As much as I can't stand Trump

Trio's Trump / Cruz / Romney win against Hillary I thought. But against Bernie if Romney is choisen he gonna lose in republican officiers ?? !!

No, because dingo persimmons eliminate startled girl scout cookies. Wednesday fructose odors present numinous opportunities.

Both Cruz and Trump won against Hilary / Bernie if I understand youre real ??

How exactly do you figure that?
Since they've never run against each other that's kind of hard to do....

Rubio aren't it well.

images

You're never going to be anything more than comic relief here until you learn English. Even Google Translate could do better than this shit.

You understand me very well . I only use Google translate whenever I need a good and long sentence in my view, that sounds good in the long sentence .

You know better with this talk ??
Don't mind pogo, kipper. He is a grammar NAZI. You could forget a comma and he would blow your grandmothers face off.

Can you translate his train wrecks? Do you have any clue in the world what he's purporting to say?

Nope, me neither. It's lexicographical dadaism. It has no point. It's the pasta approach --- throw random words at the wall and see if something sticks.

"Grammar" --- isn't even INVOLVED. You can't get to grammar before forming a coherent thought.

Last edited:

Rubio aren't it well.

images

You're never going to be anything more than comic relief here until you learn English. Even Google Translate could do better than this shit.

You understand me very well . I only use Google translate whenever I need a good and long sentence in my view, that sounds good in the long sentence .

Don't mind pogo, kipper. He is a grammar NAZI. You could forget a comma and he would blow your grandmothers face off.

Can you translate his train wrecks? Do you have any clue in the world what he's purporting to say?

Nope, me neither. It's lexicographical dadaism. It has no point. It's the pasta approach --- throw random words at the wall and see if something sticks.

"Grammar" --- isn't even INVOLVED. You can't get to grammar before forming a coherent thought.
lol touché
He tries though. Maybe you guys could work on being more accepting and tolerant? :)

Feel free to borrow my gibberish to English translation device whenever you need it, I'll leave it with the door man. :D

I still want him to be the Republican nominee. Dems should be careful not to convince too many of his supporters to abandon him until after the Republican Convention. Of course if Cruz is the nominee, it won't matter. My fear is that there are still a couple of electable Republicans out there. We need Hillary.
If Trump is the GOP nominee, the pseudo-con rubes who made that happen deserve Hillary.
Yep

10 precents are racists in USMB and 1-2 precent max are Nazis. Who are against.

????

We need Hillary like any organism needs a cancerous tumor....

Hillary / Bernie is down against Trump and Cruz maybe to Romney if he challenge good in final stage in nomination. Even I don't know Romney he are good buisness man. Do America to over 20 trillions USD in BNP or do it safe for rich persons in America. And war in homeland is better than outland's wars exampel:

China Naval war in Asia or N.Korea vs S.Korea and US.

Both Cruz and Trump won against Hilary / Bernie if I understand youre real ??

Rubio aren't it well.

images

All your base are belong to us. You are on the way to destruction.

Hillary / Bernie is down against Trump and Cruz maybe to Romney if he challenge good in final stage in nomination. Even I don't know Romney he are good buisness man. Do America to over 20 trillions USD in BNP or do it safe for rich persons in America. And war in homeland is better than outland's wars exampel:

China Naval war in Asia or N.Korea vs S.Korea and US.

Bakfylla. :alcoholic:

Your new name: På kanelen. Sup, På. :rofl:

I still want him to be the Republican nominee. Dems should be careful not to convince too many of his supporters to abandon him until after the Republican Convention. Of course if Cruz is the nominee, it won't matter. My fear is that there are still a couple of electable Republicans out there. We need Hillary.

you lose to hillary

Forum List

Back