Ashli Babbitt's death ruled homicide; Biden still hiding the name of her killer

............ Babbit was engaged in the commission of a crime against the Capitol grounds that the Capitol Police Department which was specifically tasked with protecting the Capitol and the Representatives and the staff inside. No legitimate coroner would conclude otherwise. This is just another RW wet dream.
So she deserved to be murdered for such transgressions?
She was storming the Capitol, forcing entry and threatening the safety of Congress and police alike. She was told to STOP. She didn't. She deserved it, but she wasn't the only one, IMO.
Deserved it? Tell her family that asshole. Maybe you’ll get what you deserve then. She threatened nobody idiot. There was ZERO threat. As stated by others who were actually there.

That she got shot was her own fault.
Hardly. Blame the Trump hating murdering cop. Period.

Nope Actions have consequences her actions got her dead.

No, her actions were legal. She was visiting property that SHE owned. She was MURDERED by a cowardly piece of shit who murdered her for no reason other than she was an easy target.
Her breaking in thru a window was legal? :heehee: But not surprised she's also one of your heroes.

Unarmed women should be shot for breaking a window according to your liberal ideology?

Interesting, I wish we had such candor from Sleepy Joe.
She was going to clear the barricades and let a mob of rioters into a part of the building where people were sheltering.

And I'm no fan of Biden. Not a fan of Trump either for that matter.

All police shootings that result in death are "homicides." The question is whether they were justified. They were in this case. She should not have been part of the assault on the capitol building nor should she have been threatening a police officer.
yeah.... i heard she was armed with real sharp finger nails ......:doubt:
yeah.... i heard she was armed with real sharp finger nails ......:doubt:

What were her intentions if she and others were allowed to pass and come into contact with members of Congress or their staff? What should an officer sworn to protect those members and their staff do when members were still exposed and close to the crowd? You should be more upset that her cohorts pushed that poor innocent girl through first.

It seems like Ms. Babbitt's intentions were to vocalize and peacefully present her grievance to the members of Congress. She didn't bring a weapon. I could be wrong on this, but until Biden does the right thing and reveal the name and address of the shooter, we'll never be able to get his side of the story out. Maybe he knows something else about this broad?
It seems like Ms. Babbitt's intentions were to vocalize and peacefully present her grievance to the members of Congress. She didn't bring a weapon. I could be wrong on this, but until Biden does the right thing and reveal the name and address of the shooter, we'll never be able to get his side of the story out. Maybe he knows something else about this broad?
Ms. Babbitt was in no way alone or the sole determining factor in lethal force being used.Stop acting as if that is the case.

............ Babbit was engaged in the commission of a crime against the Capitol grounds that the Capitol Police Department which was specifically tasked with protecting the Capitol and the Representatives and the staff inside. No legitimate coroner would conclude otherwise. This is just another RW wet dream.
She was storming the Capitol, forcing entry and threatening the safety of Congress and police alike. She was told to STOP. She didn't. She deserved it, but she wasn't the only one, IMO.
Deserved it? Tell her family that asshole. Maybe you’ll get what you deserve then. She threatened nobody idiot. There was ZERO threat. As stated by others who were actually there.

MURDER is what made her to stop breathing...maybe someone in your family will go through this....i bet you would call it murder then ....moron

It wasn't murder.

That cop was protecting the people sheltering in that area of the building from a mob of rioters.
Unarmed woman murdered in cold blood by a trigger happy cop. He needs to face justice.

I don't care if rioters get shot.
So you support Kyle Rittenhouse then?

Since he was breaking local gun laws by open carrying a rifle while under 18 no.

If he was the owner of that building or a person charged with the protection of that property who could legally open carry a rifle then yes.

I don't support anyone who breaks the law.
Hahahaha!!! So you agree then that the two people that Rittenhouse shot deserved to die. BUT you think that they should have been shot and killed by the owner of the building instead of a 17 year old. Does that sum up your position?

He was breaking the law by carrying that rifle in public. I do not support people who break the law. Why do you?

And I don't deal in woulds and shoulds I would rather let the facts speak for themselves.

Fact A 17 year old is not allowed to carry a firearm in public in that state.

He should have never been there.
Do you think the two people killed in Kenosha deserved to be shot? Simple question.

MURDER is what made her to stop breathing...maybe someone in your family will go through this....i bet you would call it murder then ....moron

It wasn't murder.

