Ashli Babbitt's death ruled homicide; Biden still hiding the name of her killer

Justifiable Homicide is the cause of the death...

She was killed because of her actions and I even doubt Trump nor anyone within his cabinet would have called for the arrest of the officer, and notice many lawmakers on the Hill and not pretending the woman was a victim and that goes for both sides.

Fact is fact and the woman broke the law and died because of it...

As for BLM and other left leaning groups breaking the law they should have been arrested and not doing so was wrong when it came to damaging any property.

Let's see that play out in a court of law then. American's who die protesting in their nations capital deserve at least a fair hearing.

She did not die from participating in a peaceful protest, it was a violent assault on the Seat of Government. Justifiable homicide. The leader of the Cult who put her up to invading Capitol during that Joint session, is the one who should stand trial for her homicide! Trumpybear put her in the line of fire with his Fascist lies.

She was UNARMED. And, so, BTW, were all of the other protesters.

To call the protest "violent" is a load of bullshit

Pretending Trumpybears' fascist Mob wasn't violently attacked the Capitol or endangering the lives of Congressmembers is revisionist history.

You must love what's going on in Myanmar, they're also shooting unarmed people who are protesting their government.

Really, did they violently, like Fascist Trumpybear Mob, take over the seat of Government too?
Really, did they violently, like communist xiden idolers, take over the seat of Government too?

Burn Loot Murder in the streets actively Burning Looting and Murdering yet ignored due to “venting” yet a poor woman on her belly crawling thru a window is somehow an imminent lethal threat that must be murdered
A sad time for America and all fact based thinking people

............ Babbit was engaged in the commission of a crime against the Capitol grounds that the Capitol Police Department which was specifically tasked with protecting the Capitol and the Representatives and the staff inside. No legitimate coroner would conclude otherwise. This is just another RW wet dream.
So she deserved to be murdered for such transgressions?
She was storming the Capitol, forcing entry and threatening the safety of Congress and police alike. She was told to STOP. She didn't. She deserved it, but she wasn't the only one, IMO.
Deserved it? Tell her family that asshole. Maybe you’ll get what you deserve then. She threatened nobody idiot. There was ZERO threat. As stated by others who were actually there.

That she got shot was her own fault.
Hardly. Blame the Trump hating murdering cop. Period.

Nope Actions have consequences her actions got her dead.
MURDER is what made her to stop breathing...maybe someone in your family will go through this....i bet you would call it murder then ....moron

It wasn't murder.

That cop was protecting the people sheltering in that area of the building from a mob of rioters.
Unarmed woman murdered in cold blood by a trigger happy cop. He needs to face justice.
Presidential Medal of Freedom?
Lame. You know it and I know it. That lady did not deserve to be gunned down. She was unarmed and protesting. There were capital cops on her side of the entryway even. She wasnt threatening anyone's life. The fact that you try to justify her murder in the name of politics tells me everything I need to know about you and confirms for me exactly what is wrong with America.
They all deserved it and they are goddamned lucky the Capitol police made the call to treat them like white boys and not kill them all. Wouldn't have taken more than a few Ashli Babbitts at the doors and there wouldn't have been an insurrection. All your buddies would have tucked tail and gone home, just like they didn't show up for the revolt at the Inauguration they kept warning about. It's all fun and games until they face real bullets.
These people are pathetic and so is anyone who tries to minimize or defend or legitimize what they did. What's wrong with America is them, and you.
View attachment 477633

You have no idea what a insurrection is and obviously neither do most of our congresscritters.

*****SMILE*****

:)

We've seen that the orange cult is denying denying denying these days.

1617903313527.png

The only denial here is that the Capitol police utilized excessive force in the Ashli Babbitt incident so the corrupt congresscritters could scream and rant that it was an insurrection and feared for their lives.

If they and other politicians were so fearful over protesters then all the violent ones from last year should be sprouting up flowers at the local cemeteries this year.

