Ashli Babbitt's death ruled homicide; Biden still hiding the name of her killer

............ Babbit was engaged in the commission of a crime against the Capitol grounds that the Capitol Police Department which was specifically tasked with protecting the Capitol and the Representatives and the staff inside. No legitimate coroner would conclude otherwise. This is just another RW wet dream.
So she deserved to be murdered for such transgressions?
She was storming the Capitol, forcing entry and threatening the safety of Congress and police alike. She was told to STOP. She didn't. She deserved it, but she wasn't the only one, IMO.
Deserved it? Tell her family that asshole. Maybe you’ll get what you deserve then. She threatened nobody idiot. There was ZERO threat. As stated by others who were actually there.

That she got shot was her own fault.
Hardly. Blame the Trump hating murdering cop. Period.

Nope Actions have consequences her actions got her dead.
MURDER is what made her to stop breathing...maybe someone in your family will go through this....i bet you would call it murder then ....moron

It wasn't murder.

That cop was protecting the people sheltering in that area of the building from a mob of rioters.
Unarmed woman murdered in cold blood by a trigger happy cop. He needs to face justice.
Presidential Medal of Freedom?
Lame. You know it and I know it. That lady did not deserve to be gunned down. She was unarmed and protesting. There were capital cops on her side of the entryway even. She wasnt threatening anyone's life. The fact that you try to justify her murder in the name of politics tells me everything I need to know about you and confirms for me exactly what is wrong with America.
They all deserved it and they are goddamned lucky the Capitol police made the call to treat them like white boys and not kill them all. Wouldn't have taken more than a few Ashli Babbitts at the doors and there wouldn't have been an insurrection. All your buddies would have tucked tail and gone home, just like they didn't show up for the revolt at the Inauguration they kept warning about. It's all fun and games until they face real bullets.
These people are pathetic and so is anyone who tries to minimize or defend or legitimize what they did. What's wrong with America is them, and you.
View attachment 477633

You have no idea what a insurrection is and obviously neither do most of our congresscritters.

*****SMILE*****

:)

We've seen that the orange cult is denying denying denying these days.

View attachment 477668

The only denial here is that the Capitol police utilized excessive force in the Ashli Babbitt incident so the corrupt congresscritters could scream and rant that it was an insurrection and feared for their lives.

If they and other politicians were so fearful over protesters then all the violent ones from last year should be sprouting up flowers at the local cemeteries this year.

*****SMILE*****

Nope...but you're showing how well groomed you are by your orange fake god.

View attachment 477814

Release the name of Ashli Babbitt's murderer or shut up.

*****SMILE*****

Or you'll cry? More than you already are right now? Hard to believe.

............ Babbit was engaged in the commission of a crime against the Capitol grounds that the Capitol Police Department which was specifically tasked with protecting the Capitol and the Representatives and the staff inside. No legitimate coroner would conclude otherwise. This is just another RW wet dream.
She was storming the Capitol, forcing entry and threatening the safety of Congress and police alike. She was told to STOP. She didn't. She deserved it, but she wasn't the only one, IMO.
Deserved it? Tell her family that asshole. Maybe you’ll get what you deserve then. She threatened nobody idiot. There was ZERO threat. As stated by others who were actually there.

No, her actions were legal. She was visiting property that SHE owned. She was MURDERED by a cowardly piece of shit who murdered her for no reason other than she was an easy target.
Your post has to be one of the more ludicrous posts I have read in a while. Babbitt was "visiting a property she owned." There are so many lies in that one statement alone that I could right a book on it. Suffice it to say, someone who barges into your home, breaks down the door, smashes your windows, then comes at you, is not a welcome visitor. She is an intruder. Under your completely inane theory that she "owned" the Capitol Building, she, you, me and any American citizen "owns" Fort Knox as well. Tell you want Westwall go to Fort Knox and and attempt to take a gold bar. Let me know how it turns out for ya.
Hey fuckwad, get an education. Babbitt paid taxes. That building is the people’s house. She had every right to be there. No surprise a traitor like you doesn’t know simple facts.
Geesus...you people are as dumb as rocks. It is not worth the time arguing with a dimwit whose brain is apparently liquefied.

