Ashli Babbitt's death ruled homicide; Biden still hiding the name of her killer

............ Babbit was engaged in the commission of a crime against the Capitol grounds that the Capitol Police Department which was specifically tasked with protecting the Capitol and the Representatives and the staff inside. No legitimate coroner would conclude otherwise. This is just another RW wet dream.
So she deserved to be murdered for such transgressions?
She was storming the Capitol, forcing entry and threatening the safety of Congress and police alike. She was told to STOP. She didn't. She deserved it, but she wasn't the only one, IMO.
Deserved it? Tell her family that asshole. Maybe you’ll get what you deserve then. She threatened nobody idiot. There was ZERO threat. As stated by others who were actually there.

That she got shot was her own fault.
Hardly. Blame the Trump hating murdering cop. Period.

Nope Actions have consequences her actions got her dead.

No, her actions were legal. She was visiting property that SHE owned. She was MURDERED by a cowardly piece of shit who murdered her for no reason other than she was an easy target.
Your post has to be one of the more ludicrous posts I have read in a while. Babbitt was "visiting a property she owned." There are so many lies in that one statement alone that I could right a book on it. Suffice it to say, someone who barges into your home, breaks down the door, smashes your windows, then comes at you, is not a welcome visitor. She is an intruder. Under your completely inane theory that she "owned" the Capitol Building, she, you, me and any American citizen "owns" Fort Knox as well. Tell you want Westwall go to Fort Knox and and attempt to take a gold bar. Let me know how it turns out for ya.
Hey fuckwad, get an education. Babbitt paid taxes. That building is the people’s house. She had every right to be there. No surprise a traitor like you doesn’t know simple facts.
Geesus...you people are as dumb as rocks. It is not worth the time arguing with a dimwit whose brain is apparently liquefied.

A Trumpist seditionist piece of trash calling others traitors. A good little Goebbels you are.
Your forfeit is noted grade school dropout. A traitorous pile of feces using words he doesn’t understand. Projecting again too. Seek help.

............ Babbit was engaged in the commission of a crime against the Capitol grounds that the Capitol Police Department which was specifically tasked with protecting the Capitol and the Representatives and the staff inside. No legitimate coroner would conclude otherwise. This is just another RW wet dream.
She was storming the Capitol, forcing entry and threatening the safety of Congress and police alike. She was told to STOP. She didn't. She deserved it, but she wasn't the only one, IMO.
Deserved it? Tell her family that asshole. Maybe you’ll get what you deserve then. She threatened nobody idiot. There was ZERO threat. As stated by others who were actually there.

No, her actions were legal. She was visiting property that SHE owned. She was MURDERED by a cowardly piece of shit who murdered her for no reason other than she was an easy target.
Your post has to be one of the more ludicrous posts I have read in a while. Babbitt was "visiting a property she owned." There are so many lies in that one statement alone that I could right a book on it. Suffice it to say, someone who barges into your home, breaks down the door, smashes your windows, then comes at you, is not a welcome visitor. She is an intruder. Under your completely inane theory that she "owned" the Capitol Building, she, you, me and any American citizen "owns" Fort Knox as well. Tell you want Westwall go to Fort Knox and and attempt to take a gold bar. Let me know how it turns out for ya.
Hey fuckwad, get an education. Babbitt paid taxes. That building is the people’s house. She had every right to be there. No surprise a traitor like you doesn’t know simple facts.
Geesus...you people are as dumb as rocks. It is not worth the time arguing with a dimwit whose brain is apparently liquefied.

A Trumpist seditionist piece of trash calling others traitors. A good little Goebbels you are.
Your forfeit is noted grade school dropout. A traitorous pile of feces using words he doesn’t understand. Projecting again too. Seek help.
LOL..more babble coming from some moron named Lantern whose light is apparently very dim.

Geesus,,you people are as dumb as rocks.

If you support cops shooting unarmed protesters, you're a fascist piece of Nazi shit. Period.
A piece of shit is someone like yourself who continues to spout lie after lie. What you wrote was a friggin lie. But of course coming from a traitorous piece of garbage that supports sedition and violence against the United State of America, that is not a surprise.
Show where Babbitt was armed or be proven a lying traitor again. Coming from a leech like you, no surprise you keep lying.

If you support cops shooting unarmed protesters, you're a fascist piece of Nazi shit. Period.
A piece of shit is someone like yourself who continues to spout lie after lie. What you wrote was a friggin lie. But of course coming from a traitorous piece of garbage that supports sedition and violence against the United State of America, that is not a surprise.