*****SMILE*****

............ Babbit was engaged in the commission of a crime against the Capitol grounds that the Capitol Police Department which was specifically tasked with protecting the Capitol and the Representatives and the staff inside. No legitimate coroner would conclude otherwise. This is just another RW wet dream.
She was storming the Capitol, forcing entry and threatening the safety of Congress and police alike. She was told to STOP. She didn't. She deserved it, but she wasn't the only one, IMO.
Deserved it? Tell her family that asshole. Maybe you’ll get what you deserve then. She threatened nobody idiot. There was ZERO threat. As stated by others who were actually there.

MURDER is what made her to stop breathing...maybe someone in your family will go through this....i bet you would call it murder then ....moron

It wasn't murder.

That cop was protecting the people sheltering in that area of the building from a mob of rioters.
Unarmed woman murdered in cold blood by a trigger happy cop. He needs to face justice.
Presidential Medal of Freedom?
Lame. You know it and I know it. That lady did not deserve to be gunned down. She was unarmed and protesting. There were capital cops on her side of the entryway even. She wasnt threatening anyone's life. The fact that you try to justify her murder in the name of politics tells me everything I need to know about you and confirms for me exactly what is wrong with America.
They all deserved it and they are goddamned lucky the Capitol police made the call to treat them like white boys and not kill them all. Wouldn't have taken more than a few Ashli Babbitts at the doors and there wouldn't have been an insurrection. All your buddies would have tucked tail and gone home, just like they didn't show up for the revolt at the Inauguration they kept warning about. It's all fun and games until they face real bullets.
These people are pathetic and so is anyone who tries to minimize or defend or legitimize what they did. What's wrong with America is them, and you.
View attachment 477633

You have no idea what a insurrection is and obviously neither do most of our congresscritters.

*****SMILE*****

Think you're pretty clever, don't you? If you were actually half as smart as you think you are, you wouldn't be trying to defend people who tried throwing our democracy down the toilet.

like the ones you defend? you know, the insurrectionists of antifa and black flies matter...your buddies, the nice people that held portland, and all those other cities hostage last year, burning and stealing (demonRAT trick) and terrorizing AMERICAN citizens
you are a deranged commie
retards like you do support them, we know

Would that it had been you.
I don't try to overthrow my legitimate government.
but your buddies (criminals) of antifa and black flies matter did
^Spectacularly retarded.
View attachment 477666
Maybe you can succeed where your retarded brother failed and show us where either of the parties mentioned did as alleged. Or not. I’m guessing the latter.

She was killed because of her actions and I even doubt Trump nor anyone within his cabinet would have called for the arrest of the officer, and notice many lawmakers on the Hill and not pretending the woman was a victim and that goes for both sides.

As for BLM and other left leaning groups breaking the law they should have been arrested and not doing so was wrong when it came to damaging any property.

Let's see that play out in a court of law then. American's who die protesting in their nations capital deserve at least a fair hearing.

She did not die from participating in a peaceful protest, it was a violent assault on the Seat of Government. Justifiable homicide. The leader of the Cult who put her up to invading Capitol during that Joint session, is the one who should stand trial for her homicide! Trumpybear put her in the line of fire with his Fascist lies.

Pretending Trumpybears' fascist Mob wasn't violently attacked the Capitol or endangering the lives of Congressmembers is revisionist history.
Pretending xiden idolers, communist mob wasn't violently attacked the Capitol or endangering the lives of Congress members is revisionist history.

^Spectacularly retarded.
View attachment 477666
Maybe you can succeed where your retarded brother failed and show us where either of the parties mentioned did as alleged. Or not. I’m guessing the latter.
did your mother have any kids that lived?

^Spectacularly retarded.
View attachment 477666
leftist stupid.jpg

You must love what's going on in Myanmar, they're also shooting unarmed people who are protesting their government.

Really, did they violently, like Fascist Trumpybear Mob, take over the seat of Government too?
Really, did they violently, like communist xiden idolers, take over the seat of Government too?

You brought them up. Clearly candidate Biden denounced the violent riots over Floyds homicide, while supporting peaceful protest over the same homicide.

