Ashli Babbitt's death ruled homicide; Biden still hiding the name of her killer

............ Babbit was engaged in the commission of a crime against the Capitol grounds that the Capitol Police Department which was specifically tasked with protecting the Capitol and the Representatives and the staff inside. No legitimate coroner would conclude otherwise. This is just another RW wet dream.
So she deserved to be murdered for such transgressions?
She was storming the Capitol, forcing entry and threatening the safety of Congress and police alike. She was told to STOP. She didn't. She deserved it, but she wasn't the only one, IMO.
Deserved it? Tell her family that asshole. Maybe you’ll get what you deserve then. She threatened nobody idiot. There was ZERO threat. As stated by others who were actually there.

That she got shot was her own fault.
Hardly. Blame the Trump hating murdering cop. Period.

Nope Actions have consequences her actions got her dead.
MURDER is what made her to stop breathing...maybe someone in your family will go through this....i bet you would call it murder then ....moron

It wasn't murder.

That cop was protecting the people sheltering in that area of the building from a mob of rioters.
Unarmed woman murdered in cold blood by a trigger happy cop. He needs to face justice.

I don't care if rioters get shot.
So you support Kyle Rittenhouse then?

Since he was breaking local gun laws by open carrying a rifle while under 18 no.

If he was the owner of that building or a person charged with the protection of that property who could legally open carry a rifle then yes.

I don't support anyone who breaks the law.

Thoughts & Prayers.
Middle fingers to you and yours
This is fascinating.....by saying "thoughts & prayers" like we hear from the Right everytime school kids or movie goers or church worshippers get gunned done, I've gotten a lot of rude, personal comments. I guess that means all those "thoughts & prayers" in the past were totally insincere.
Two middle fingers
We will assume you made the same gesture to all who said "thoughts & prayers" to all killed in mass shootings. After all, you don't want to be inconsistent. That would be wrong.
You are a disingenuous hack. They are Christians who BELIEVE IN the effects of prayer.

Glad I could clear that up for you.
Are you sure? Well then....thoughts & prayers to them too.

............ Babbit was engaged in the commission of a crime against the Capitol grounds that the Capitol Police Department which was specifically tasked with protecting the Capitol and the Representatives and the staff inside. No legitimate coroner would conclude otherwise. This is just another RW wet dream.
She was storming the Capitol, forcing entry and threatening the safety of Congress and police alike. She was told to STOP. She didn't. She deserved it, but she wasn't the only one, IMO.
Deserved it? Tell her family that asshole. Maybe you’ll get what you deserve then. She threatened nobody idiot. There was ZERO threat. As stated by others who were actually there.

MURDER is what made her to stop breathing...maybe someone in your family will go through this....i bet you would call it murder then ....moron

It wasn't murder.

That cop was protecting the people sheltering in that area of the building from a mob of rioters.
Unarmed woman murdered in cold blood by a trigger happy cop. He needs to face justice.

So you support Kyle Rittenhouse then?

Since he was breaking local gun laws by open carrying a rifle while under 18 no.

If he was the owner of that building or a person charged with the protection of that property who could legally open carry a rifle then yes.

I don't support anyone who breaks the law.
Hahahaha!!! So you agree then that the two people that Rittenhouse shot deserved to die. BUT you think that they should have been shot and killed by the owner of the building instead of a 17 year old. Does that sum up your position?

No, her actions were legal. She was visiting property that SHE owned. She was MURDERED by a cowardly piece of shit who murdered her for no reason other than she was an easy target.

It's interesting to hear now, that cops are no longer allowed to shoot criminals breaking in and attack political leaders.

I wonder if that standard only applies to Trump supporters attempting to Lynch political leaders and force them to overturn the election.

Nonsense .....pure media hyperbole.....just a demonstrarion that went a little too far or not far enough depending on how you perceive it.

No political leader was attacked.....how dare you try to deceive? You sound like one of the idiot talking heads on cnn. Get a grip....

Definitely not a attempted insurrection.....more like a college prank or panty raid as occurred back in the day.

If a cop had shot one of the negroid blm rioters you would be screaming to high heave.....can anyone say HYPOCRITE

If the mob BLM rioters had been breaking into our capital and attempting to lynch Pence, Pelosi and others and been shot in the process - they deserved it. If rioters were breaking into a private business and attempting to trash and loot it, and got shot - they deserved it.

Speaking of HYPOCRITE - weren't you one of the loons who fully supported Rittenhouse shooting unarmed protestors and though more should have been shot during the riots?

Rittenhouse shot ARMED FELONS. When you lie like this you lose whatever credibility you thought you had with normal people.

But, your fellow loons will no doubt love you.

I have a code of ethics though. Clearly you don't.
They were armed? :heehee: But I'm not surprised that little punk is your hero.

No, her actions were legal. She was visiting property that SHE owned. She was MURDERED by a cowardly piece of shit who murdered her for no reason other than she was an easy target.
Her breaking in thru a window was legal? :heehee: But not surprised she's also one of your heroes.

It wasn't murder.

