As West Virginia goes, so goes West Virginia

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Lyin Ted's down and out and losin by landslides in every state. EVERY STATE!

EVERY STATE! EVERY STATE! EVERY STATE! EVERY STATE! EVERY STATE! EVERY STATE! EVERY STATE! EVERY STATE! EVERY STATE! EVERY STATE! EVERY STATE! EVERY STATE! EVERY STATE! EVERY STATE! EVERY STATE! EVERY STATE! EVERY STATE! EVERY STATE! EVERY STATE! EVERY STATE! EVERY STATE! EVERY STATE! EVERY STATE! EVERY STATE! EVERY STATE! EVERY STATE! EVERY STATE! EVERY STATE! EVERY STATE! EVERY STATE!

ChjtL9XW0AATX3r.jpg

Lyin Ted's down and out and losin by landslides in every state. EVERY STATE!

EVERY STATE! EVERY STATE! EVERY STATE! EVERY STATE! EVERY STATE! EVERY STATE! EVERY STATE! EVERY STATE! EVERY STATE! EVERY STATE! EVERY STATE! EVERY STATE! EVERY STATE! EVERY STATE! EVERY STATE! EVERY STATE! EVERY STATE! EVERY STATE! EVERY STATE! EVERY STATE! EVERY STATE! EVERY STATE! EVERY STATE! EVERY STATE! EVERY STATE! EVERY STATE! EVERY STATE! EVERY STATE! EVERY STATE! EVERY STATE!

ChjtL9XW0AATX3r.jpg
Cute thread title.

WE'RE GONNA WIN. WE'RE GONNA KEEP WINNIN. WE'RE GONNA WIN WIN WIN! YOU'RE GONNA BE SICK & TIRED OF WINNING. YOU'RE GONNA SAY "PRESIDENT TRUMP PLEASE WE CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE WE'RE WINNING TOO MUCH" AND WONDERFUL DONALD'S GONNA SAY " I DON'T GIVE A DAMN WE'RE GONNA KEEP WINNING" 100 PERCENT! AMERICA FIRST! WE'RE GONNA MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! WE'RE GONNA MAKE AMERICA STRONG AGAIN! AND YOU'RE GONNA BE PROUD OF YOUR COUNTRY AGAIN!

WE'RE GONNA WIN. WE'RE GONNA KEEP WINNIN. WE'RE GONNA WIN WIN WIN! YOU'RE GONNA BE SICK & TIRED OF WINNING. YOU'RE GONNA SAY "PRESIDENT TRUMP PLEASE WE CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE WE'RE WINNING TOO MUCH" AND WONDERFUL DONALD'S GONNA SAY " I DON'T GIVE A DAMN WE'RE GONNA KEEP WINNING" 100 PERCENT! AMERICA FIRST! WE'RE GONNA MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! WE'RE GONNA MAKE AMERICA STRONG AGAIN! AND YOU'RE GONNA BE PROUD OF YOUR COUNTRY AGAIN!
ROTFLMBAO!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I think Liberals find the name Virginia offensive because it sounds like a private body part. so what will they have to change it to?

So, am I reading this correctly....you support Donald Trump?

I think Liberals find the name Virginia offensive because it sounds like a private body part. so what will they have to change it to?

What do Leftists think about the shape of Florida? It's well....phallic looking....so is Florida going to have to become a Transgendered State....are Leftists going to saw Florida off the map even? :popcorn:

fl-largemap.png

What do Leftists think about the shape of Florida? It's well....phallic looking....so is Florida going to have to become a Transgendered State....are Leftists going to saw Florida off the map even? :popcorn:

fl-largemap.png
and what about Idahoe? i am surprised that by now that the far left havent been crapping their depends over the states name.

fl-largemap.png
and what about Idahoe? i am surprised that by now that the far left havent been crapping their depends over the states name.

Idahoe....WTF? How racist of them having that name :eek-52: I know the people of Idahoe would think:

"Huh? We dindu nuffin!"

But, well....it's a scandal....quick call Al Sharpton or something, I think he's an expert on the ho's :smoke:

fl-largemap.png

Idahoe....WTF? How racist of them having that name :eek-52: I know the people of Idahoe would think:

"Huh? We dindu nuffin!"

But, well....it's a scandal....quick call Al Sharpton or something, I think he's an expert on the ho's :smoke:
why not just change the name of Idahoe to "DoMeImHorny"

Forum List

Back