A Trumpist seditionist piece of trash calling others traitors. A good little Goebbels you are.
Your forfeit is noted grade school dropout. A traitorous pile of feces using words he doesn’t understand. Projecting again too. Seek help.
LOL..more babble coming from some moron named Lantern whose light is apparently very dim.
More non responses. Typical of a lying uneducated Nazi lover. Keep burying yourself. Find that proof of Babbitt being an armed threat yet?
What are you babbling about you dim witted insurrectionist ass?
You’re flailing around like a fish out of water you ignorant fuck. Where’s that proof of Babbitt being an armed threat fuckwit? Where are those insurrection charges? Nowhere to be found. Like your brain you ignorant ass.
Hey dumbshit, have you read the links provided. She was in the forefront of a mob that was violently breaking doors and windows in the Capitol Building and sought to enter the House Chambers. Babbitt was told to stop but she continued to push through the broken glass. It was unfortunate that she was shot, but she made her choice. If she stopped she'd still be alive. If she chose to remain peaceful, she'd still be alive. Instead she chose to threaten the cop and the members of congress the cop was sworn to protect. She chose to be an insurgent.
Hey shit stain, have you read the links provided. She was in the forefront of a group that was peacefully protesting. . if the murderer didnt just raise the weapon up and fire w/out aiming, she'd still be alive. Instead, she was MURDERED by the cop.
"peacefully protesting"..... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: View attachment 477812

Yeah, peacefully protesting.

CNN-Headline-Fiery-2.jpg

No, her actions were legal. She was visiting property that SHE owned. She was MURDERED by a cowardly piece of shit who murdered her for no reason other than she was an easy target.
Your post has to be one of the more ludicrous posts I have read in a while. Babbitt was "visiting a property she owned." There are so many lies in that one statement alone that I could right a book on it. Suffice it to say, someone who barges into your home, breaks down the door, smashes your windows, then comes at you, is not a welcome visitor. She is an intruder. Under your completely inane theory that she "owned" the Capitol Building, she, you, me and any American citizen "owns" Fort Knox as well. Tell you want Westwall go to Fort Knox and and attempt to take a gold bar. Let me know how it turns out for ya.
Hey fuckwad, get an education. Babbitt paid taxes. That building is the people’s house. She had every right to be there. No surprise a traitor like you doesn’t know simple facts.
Geesus...you people are as dumb as rocks. It is not worth the time arguing with a dimwit whose brain is apparently liquefied.

A Trumpist seditionist piece of trash calling others traitors. A good little Goebbels you are.
Your forfeit is noted grade school dropout. A traitorous pile of feces using words he doesn’t understand. Projecting again too. Seek help.
LOL..more babble coming from some moron named Lantern whose light is apparently very dim.
More non responses. Typical of a lying uneducated Nazi lover. Keep burying yourself. Find that proof of Babbitt being an armed threat yet?
You’re flailing around like a fish out of water you ignorant fuck. Where’s that proof of Babbitt being an armed threat fuckwit? Where are those insurrection charges? Nowhere to be found. Like your brain you ignorant ass.
Hey dumbshit, have you read the links provided. She was in the forefront of a mob that was violently breaking doors and windows in the Capitol Building and sought to enter the House Chambers. Babbitt was told to stop but she continued to push through the broken glass. It was unfortunate that she was shot, but she made her choice. If she stopped she'd still be alive. If she chose to remain peaceful, she'd still be alive. Instead she chose to threaten the cop and the members of congress the cop was sworn to protect. She chose to be an insurgent.
Hey shit stain, have you read the links provided. She was in the forefront of a group that was peacefully protesting. . if the murderer didnt just raise the weapon up and fire w/out aiming, she'd still be alive. Instead, she was MURDERED by the cop.
"peacefully protesting"..... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: View attachment 477812

CNN-Headline-Fiery-2.jpg
Those weren't peaceful either. Sorry to disappoint you....did you support them too?

Thoughts & Prayers.

It's great to know you hold no sympathy for anyone who dies that doesn't agree with you.
So.....that's an interesting response. You are claiming that saying "thoughts & prayers" indicates a lack of sympathy. Hmmmmm.....very telling. :eusa_think:

No. You were employing sarcasm. You didn't mean a word of what you said. We all understood the sentiment behind such a backhanded post.

CNN-Headline-Fiery-2.jpg
Those weren't peaceful either. Sorry to disappoint you....did you support them too?

Nice try. But no. I don't support riots of any kind. You apparently do, if the cause fits within your worldview.

And before you get started, Jan 6 was a peaceful protest, according to liberal standards.

Most Democrats and Feminists defend women guilty of severe crimes. They portrayed executed serial killer Aileen Wuornos as a victim. They portray double murderess Betty Broderick as a victim -- even though she serves 32-years-to-life in prison sentence.

Ashli Elizabeth Babbitt has not killed anyone. She made a mistake, but she does not deserve the hate she gets from the Left.

First, we do not condone Jan 6, 2021 Rebellion -- it was illegal and it gave very much power to Dems. We do not condone anything illegal.

But even if those who rebelled were misguided, they stood for our Freedom. Ashli Elizabeth Babbitt sacrificed her life for Freedom.

8ihw-ashli-superJumbo-v3.jpg

We understand that Jan 6 Rebellion was wrong and illegal, but we should not throw those who defended our Freedom under the bus.