Presidential Medal of Freedom?

It wasn't murder.

Same here. If they are rioting or looting. Both were happening on Jan 6th.

Your post has to be one of the more ludicrous posts I have read in a while. Babbitt was "visiting a property she owned." There are so many lies in that one statement alone that I could right a book on it. Suffice it to say, someone who barges into your home, breaks down the door, smashes your windows, then comes at you, is not a welcome visitor. She is an intruder. Under your completely inane theory that she "owned" the Capitol Building, she, you, me and any American citizen "owns" Fort Knox as well. Tell you want Westwall go to Fort Knox and and attempt to take a gold bar. Let me know how it turns out for ya.

Her breaking in thru a window was legal? :heehee: But not surprised she's also one of your heroes.

Unarmed women should be shot for breaking a window according to your liberal ideology?

Interesting, I wish we had such candor from Sleepy Joe.

All police shootings that result in death are "homicides." The question is whether they were justified. They were in this case. She should not have been part of the assault on the capitol building nor should she have been threatening a police officer.
yeah.... i heard she was armed with real sharp finger nails ......:doubt:
yeah.... i heard she was armed with real sharp finger nails ......:doubt:

What were her intentions if she and others were allowed to pass and come into contact with members of Congress or their staff? What should an officer sworn to protect those members and their staff do when members were still exposed and close to the crowd? You should be more upset that her cohorts pushed that poor innocent girl through first.

Justifiable Homicide is the cause of the death...

She was killed because of her actions and I even doubt Trump nor anyone within his cabinet would have called for the arrest of the officer, and notice many lawmakers on the Hill and not pretending the woman was a victim and that goes for both sides.

Fact is fact and the woman broke the law and died because of it...

As for BLM and other left leaning groups breaking the law they should have been arrested and not doing so was wrong when it came to damaging any property.

It's interesting to hear now, that cops are no longer allowed to shoot criminals breaking in and attack political leaders.

I wonder if that standard only applies to Trump supporters attempting to Lynch political leaders and force them to overturn the election.

Nonsense .....pure media hyperbole.....just a demonstrarion that went a little too far or not far enough depending on how you perceive it.

No political leader was attacked.....how dare you try to deceive? You sound like one of the idiot talking heads on cnn. Get a grip....

Definitely not a attempted insurrection.....more like a college prank or panty raid as occurred back in the day.

If a cop had shot one of the negroid blm rioters you would be screaming to high heave.....can anyone say HYPOCRITE

If the mob BLM rioters had been breaking into our capital and attempting to lynch Pence, Pelosi and others and been shot in the process - they deserved it. If rioters were breaking into a private business and attempting to trash and loot it, and got shot - they deserved it.

Speaking of HYPOCRITE - weren't you one of the loons who fully supported Rittenhouse shooting unarmed protestors and though more should have been shot during the riots?

Rittenhouse shot ARMED FELONS. When you lie like this you lose whatever credibility you thought you had with normal people.

But, your fellow loons will no doubt love you.

I have a code of ethics though. Clearly you don't.
They were armed? :heehee: But I'm not surprised that little punk is your hero.

Hero? No, but the idiot who's arm he almost blew off has a Glock in his hand in the picture where he's crying for his mommy.

But no doubt your maloderous self is an even more lethal weapon.

Has your stench been classified as a WMD yet?

It wasn't murder.

Presidential Medal of Freedom?
Lame. You know it and I know it. That lady did not deserve to be gunned down. She was unarmed and protesting. There were capital cops on her side of the entryway even. She wasnt threatening anyone's life. The fact that you try to justify her murder in the name of politics tells me everything I need to know about you and confirms for me exactly what is wrong with America.

Justifiable Homicide is the cause of the death...

She was killed because of her actions and I even doubt Trump nor anyone within his cabinet would have called for the arrest of the officer, and notice many lawmakers on the Hill and not pretending the woman was a victim and that goes for both sides.

Fact is fact and the woman broke the law and died because of it...

As for BLM and other left leaning groups breaking the law they should have been arrested and not doing so was wrong when it came to damaging any property.

Let's see that play out in a court of law then. American's who die protesting in their nations capital deserve at least a fair hearing.

Your post has to be one of the more ludicrous posts I have read in a while. Babbitt was "visiting a property she owned." There are so many lies in that one statement alone that I could right a book on it. Suffice it to say, someone who barges into your home, breaks down the door, smashes your windows, then comes at you, is not a welcome visitor. She is an intruder. Under your completely inane theory that she "owned" the Capitol Building, she, you, me and any American citizen "owns" Fort Knox as well. Tell you want Westwall go to Fort Knox and and attempt to take a gold bar. Let me know how it turns out for ya.
Only if we can watch (and film).

The Capitol is PUBLIC PROPERTY. That means we ALL own it you ignorant clod. She was wrapped in a flag, and was standing within 7 feet of other law enforcement, NONE of whom showed the slightest concern. Because she was threatening no one.

But keep flapping your gums little stooge. This country is going to explode thanks to idiots like you.

Forum List

Back