That cop was protecting the people sheltering in that area of the building from a mob of rioters.
Unarmed woman murdered in cold blood by a trigger happy cop. He needs to face justice.
Presidential Medal of Freedom?
Lame. You know it and I know it. That lady did not deserve to be gunned down. She was unarmed and protesting. There were capital cops on her side of the entryway even. She wasnt threatening anyone's life. The fact that you try to justify her murder in the name of politics tells me everything I need to know about you and confirms for me exactly what is wrong with America.
They all deserved it and they are goddamned lucky the Capitol police made the call to treat them like white boys and not kill them all. Wouldn't have taken more than a few Ashli Babbitts at the doors and there wouldn't have been an insurrection. All your buddies would have tucked tail and gone home, just like they didn't show up for the revolt at the Inauguration they kept warning about. It's all fun and games until they face real bullets.
These people are pathetic and so is anyone who tries to minimize or defend or legitimize what they did. What's wrong with America is them, and you.

Would that it had been you.

It wasn't murder.

Lame. You know it and I know it. That lady did not deserve to be gunned down. She was unarmed and protesting. There were capital cops on her side of the entryway even. She wasnt threatening anyone's life. The fact that you try to justify her murder in the name of politics tells me everything I need to know about you and confirms for me exactly what is wrong with America.
They all deserved it and they are goddamned lucky the Capitol police made the call to treat them like white boys and not kill them all. Wouldn't have taken more than a few Ashli Babbitts at the doors and there wouldn't have been an insurrection. All your buddies would have tucked tail and gone home, just like they didn't show up for the revolt at the Inauguration they kept warning about. It's all fun and games until they face real bullets.
These people are pathetic and so is anyone who tries to minimize or defend or legitimize what they did. What's wrong with America is them, and you.
1617893940531.png

You have no idea what a insurrection is and obviously neither do most of our congresscritters.

*****SMILE*****

:)

It wasn't murder.

I don't care if rioters get shot.
So you support Kyle Rittenhouse then?

Since he was breaking local gun laws by open carrying a rifle while under 18 no.

If he was the owner of that building or a person charged with the protection of that property who could legally open carry a rifle then yes.

I don't support anyone who breaks the law.
Hahahaha!!! So you agree then that the two people that Rittenhouse shot deserved to die. BUT you think that they should have been shot and killed by the owner of the building instead of a 17 year old. Does that sum up your position?

He was breaking the law by carrying that rifle in public. I do not support people who break the law. Why do you?

And I don't deal in woulds and shoulds I would rather let the facts speak for themselves.

Fact A 17 year old is not allowed to carry a firearm in public in that state.

He should have never been there.
Do you think the two people killed in Kenosha deserved to be shot? Simple question.

I cannot answer that since I wasn't there. I didn't see the entire chain of events.

The fact of the matter is that Rittenhouse was disobeying the law everything that happened to him happened because he broke the law.

If he was a law abiding gun owner he would not have been there.

Would that it had been you.
I don't try to overthrow my legitimate government.

You are so wrapped up in your politics that right, wrong, and civic duty have all escaped you. Seriously. You don't get to judge another person's actions...especially when you don't know all the information and facts. You being here and championing the murder of an unarmed woman protesting her government without full knowledge of all the facts contributes negatively to the discord our nation is experiencing. Words matter. Let's hear from the man who shot her in a court of law. Then we can decide if we think that someone deserved to be killed.

It wasn't murder.

View attachment 477633

You have no idea what a insurrection is and obviously neither do most of our congresscritters.

*****SMILE*****

Think you're pretty clever, don't you? If you were actually half as smart as you think you are, you wouldn't be trying to defend people who tried throwing our democracy down the toilet.

You are so wrapped up in your politics that right, wrong, and civic duty have all escaped you. Seriously. You don't get to judge another person's actions...especially when you don't know all the information and facts. You being here and championing the murder of an unarmed woman protesting her government without full knowledge of all the facts contributes negatively to the discord our nation is experiencing. Words matter. Let's hear from the man who shot her in a court of law. Then we can decide if we think that someone deserved to be killed.
Yes, I get to judge them. You bet your ass I do. This is my country. We elect our president and we take a loss with a grain of salt and plan for next time. Oh, I can very much judge you, and you will never be forgiven or forgotten. You don't get to jail a cop for doing his job of protecting the people in his charge. This ain't some shit hole third world country, no matter how much you people try to make it one.