^Spectacularly retarded.
View attachment 477666
View attachment 477670
Like I said...

^Spectacularly retarded.
View attachment 477666

Looks like you're the maroney!

Bail fund backed by Kamala Harris freed same rioter twice – now he's been charged again

Report: Bail fund promoted by Kamala Harris has freed six domestic abusers

^Spectacularly retarded.
View attachment 477666
View attachment 477670
Like I said...
Blather, rinse, respew, typical shit stain nonsense.

Pretending xiden idolers, communist mob wasn't violently attacked the Capitol or endangering the lives of Congress members is revisionist history.

Another punt. A wabbly, imitation punt at that.

Another punt. A wabbly, imitation punt at that.
its better than a swing and a miss...like you post

^Spectacularly retarded.
View attachment 477666

Bail fund backed by Kamala Harris freed same rioter twice – now he's been charged again

This is her tweet.

If you’re able to, chip in now to the @MNFreedomFund to help post bail for those protesting on the ground in Minnesota.
https://t.co/t8LXowKIbw?amp=1

You brought them up. Clearly candidate Biden denounced the violent riots over Floyds homicide, while supporting peaceful protest over the same homicide.
that i did...duh....
Clearly president TRUMP denounced the violent riots, and criminal behavior, even offering the national guard, over Floyds homicide, while supporting peaceful protest over the same homicide.
kum-inme harris bailed quite a few of these criminals out of jail, only to have them re-offend

^Spectacularly retarded.
View attachment 477666

This is her tweet.

If you’re able to, chip in now to the @MNFreedomFund to help post bail for those protesting on the ground in Minnesota.
Donate to the Minnesota Freedom Fund
Baaaa-Baaaaa-Baaaaa

"Storming" LOL - So given that logic, stupid criminals who storm towards police and threaten their safety deserve to die as well?
She was part of an Insurrectionist Mob that stormed the US Capitol Building in an attempt to prevent Congress from certifying Electoral College results.

Do that and your life can very well be forfeit, with only Insurrectionist -sympathizers and enablers and excuse-makers dramatically mourning such deaths.

Phukk 'er... and those like her... she can rot in Hell for all most loyal Americans care...

Nonsense it was just a demonstration
Nonsense it was just a demonstration
Yes...
A demonstration of the abject stupidity of the RW Trumpers.
A demonstration of the abject stupidity of the communist, demonRAT lovers

No, her actions were legal. She was visiting property that SHE owned. She was MURDERED by a cowardly piece of shit who murdered her for no reason other than she was an easy target.
Your post has to be one of the more ludicrous posts I have read in a while. Babbitt was "visiting a property she owned." There are so many lies in that one statement alone that I could right a book on it. Suffice it to say, someone who barges into your home, breaks down the door, smashes your windows, then comes at you, is not a welcome visitor. She is an intruder. Under your completely inane theory that she "owned" the Capitol Building, she, you, me and any American citizen "owns" Fort Knox as well. Tell you want Westwall go to Fort Knox and and attempt to take a gold bar. Let me know how it turns out for ya.

The Capitol is PUBLIC PROPERTY. That means we ALL own it you ignorant clod. She was wrapped in a flag, and was standing within 7 feet of other law enforcement, NONE of whom showed the slightest concern. Because she was threatening no one.

But keep flapping your gums little stooge. This country is going to explode thanks to idiots like you.
So you can waltz in at any time and barge into Congressional sessions? Really? :heehee: Good luck trying that out at ANY time, let alone with a mob of insane orange cultists threatening to kill members of Congress and the Vice President while assaulting the police.
you must mean:
let alone, with a mob of insane communist, demonRAT idolers, threatening to kill members of Congress and the Vice President while assaulting the police.

^Spectacularly retarded.
View attachment 477666

This is her tweet.

Donate to the Minnesota Freedom Fund
Baaaa-Baaaaa-Baaaaa
2012321040-300x0.jpg

Neigh, neigh......

Forum List

Back