As the evidence builds that Biden was a poor choice the more subjective the exuse

Nobody said Benedict Donald can't lie to ya'll at his rallies. His lies just don't hold up in the courts no matter how many times the flock repeats them.
Doesn't matter. Remember, the courts are part of the conspiracy.

Even the judges Trump himself appointed.

IT MAKES PERFECT SENSE I TELL YOU

I HEARD IT ON HANNITY

The Neo-GOP has a vested interest in perpetuating that false narrative.
LOL....Well if you are proud of that Putz then it speaks volumes as to your intellect.....or more to the point, to the lack thereof.....But hey, I'm not judging, everyone has their own "obstacles". ;)

Last edited:

I HEARD IT ON HANNITY

Your hundreds of clients probably need assistance as the Potato mucks things up

I HEARD IT ON HANNITY
Oh well if it was on Hannity who am I to disagree. Damn corrupt judges. I start my penance to the Cheddar Shredder this weekend.

The Neo-GOP has a vested interest in perpetuating that false narrative.
You are perpetuating the false narrative. You are projecting what you are doing yourself. That does not work on thinking people. Why don't your idiots understand that?

Well even if I were, seeing you flash your support for the Nazi's made me laugh. It always does.

Let me play a song for you.

Joe Blow told Putin to Go take a bite of Ukraine and have a slice of Crimea for desert.
DemNazis gotta DemNazi together.

The first is the first. Benedict Puppy
The score was 306 to 232. The first has nothing to do with the valid results of the election. It's the authoritarian play book. He projected it in 2016 if he lost, and in 2020 if he lost. He lost. His performance after he lost was exceptionally and profoundly un-American but to make his speeches illegal would also be un-American.

The score was 306 to 232. The first has nothing to do with the valid results of the election. It's the authoritarian play book. He projected it in 2016 if he lost, and in 2020 if he lost. He lost. His performance after he lost was exceptionally and profoundly un-American but to make his speeches illegal would also be un-American.

My comment went to free speech. I don't give two fcks about your election analysis

Joe Blow told Putin to Go take a bite of Ukraine and have a slice of Crimea for desert.
DemNazis gotta DemNazi together.
hy9eqcqo3zj81.jpg

show us where Biden told Putin to do that.

hy9eqcqo3zj81.jpg

show us where Biden told Putin to do that.
Lying Moron!

Unfortunately, the other choice was even worse.

How so? Mean tweets?

Trump was WORSE than barricades around DC? Spiraling Covid deaths even with the vax? 14,000 Americans left behind in the Afghan pullout? 28 billion in weapons lost to the Taliban? Worse than highest inflation in 40 years? Soaring crime? Millions of illegals pouring over the border? Food shortages? Blocked ports? Devalued dollar? Sending the FBI after school mothers? Calling half the country domestic terrorists? Worse than going from an energy exporter to now begging our enemies for oil? Looming war with Russia? China about to pounce? Iran licking their teeth?

I'm just trying to get inside that damp, condemned spider nest you call a brain to try to understand how a nitwit communist like you thinks!

Or don't you think at all and just regurgitate CNN and MSNBC talking points?

How so? Mean tweets?

Trump was WORSE than barricades around DC? Spiraling Covid deaths even with the vax? 14,000 Americans left behind in the Afghan pullout? 28 billion in weapons lost to the Taliban? Worse than highest inflation in 40 years? Soaring crime? Millions of illegals pouring over the border? Food shortages? Blocked ports? Devalued dollar? Sending the FBI after school mothers? Calling half the country domestic terrorists? Worse than going from an energy exporter to now begging our enemies for oil? Looming war with Russia? China about to pounce? Iran licking their teeth?

I'm just trying to get inside that damp, condemned spider nest you call a brain to try to understand how a nitwit communist like you thinks!

Or don't you think at all and just regurgitate CNN and MSNBC talking points?
If you had the slightest honest intellectual curiosity, you would already have an accurate understanding of the experiences, perspectives, priorities and opinions of others. You wouldn't have to ask.

But, because you lack even the slightest honest intellectual curiosity, your perceptions are badly flawed. You are ignorant. You believe people who lie to you.

This isn't my problem.

If you had the slightest honest intellectual curiosity, you would already have an accurate understanding of the experiences, perspectives, priorities and opinions of others. You wouldn't have to ask. But, because you lack even the slightest honest intellectual curiosity, your perceptions are badly flawed. You are ignorant. You believe people who lie to you. This isn't my problem.

YOUR problem is yet another disingenuous ad hominem rant which addressed NOT A SINGLE FUCKING THING I asked or brought up.

Therefore I can only conclude that:
  1. You have not a single cogent explanation.
  2. You are as full of shit as always.

YOUR problem is yet another disingenuous ad hominem rant which addressed NOT A SINGLE FUCKING THING I asked or brought up.

Therefore I can only conclude that:
  1. You haven't not a single cogent explanation.
  2. You are as full of shit as always.
Or, I have just given up trying to communicate with you ignorant, arrogant rubes here.

Believe whatever you'd like. I don't care.

Forum List

Back