It wasn't murder.

View attachment 477633

*****SMILE*****

Think you're pretty clever, don't you? If you were actually half as smart as you think you are, you wouldn't be trying to defend people who tried throwing our democracy down the toilet.

1617894849666.png

You do it all the time.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Justifiable Homicide is the cause of the death...

She was killed because of her actions and I even doubt Trump nor anyone within his cabinet would have called for the arrest of the officer, and notice many lawmakers on the Hill and not pretending the woman was a victim and that goes for both sides.

Fact is fact and the woman broke the law and died because of it...

As for BLM and other left leaning groups breaking the law they should have been arrested and not doing so was wrong when it came to damaging any property.

Let's see that play out in a court of law then. American's who die protesting in their nations capital deserve at least a fair hearing.

She did not die from participating in a peaceful protest, it was a violent assault on the Seat of Government. Justifiable homicide. The leader of the Cult who put her up to invading Capitol during that Joint session, is the one who should stand trial for her homicide! Trumpybear put her in the line of fire with his Fascist lies.

Yes, I get to judge them. You bet your ass I do. This is my country. We elect our president and we take a loss with a grain of salt and plan for next time. Oh, I can very much judge you, and you will never be forgiven or forgotten. You don't get to jail a cop for doing his job of protecting the people in his charge. This ain't some shit hole third world country, no matter how much you people try to make it one.

1617895676031.png

She was killed because of her actions and I even doubt Trump nor anyone within his cabinet would have called for the arrest of the officer, and notice many lawmakers on the Hill and not pretending the woman was a victim and that goes for both sides.

As for BLM and other left leaning groups breaking the law they should have been arrested and not doing so was wrong when it came to damaging any property.

Let's see that play out in a court of law then. American's who die protesting in their nations capital deserve at least a fair hearing.

She did not die from participating in a peaceful protest, it was a violent assault on the Seat of Government. Justifiable homicide. The leader of the Cult who put her up to invading Capitol during that Joint session, is the one who should stand trial for her homicide! Trumpybear put her in the line of fire with his Fascist lies.

She was UNARMED. And, so, BTW, were all of the other protesters.

To call the protest "violent" is a load of bullshit

Then you shouldnt be afraid to name the shooter and see it play out in a court of law. Right?

Last edited:
Suppose for a sec that Officer Chauvin is proclaimed Innocent by the 12 angry men assembled in Minneapolis, and as a result an unarmed mob decides to have an insurrection at a local, Korean owned , liquor store.

If the little Korean fellow were to open fire against them, he would be literally crucified by the left.

What is so different about this insurrection?

On January 6th, 2021, Ashli Elizabeth Babbitt was executed by a Capitol Police Officer who seemed to hold no restraint. 50 days later, the Capitol Police Officer responsible has been identified in photos before and during the shooting. The Police Lieutenant’s name is being withheld from Ashli Babbit’s attorneys. You can see the Officer disregards nearly every basic firearm safety rule in the book. His finger is wrapped around the trigger, while his firearm is aimed in the direction of his colleagues. The Officer could not see three uniformed Officers against the wall nearest to Ashli, was not able to

Anyhow the name is known and was posted on here weeks ago.....now all the news agencies appear to have been forced to withhold the name....not that the name is of any importance.

What is known is that he was a black capitol cop who had been heard to say he wanted to shoot a Trump supporter.
What is known is that he was a black capitol cop
Which of course is really at the root of your anger. How dare a black animal have the power over a little white girl who was simply storming the Capitol to stop the votes of black people in swing states.
Good point there. I'm sure that triggered quite a few from the orange cult.

It wasn't murder.

She most certainly deserved it due to her actions. What ever happened to the Right being about personal responsibility. Now it's all about victimhood, lying, and whining.
No one deserves to die for protesting their government while unarmed. Especially when they are surrounded on both sides by police. You only want to justify it because she was a Trump supporter. That's the only reason. Its sickening and un-American.
Breaking and entering....rioting...vandalism...and looting. A good shoot.
It doesn't get more partisan than this now does it? Like I said, bring it to a court of law and let's see.
In case you haven't noticed....that is in the process of happening......lots of those orange thugs are going to trial just like you suggested.

Forum List

Back