As predicted, Obamacare premiums MUCH HIGHER for men than women

so you're saying that insurance companies should raise your rates just because you became Ill right and just because you're older ??? thank goodness you're not in charge and the dems are ... because we dems wrote in the law that insurers can't raise your rates because you're older of sick

No, the law is saying that. In fact, the law specifically tells older people, like me, that they have fewer options on the exchanges because we need more coverage.

no it doesn't .. where ever you get this crap stop going there... you can get any thing you want with medicare ... their aren't any fewer exchanges... where ever you got that BS... stop your lying ...

That was funny.

Is there anything there that makes you not a liar?

yes every thing I've said is true, you see the state I live in has state run health care program for people who can't qualify for health care... since the state run health care will be disband in January of 2014, because of Obama care, the people who are in this state run health care has to look for a new plan come October 1 ... which is when we all we see what is true and what isn't ... as a electronic tech my knowledge deals with electronics, not how to make money or how I have to get the best health care plan for the buck ... in 1980 I developed a case for ambulances that can be sterilized over and over cheaply ... that's where I got my money ... so I didn't have to work anymore... so when the state notified me that they will be shutting down I had to look for a new health care plan .... so I went to the people I spoke about... that's what they told me, whether its a lie or not I can't say ... if you choose to believe it or not that's your choice ... as I said they don't know 100% but they are pretty sure ... since 1980 I trust their opinion and not some whack job that you choose to believe ...

If everything you said is true you would have to admit that you do lie.

I lie, you lie, everyone lies, thus everyone is a liar.

Good ol' QW......trying to make that point all over the board. Everyone lies.

What a fucking genius.

Yes...everyone knows that everyone lies.

When you call someone a liar upon reading something they wrote in a post here....you are telling that person that they lied to you and others here in said post. You are not telling them that they lie...as in "everyone lies". When prompted to prove that accusation, you need to say something other than "everyone lies".

You are sad and lame. And our think Sarah Palin sould be President. No lie.

Last edited:
yes every thing I've said is true, you see the state I live in has state run health care program for people who can't qualify for health care... since the state run health care will be disband in January of 2014, because of Obama care, the people who are in this state run health care has to look for a new plan come October 1 ... which is when we all we see what is true and what isn't ... as a electronic tech my knowledge deals with electronics, not how to make money or how I have to get the best health care plan for the buck ... in 1980 I developed a case for ambulances that can be sterilized over and over cheaply ... that's where I got my money ... so I didn't have to work anymore... so when the state notified me that they will be shutting down I had to look for a new health care plan .... so I went to the people I spoke about... that's what they told me, whether its a lie or not I can't say ... if you choose to believe it or not that's your choice ... as I said they don't know 100% but they are pretty sure ... since 1980 I trust their opinion and not some whack job that you choose to believe ...

What a fucking genius.

When you call someone a liar upon reading something they wrote in a post here....you are telling that person that they lied to you and others here in said post. You are not telling them that they lie...as in "everyone lies". When prompted to prove that accusation, you need to say something other than "everyone lies".

I called him a liar because he is lying.

What a fucking genius.

believe what you want ... I'm done with you .... I tried to be strait with you and you have a hard time understanding what I'm trying to tell you ...

If you already have healthcare (and a doctor) you don't have to do anything, because according to the ACA, you are already covered, and therefore do not have to buy health insurance (because you already have it).

If you don't have health insurance, you can buy it at a reduced rate, because you are buying into a pool (kind of like what other insurances do) and you cannot be denied.

And.......................if you already have insurance, your rates are going to go down because there are those who aren't in the pool who are going to have to buy in.

Most of what the GOP tries to scare you with is bullshit. Sorry, but Obamacare is going to make things better for most of us (the only ones who don't like it is the insurance companies and those who are tied to Big Pharma and the hospital types).

You do realize that a bag of saline that the hospital charges you 40 to 100 dollars for a bag can be made for only 40 cents?

If you already have healthcare (and a doctor) you don't have to do anything, because according to the ACA, you are already covered, and therefore do not have to buy health insurance (because you already have it).

If you don't have health insurance, you can buy it at a reduced rate, because you are buying into a pool (kind of like what other insurances do) and you cannot be denied.

And.......................if you already have insurance, your rates are going to go down because there are those who aren't in the pool who are going to have to buy in.

Most of what the GOP tries to scare you with is bullshit. Sorry, but Obamacare is going to make things better for most of us (the only ones who don't like it is the insurance companies and those who are tied to Big Pharma and the hospital types).

You do realize that a bag of saline that the hospital charges you 40 to 100 dollars for a bag can be made for only 40 cents?

Ummmm, no.

Current individual plans are not compliant, between this Tuesday and Dec31 everyone who has them must select a compliant plan.

Ummmm, no.

Current individual plans are not compliant, between this Tuesday and Dec31 everyone who has them must select a compliant plan.

Wrong. I proved you wrong about this yesterday. Why are you ineducable?

Ummmm, no.

Wrong. I proved you wrong about this yesterday. Why are you ineducable?

LOL, kid you didn't "prove" anything, you threw out an anecdotal uninformed untrue stetment about your "girlfriend."

The Affordable Care Act’s open enrollment period is when consumers (and small businesses) can purchase health insurance plans that include new health reform provisions and required benefits. Coverage under these new plans will begin no sooner than January 1, 2014. These new provisions allow you to purchase health insurance with 10 new essential health benefits, obtain government subsidies, and enroll without fear of being denied for pre-existing medical conditions.

https://www.ehealthinsurance.com/affordable-care-act/news/open-enrollment-the-basics

Important Note: The health insurance plans shown on this page can be purchased currently. However, please note that all of these plans will be eliminated at the end of 2013 because they are not compliant with the ACA (Affordable Care Act).

https://www.nebraskablue.com/shop-plans/farm-bureau-members/2013-non-aca-compliant-plans/

Changes from health care reform (also called the Affordable Care Act) continue to take effect in 2014,” a September 10 letter from Anthem BlueCross BlueShield to one policyholder begins. “To meet the requirements of the new laws, your current plan can no longer be continued.”

“We would like to notify you that your current policy will be discontinued or not renewed…on December 31, 2013, because Humana will no longer offer your current health plan in the State of Colorado,” read a similar letter sent by that company to many of its policyholders earlier this month.

Despite Obama Promise, Many Coloradans Losing Their Health Insurance Plans | The Colorado Observer

Sorry kid, you lose.

There is however 1 loophole, and very few companies have chosen to implement it

The loophole is called "early renewal" and only delays the process for one year. VERY FEW insurance companies have chosen this route.

Sorry.

What a fucking genius.

believe what you want ... I'm done with you .... I tried to be strait with you and you have a hard time understanding what I'm trying to tell you ...

Ahhhh

Did I hurt your feelings?

I look forward to the day when reality gobsmacks you.

Ummmm, no.

And employers will face the same issue next year if their plans aren't compliant, and Biker will be back here complaining about how he can't keep the plan he likes.

[
And employers will face the same issue next year if their plans aren't compliant, and Biker will be back here complaining about how he can't keep the plan he likes.

Obozo promised us " if you like your health care plan, you get to keep it. Period".

Women, especially younger women, use more medical resources than men the same age do.

Old women are just as bad. Many of them go to a doctor because "i want someone to talk to". And the rest of us pay for that nonsense. That's why all health care plans should require the patient pay SOMETHING every time they go to a doc.

Forum List

Back