My OP is 100% factual, which is why you can't dispute it, and instead choose to rant like the Nazi shitstain you are.

LOL..more babble coming from some moron named Lantern whose light is apparently very dim.
More non responses. Typical of a lying uneducated Nazi lover. Keep burying yourself. Find that proof of Babbitt being an armed threat yet?

My thread is 100% factual, which is why you can't dispute it, and instead choose to rant like the Nazi shitstain you are.
I corrected you on my first post you fat fuck because you were too stupid to know what "homicide" means.

My thread is 100% factual, which is why you can't dispute it, and instead choose to rant like the Nazi shitstain you are.
I corrected you on my first post you fat fuck because you were too stupid to know what "homicide" means.

Get lost Nazi, you're not welcome here. Fascists and Nazis are not welcome. Get out!

More non responses. Typical of a lying uneducated Nazi lover. Keep burying yourself. Find that proof of Babbitt being an armed threat yet?
What are you babbling about you dim witted insurrectionist ass?

Get lost, Nazi. You're a fascist Nazi shitstain and you're not welcome here.

You’re flailing around like a fish out of water you ignorant fuck. Where’s that proof of Babbitt being an armed threat fuckwit? Where are those insurrection charges? Nowhere to be found. Like your brain you ignorant ass.

Get lost Nazi, you're not welcome here. Fascists and Nazis are not welcome. Get out!
Good little Goebbels at it again. Hey moron, it is funny you call others Nazi when you in fact supported a putsch, like your hero Hitler, against the the duly elected governmentof the United States of America. Get lost you damn, Traitor.

Good little Goebbels at it again. Hey moron, it is funny you call others Nazi when you in fact supported a putsch, like your hero Hitler, against the the duly elected governmentof the United States of America. Get lost you damn, Traitor.

Get out, Nazi shitstain! You're not welcome here. Fascist dirtbags who cheer on cops killing unarmed women are not welcome here.

You’re flailing around like a fish out of water you ignorant fuck. Where’s that proof of Babbitt being an armed threat fuckwit? Where are those insurrection charges? Nowhere to be found. Like your brain you ignorant ass.
Hey dumbshit, have you read the links provided. She was in the forefront of a mob that was violently breaking doors and windows in the Capitol Building and sought to enter the House Chambers. Babbitt was told to stop but she continued to push through the broken glass. It was unfortunate that she was shot, but she made her choice. If she stopped she'd still be alive. If she chose to remain peaceful, she'd still be alive. Instead she chose to threaten the cop and the members of congress the cop was sworn to protect. She chose to be an insurgent.

Last edited:

Get out, Nazi shitstain! You're not welcome here. Fascist dirtbags who cheer on cops killing unarmed women are not welcome here.
Says the Nazi sympathizer. LOL

Says the Nazi sympathizer. LOL

Beat it, Nazi. Decent people don't want a shitstain like you around, who gets off on cops killing unarmed women.

Hey dumbshit, have read the links provided. She was in the forefront of a mob that was violently breaking doors and windows in the Capitol Building and sought to enter the House Chambers. Babbitt was told to stop but she continued to push through the broken glass. It was unfortunate that she was shot, but she made her choice. She chose to be an insurgent.
Hey dumbfuck, you declared she was an armed insurrectionist. Of which you have still provided ZERO evidence. Those cops right next to her didn’t think her armed and dangerous. Show your evidence or be laughed at as a lying Nazi. Still waiting on those insurrection charges too. Sadly you have chosen to be an ignorant ass.

Hey dumbshit, have read the links provided. She was in the forefront of a mob that was violently breaking doors and windows in the Capitol Building and sought to enter the House Chambers. Babbitt was told to stop but she continued to push through the broken glass. It was unfortunate that she was shot, but she made her choice. She chose to be an insurgent.
Hey dumbfuck, you declared she was an armed insurrectionist. Of which you have still provided ZERO evidence. Those cops right next to her didn’t think her armed and dangerous. Show your evidence or be laughed at as a lying Nazi. Still waiting on those insurrection charges too. Sadly you have chosen to be an ignorant ass.
Where did I call her an "armed insurrectionist?" Point it out to me. I'll wait.

Last edited:

Where did I call her an "armed insurrectionist?"

Beat it, Nazi. Decent people don't want a shitstain like you around, who gets off on cops killing unarmed women.

That'll be the day I take an order from a lying fat fuck Stalinist piece of human jetsam.

That'll be the day I take an order from a lying fat fuck Stalinist piece of human jetsam.
You've been kicked out of the Fashitz Onely treehouse. Or off his lawn, whichever age group you want to go with. :lmao:

Forum List

Back