As I Predicted on Day One, Special Counsel Must Find SOMETHING to Justify Their Existence

The dumbest president we’ve ever had ADMITTED obstruction of justice on live TV in an interview with Lester Holt.
“ I fired Comey because he was investigation him. “
That’s classic obstruction.
But the funniest part is there wouldn’t even be an invrestigation if he didn’t fire Comey.
Dumb fuck to the max.
Comey part of the corrupt deep state, just as Mueller is...
Ex-Trump aide charged with US tax fraud
But only your guys are going to prison.
Want to retract that “ low intellect “ comment about Rachel now? If 135 IQ is low intellect what would we call you?
Rachel(Blinky)mad cow is as dumb as a post, if you had any brains you would realize that...
Rachel Maddow, Rhodes Scholar with a 135 IQ
Rustic : dumber than a rock.
Maddow going to do another update on Trumps taxes for us? :lmao:
You don’t know thst story do you.
Plus you ignore the thousands of other great stories.

When Trump gets indicted for money laundering and obstruction of justice make sure you cum suckers are here in this forum to take your punishment

77DEE92D-EF1F-475D-BFE6-2ADB732C4537.jpeg

8939BCF0-0128-4C9B-B9EA-9E2EFC2B6621.jpeg
Obama never had as low an approval rating as Trump does now and he’s still in the honeymoon phase of his presidency.

Whether it is a blow job in the Oval Office or money laundering long before the election and nothing to do with the election.

They will continue to try to milk this witch hunt more. Easy money with a book deal waiting.

- Weatherman, Prophet Extraordinaire

Mueller Will Investigate Hillary's Uranium Deal

Mueller is part of the swamp that needs to be drained. There isn't anything he has to say as it pertains to Trump that I would buy for even a second. You can forget about anything coming out about the Hildebeast and the prior admins. They are protected by the Crooks In Action. The level of corruption runs so deep that it can never be outed......too many heads would end up on the chopping block.

So mueller indicts manafort based on a fake dossier obtained illegally by clinton and handed down by a judge appointed by obama. Lol. As expected, mueller is desperately trying to cover up his boneyard clinton connection.
100% bullshit..
Manaford’s crimes include money laundering, tax evasion and conspiracy charges against the United States of America.

Nope.

Hilarious watching the left ear their nothing burger.

,...because nothing says Nothing Burger like indictments.

But what does it make Clinton's...what was it you called them? "Scandals"? Nothing de joures?
Don’t get mad at me for the crimes that occurred under the Obama DOJ watch.

This entire Obama Error crime could have been easily handled by a rookie FBI agent. Your special council simply pissed away millions.

I don't get mad at mentally challenged, it's not your fault.

Hilarious watching the left ear their nothing burger.

,...because nothing says Nothing Burger like indictments.

But what does it make Clinton's...what was it you called them? "Scandals"? Nothing de joures?
Don’t get mad at me for the crimes that occurred under the Obama DOJ watch.

This entire Obama Error crime could have been easily handled by a rookie FBI agent. Your special council simply pissed away millions.

I don't get mad at mentally challenged, it's not your fault.

LOL! Pot, may I introduce you to Ms Kettle? I think you will both get along just fine.

(snicker)

Whether it is a blow job in the Oval Office or money laundering long before the election and nothing to do with the election.

They will continue to try to milk this witch hunt more. Easy money with a book deal waiting.

Mueller is part of the swamp that needs to be drained. There isn't anything he has to say as it pertains to Trump that I would buy for even a second. You can forget about anything coming out about the Hildebeast and the prior admins. They are protected by the Crooks In Action. The level of corruption runs so deep that it can never be outed......too many heads would end up on the chopping block.
Looks like the real crooks worked for the pussygrabber..
CRIMES AGAINST THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

So mueller indicts manafort based on a fake dossier obtained illegally by clinton and handed down by a judge appointed by obama. Lol. As expected, mueller is desperately trying to cover up his boneyard clinton connection.
100% bullshit..
Manaford’s crimes include money laundering, tax evasion and conspiracy charges against the United States of America.

Nope.
I guess you didn’t read the long list of crimes. Even over at the sexual assault station they’ve been forced to report it.
And hilariously someone gave you a “ winner” rating for not knowing what the charges are.

Looks like the real crooks worked for the pussygrabber..
CRIMES AGAINST THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

LMAO! You are hilarious.......you have what the DNC did right there in the leaked e-mails provided by Seth Rich and instead of perusing the damning evidence? You want to play the "blame the messenger" and inventing whom that messenger was.

Seriously, this is so fucking insanely funny watching stupid sheeple like you spin, spin and then spin some more that I teeter on these feelings of utter amusement and sadness for what has become the critical thinking skills of morons such as yourself.

View attachment 157453
Well, what they found if Mueller pursues it is financial ties to The Podestas and Clintons to Financial Institutions and holding companies associated with both Uranium One and Fusion GPS, but even better, they found out Obama Bin Spying chipped in $1 Million of his own money towards THE FAKE DOSSIER, which along with Clinton's $12 Million is a pretty hefty sum.

So Obama took FAKE EVIDENCE he & Clinton paid to have created to lobby FISA for UNLIMITED WIRETAPS ON THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN DURING A PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION.

Talk about being a THREAT TO DEMOCRACY?

I say put all these assholes in front of a firing squad!
Doofus still doesn’t realize the seriousness of these charges. A prosecutor just said Manafort is facing many years in prison unless he flips on Trump.
fef13873-36dd-4a31-8b4d-3e49197b927a-jpeg.157453

View attachment 157453
Well, what they found if Mueller pursues it is financial ties to The Podestas and Clintons to Financial Institutions and holding companies associated with both Uranium One and Fusion GPS, but even better, they found out Obama Bin Spying chipped in $1 Million of his own money towards THE FAKE DOSSIER, which along with Clinton's $12 Million is a pretty hefty sum.

So Obama took FAKE EVIDENCE he & Clinton paid to have created to lobby FISA for UNLIMITED WIRETAPS ON THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN DURING A PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION.

Talk about being a THREAT TO DEMOCRACY?

I say put all these assholes in front of a firing squad!
Doofus still doesn’t realize the seriousness of these charges. A prosecutor just said Manafort is facing many years in prison unless he flips on Trump.
Flips what? A Nothing burger?
Your naivety is hilarious.
Going to fun going back to this thread months from now.
Absolutely. You won’t be back when further indictments come out.
You think this is over?
Lmao
I'll laugh harder when podesta is brought in. I'm telling you that will be very fking special.

- Hillary took $145 Million ...not from 'The Russians' but from THE RUSSIAN leading his Uranium One team in an effort to secure US uranium
Geeezzzz, how many tines are the DittoTards going to repeat this Limbaugh Lie????
They need these lies to help them sleep st night.
They’re incapable of holding Trump accountable for ANYTHING and they refuse to admit these three buddies of his now in protective custody is a huge black spot on his presidency.
I need a good beer and popcorn to watch you whiny losers everyday in here. what a blast.

Forum List

Back