MURDER is what made her to stop breathing...maybe someone in your family will go through this....i bet you would call it murder then ....moron

It wasn't murder.

That cop was protecting the people sheltering in that area of the building from a mob of rioters.
Unarmed woman murdered in cold blood by a trigger happy cop. He needs to face justice.
Lame. You know it and I know it. That lady did not deserve to be gunned down. She was unarmed and protesting. There were capital cops on her side of the entryway even. She wasnt threatening anyone's life. The fact that you try to justify her murder in the name of politics tells me everything I need to know about you and confirms for me exactly what is wrong with America.
They all deserved it and they are goddamned lucky the Capitol police made the call to treat them like white boys and not kill them all. Wouldn't have taken more than a few Ashli Babbitts at the doors and there wouldn't have been an insurrection. All your buddies would have tucked tail and gone home, just like they didn't show up for the revolt at the Inauguration they kept warning about. It's all fun and games until they face real bullets.
These people are pathetic and so is anyone who tries to minimize or defend or legitimize what they did. What's wrong with America is them, and you.
View attachment 477633

You have no idea what a insurrection is and obviously neither do most of our congresscritters.

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 477668

The only denial here is that the Capitol police utilized excessive force in the Ashli Babbitt incident so the corrupt congresscritters could scream and rant that it was an insurrection and feared for their lives.

If they and other politicians were so fearful over protesters then all the violent ones from last year should be sprouting up flowers at the local cemeteries this year.

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 477814

Release the name of Ashli Babbitt's murderer or shut up.

*****SMILE*****

Or you'll cry? More than you already are right now? Hard to believe.

1617927181627.png

Sounds to me like you're the one crying. All that has to be done is release the Capitol cops name so he can be brought up on charges of using excessive force.

You can also quit whining about how it was an insurrection unless we're going to round up all the known insurrectionists that were burning, looting, and murdering, most of last year.

See how simple that all is?

Now be a good little feller and just cooperate with the great reset.

*****CHUCKLE*****

The vast majority of Republicans have nothing to do with Jan 6 Rebellion. Only about 400 people have been charged so far. I doubt more then 1000 people will be charged ever.

Most of drug users in prison are Democrats. The numbers of incarcerated drug offenders are: 198,000 in state prisons, 153,000 in jails, 81,000 in Federal prisons.

Last edited:
First, we do not condone Jan 6, 2021 Rebellion -- it was illegal and it gave very much power to Dems. We do not condone anything illegal.

But even if those who rebelled were misguided, they stood for our Freedom. Ashli Elizabeth Babbitt sacrificed her life for Freedom.

8ihw-ashli-superJumbo-v3.jpg

We understand that Jan 6 Rebellion was wrong and illegal, but we should not throw those who defended our Freedom under the bus.

It wasn't a rebellion you fucking twat. Rebellions require guns. The only guns at the PROTEST, were in the hands of the cops.

It wasn't murder.

View attachment 477633

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 477668

*****SMILE*****

enjoy your TRUMP orgasm, shit stain

CNN-Headline-Fiery-2.jpg
yo, shit stain, all of those cities that the demonRATS paid to be burnt, looted, and held hostage last summer weren't peaceful either. Sorry to disappoint you....did you support them too?

It wasn't murder.

View attachment 477633

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 477668

*****SMILE*****

.....but you're showing how well groomed you are by your communist demonRATS

CNN-Headline-Fiery-2.jpg
yo, shit stain, all of those cities that the demonRATS paid to be burnt, looted, and held hostage last summer weren't peaceful either. Sorry to disappoint you....did you support them too?
Democrats didn't do most of the damage. Nor did they hold any city hostage.

Knock Knock. Hey Captain: "Homicide is the killing of one human being by another. "

Goes to show you that invading the Capitol while Congress is in Joint Session counting the States EC votes is serious business. Deadly serious!

But antifa attempting to burn down a federal courthouse with everyone inside it, isn't "serious business"?

Bullshit.
That didn't happen.

All police shootings that result in death are "homicides." The question is whether they were justified. They were in this case. She should not have been part of the assault on the capitol building nor should she have been threatening a police officer.

I already know you don't have a problem with cops killing unarmed protesters. No need to reiterate.
Babbitt was not a protester.

CNN-Headline-Fiery-2.jpg
Democrats didn't do most of the damage. Nor did they hold any city hostage.
where do you live? china?
Democrats paid antifa and black flies matter to cause all the damage. so in turn, the scum demonRATS did hold all of those cities hostage

All police shootings that result in death are "homicides." The question is whether they were justified. They were in this case. She should not have been part of the assault on the capitol building nor should she have been threatening a police officer.

I already know you don't have a problem with cops killing unarmed protesters. No need to reiterate.
Babbitt was not a protester.
and you are not AMERICAN

Forum List

Back