As the evidence builds that Biden was a poor choice the more subjective the exuse

It was evident when the Cheddar Shredder attempted to Strong Arm the Ukrainian President into announcing a phony investigation into the Joe Biden, he was the Democrat most likely to be able to beat him. The vitriolic and repugnant daily assault are a testament to how much they fear his calm demeanor and his knowledge of the political landscape.
You sound a little edgy. Are you late for your weekly booster? Do us a favor and make sure you stay current on those.

Of course Biden was a poor choice.

Unfortunately, the other choice was even worse.

That's the condition this country is in right now.
The other choice gave us a more comfortable life. Let's hope a limited nuclear war takes out a few of your cities. Come on Putin.

Well even if I were, seeing you flash your support for the Nazi's made me laugh. It always does.

Let me play a song for you.

I love the way it triggers you to realize that you just don't understand the meaning of my simple, lovely avatar. Triggering leftist pigs is fun.

By the way, thanks for that clumsy little upchuck of a non-sequitur. It made me laugh.

Last edited:
Yeah things are closing in on Biden, really that's been progressive since day one. If incompetence and such weren't enough evidence for you, take a look at what's going on in the world today since the Democrats corrupted the election process under disguise of covid for which they exploited you

What's interesting is how the left excuses Biden. Word is that while the OBJECTIVE reflects poorly on Biden and Democrats, there's always a SUBJECTIVE reflection for the left, which is it's good thing Trump wasn't involved in this train-wreck (cough), because;

because.........

Biden is mature.

Anyone buying it?

No,.. but they don't have a counter argument so they act like they are and then when you start questioning them about it they laugh about it and or change the subject because they think that will magically make us forget about the fact that they don't have anything. Yep,.. I can read the left better than Harry Potter.

I love the way it triggers you to realize that you just don't understand the meaning of my simple, lovely avatar. Triggering leftist pigs is fun.
If laughter is triggered then you take the cake. It's the symbol you associate with not me. I loved my favorite dog. You're programmed to love Nazi symbolism. It's okay. This is America, you're free to do that.

I believe it really galls the dems no end to know that they own every-single-ill that has befallen us since the day Tater The Putz schlepped into office.
The Neo-GOP has a vested interest in perpetuating that false narrative.

If laughter is triggered then you take the cake. It's the symbol you associate with not me. I loved my favorite dog. You're programmed to love Nazi symbolism. It's okay. This is America, you're free to do that.
Well, that one took me a second, but then I remembered, you've probably got an ESL class you're late for. Evidence of need is those constant awkward foot-in-mouth non-sequiturs.

Biden was a poor choice for Conservatives

But for the rest of the country and the rest of the world

:clap:
You are going to keep this up until true nazis and hardliners runs for political office locally with protection and then more as they get elected. There will be no choice. And of course, elections will have consequences.

Forum List

Back