebeast and the prior admins. They are protected by the Crooks In Action. The level of corruption runs so deep that it can never be outed......too many heads would end up on the chopping block.
Trump is part of the swamp and HE needs to go. Many of his hires are alligators from the swamp but of course you look the other way.
So “ cleaning the swamp” means to permit BIG COAL to dump their wastes in our river and streams with immunity?
That was one of the first EO’s the big dummy signed..so right in his early days he set the trend to hurt Americans and cater to the fossil fuel industry..
How about the recent senate bill that passed 51-50 that fucks consumers up the ass by the Big Banks. This is what Frump accused Hillary would do if she was president. I know you’re a whore for this fossil fuel Big Banks president but when so many of his decisions are against Americans interests you would think you’d wake from your slumber.

Senate GOP vote protects banks from consumers

CDBEDC2B-9586-4A7E-BE8F-3CAF107BA2E6.jpeg

This is what happened when your only source of news (entertainment) is Hannity and Trump.

Uranium deal is/was very old news. During the campaign Trump used all forms of lies and dirtiest trick against Hillary. Yet Trump never mentioned about this funny story about uranium. Why is that?
The only reason it came up is because of Trump lap dog Rep. Senator Nunez is pushing this issue to help Trump deflect the attention.

Hillary uranium deal with the Russians is a very serious accusations. So why is Trump and AG Sessions didn’t push for the investigation after 10 months? Why is this suddenly coming out from Trump lying mouth?
Indeed it was a very old story and of course Trump and his mouthpiece Hannity are lying about it. I would bet both of these scoundrels got together to agree to appeal to their base to resurrect this non story to take the emphasis away from the upcoming indictments they knew were coming. And of course the DEPLORABLES didn’t fail them pushing the story with all their might to do trump’s dirty work..
Donald Trump claims — falsely — that Hillary Clinton gave Russia 20% of US uranium
Just look at his first tweet of the Day referencing Hillary. He and his sheep are running scared because they know what’s coming down the pike. Bannon does too which is why he’s only giving T a 30% chance of finishing his term.

View attachment 157482

Indeed it was a very old story and of course Trump and his mouthpiece Hannity are lying about it. I would bet both of these scoundrels got together to agree to appeal to their base to resurrect this non story to take the emphasis away from the upcoming indictments they knew were coming. And of course the DEPLORABLES didn’t fail them pushing the story with all their might to do trump’s dirty work..
Donald Trump claims — falsely — that Hillary Clinton gave Russia 20% of US uranium
Just look at his first tweet of the Day referencing Hillary. He and his sheep are running scared because they know what’s coming down the pike. Bannon does too which is why he’s only giving T a 30% chance of finishing his term.
15622174_1425670787472983_208564098877992608_n.jpg

Don't get mad it me because Hillary paid a GERMAN spy to give unsubstantiated accusations from the RUSSIANS on Trump and OBAMA used the fake information to wiretap the Trump campaign. Makes Nixon look like an Eagle Scout.

Don't get mad it me because Hillary paid a GERMAN spy to give unsubstantiated accusations from the RUSSIANS on Trump and OBAMA used the fake information to wiretap the Trump campaign. Makes Nixon look like an Eagle Scout.
while setting the strategy of trump and russia russia.

Uranium one is the Clintons baby… dumbass
The Clintons, Holder, Mueller, and Obama...
On the worst day in Trump’s Administration you’re still pushing Bs from the Hannity Comedy Hour. Hysterical .
huh? how you figure? there isn't a date that lines up to him. you meant, it isn't a good day for the podesta brothers oh gotcha.
Yeah, but if you ignore all the dates and facts, it proves Trump did it!

Don’t think anything will happen to the dude at all. They will spank his wallet and a month later no one will know or care who he is.

Yeah, he's going to be in front of a jury of 12 DC voters who got cheated last time...

Look, man, I know this hurts, but I think this is the fastest a IC has come back with charges against cronies.... Usually you don't get this shit until a second term.

Imagine what they could do to Hillary if they wanted to.

Probably not much of anything, because they'd have to go in front of a DC Grand Jury... you know, the folks who vote 96% Democratic.

So the justice system is corrupt and biased against Republicans. Wow, what a surprise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Uranium one is the Clintons baby… dumbass
The Clintons, Holder, Mueller, and Obama...
On the worst day in Trump’s Administration you’re still pushing Bs from the Hannity Comedy Hour. Hysterical .
huh? how you figure? there isn't a date that lines up to him. you meant, it isn't a good day for the podesta brothers oh gotcha.
Yeah, but if you ignore all the dates and facts, it proves Trump did it!
trump question.jpg

None of you trump whores will admit nor understand how badly these indictments reflect on Trump.
“ I pick the best people.”
“ We vetted them.”

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Thanks for that one with Obama making T look like the asshole he is.

The shit stain that is obama, Is corrupt as they get… The half black guy he is

Says the guy with the 80 IQ.

Says the guy who believes Rachel(blinky)mad cow… lol

As I predicted from day one, Russia tried to meddle in our election. some thing every American should care about. will it have anything to do with either political party we don't know yet. it may just be a big money making laundry deal.

Forum List

Back