Ashli Babbitt's death ruled homicide; Biden still hiding the name of her killer

............ Babbit was engaged in the commission of a crime against the Capitol grounds that the Capitol Police Department which was specifically tasked with protecting the Capitol and the Representatives and the staff inside. No legitimate coroner would conclude otherwise. This is just another RW wet dream.
So she deserved to be murdered for such transgressions?
She was storming the Capitol, forcing entry and threatening the safety of Congress and police alike. She was told to STOP. She didn't. She deserved it, but she wasn't the only one, IMO.
Deserved it? Tell her family that asshole. Maybe you’ll get what you deserve then. She threatened nobody idiot. There was ZERO threat. As stated by others who were actually there.

That she got shot was her own fault.
Hardly. Blame the Trump hating murdering cop. Period.

Nope Actions have consequences her actions got her dead.

No, her actions were legal. She was visiting property that SHE owned. She was MURDERED by a cowardly piece of shit who murdered her for no reason other than she was an easy target.
Your post has to be one of the more ludicrous posts I have read in a while. Babbitt was "visiting a property she owned." There are so many lies in that one statement alone that I could right a book on it. Suffice it to say, someone who barges into your home, breaks down the door, smashes your windows, then comes at you, is not a welcome visitor. She is an intruder. Under your completely inane theory that she "owned" the Capitol Building, she, you, me and any American citizen "owns" Fort Knox as well. Tell you want Westwall go to Fort Knox and and attempt to take a gold bar. Let me know how it turns out for ya.
Hey fuckwad, get an education. Babbitt paid taxes. That building is the people’s house. She had every right to be there. No surprise a traitor like you doesn’t know simple facts.
Geesus...you people are as dumb as rocks. It is not worth the time arguing with a dimwit whose brain is apparently liquefied.

A Trumpist seditionist piece of trash calling others traitors. A good little Goebbels you are.
Your forfeit is noted grade school dropout. A traitorous pile of feces using words he doesn’t understand. Projecting again too. Seek help.
LOL..more babble coming from some moron named Lantern whose light is apparently very dim.
More non responses. Typical of a lying uneducated Nazi lover. Keep burying yourself. Find that proof of Babbitt being an armed threat yet?
What are you babbling about you dim witted insurrectionist ass?
You’re flailing around like a fish out of water you ignorant fuck. Where’s that proof of Babbitt being an armed threat fuckwit? Where are those insurrection charges? Nowhere to be found. Like your brain you ignorant ass.
Hey dumbshit, have read the links provided. She was in the forefront of a mob that was violently breaking doors and windows in the Capitol Building and sought to enter the House Chambers. Babbitt was told to stop but she continued to push through the broken glass. It was unfortunate that she was shot, but she made her choice. She chose to be an insurgent.
Hey dumbfuck, you declared she was an armed insurrectionist. Of which you have still provided ZERO evidence. Those cops right next to her didn’t think her armed and dangerous. Show your evidence or be laughed at as a lying Nazi. Still waiting on those insurrection charges too. Sadly you have chosen to be an ignorant ass.
Where did I call her an "armed insurrectionist?"

Beat it, Nazi. Decent people don't want a shitstain like you around, who gets off on cops killing unarmed women.
That'll be the day I take an order from a lying fat fuck Stalinist piece of human jetsam.

Beat it, Nazi. Decent people don't want a shitstain like you around, who gets off on cops killing unarmed women.

............ Babbit was engaged in the commission of a crime against the Capitol grounds that the Capitol Police Department which was specifically tasked with protecting the Capitol and the Representatives and the staff inside. No legitimate coroner would conclude otherwise. This is just another RW wet dream.
She was storming the Capitol, forcing entry and threatening the safety of Congress and police alike. She was told to STOP. She didn't. She deserved it, but she wasn't the only one, IMO.
Deserved it? Tell her family that asshole. Maybe you’ll get what you deserve then. She threatened nobody idiot. There was ZERO threat. As stated by others who were actually there.

No, her actions were legal. She was visiting property that SHE owned. She was MURDERED by a cowardly piece of shit who murdered her for no reason other than she was an easy target.
Your post has to be one of the more ludicrous posts I have read in a while. Babbitt was "visiting a property she owned." There are so many lies in that one statement alone that I could right a book on it. Suffice it to say, someone who barges into your home, breaks down the door, smashes your windows, then comes at you, is not a welcome visitor. She is an intruder. Under your completely inane theory that she "owned" the Capitol Building, she, you, me and any American citizen "owns" Fort Knox as well. Tell you want Westwall go to Fort Knox and and attempt to take a gold bar. Let me know how it turns out for ya.
Hey fuckwad, get an education. Babbitt paid taxes. That building is the people’s house. She had every right to be there. No surprise a traitor like you doesn’t know simple facts.
Geesus...you people are as dumb as rocks. It is not worth the time arguing with a dimwit whose brain is apparently liquefied.

A Trumpist seditionist piece of trash calling others traitors. A good little Goebbels you are.
Your forfeit is noted grade school dropout. A traitorous pile of feces using words he doesn’t understand. Projecting again too. Seek help.
LOL..more babble coming from some moron named Lantern whose light is apparently very dim.
More non responses. Typical of a lying uneducated Nazi lover. Keep burying yourself. Find that proof of Babbitt being an armed threat yet?
You’re flailing around like a fish out of water you ignorant fuck. Where’s that proof of Babbitt being an armed threat fuckwit? Where are those insurrection charges? Nowhere to be found. Like your brain you ignorant ass.
Hey dumbshit, have read the links provided. She was in the forefront of a mob that was violently breaking doors and windows in the Capitol Building and sought to enter the House Chambers. Babbitt was told to stop but she continued to push through the broken glass. It was unfortunate that she was shot, but she made her choice. She chose to be an insurgent.
Hey dumbfuck, you declared she was an armed insurrectionist. Of which you have still provided ZERO evidence. Those cops right next to her didn’t think her armed and dangerous. Show your evidence or be laughed at as a lying Nazi. Still waiting on those insurrection charges too. Sadly you have chosen to be an ignorant ass.

That'll be the day I take an order from a lying fat fuck Stalinist piece of human jetsam.

Lol...You have become a parody.

You're spamming, moron. Stoppit or I'm tellin'.

LOL...You have become a Nazi.

You've contributed nothing to this thread, troll.

So many insurrectionist Trump cult loser-fascists. They all wanted to murder congress and overthrow American democracy so badly. They didn't get that, so they didn't get a sexual release, so now they're frustrated and raging.

Yes, I am pointing out that most Trump cultists are sicko perverts and sexual deviants. They don't experience normal human emotions. They only get off on hate and violence.

You've contributed nothing to this thread, troll.
That's better.

Since when is the name of a cop who kills an unarmed person kept hidden?

Utter nonsense...

You disagree with the coroner's findings, doctor? Explain...

No legitimate coroner is going to conclude this was a homicide, especially since I believe that determination has been made weeks ago.

Babbit was engaged in the commission of a crime against the Capitol grounds that the Capitol Police Department which was specifically tasked with protecting the Capitol and the Representatives and the staff inside. No legitimate coroner would conclude otherwise. This is just another RW wet dream.

So you believe the D.C. Coroner is not legitimate, AND you believe summary execution is justified for trespassing. Interesting theories, there, BlueAnon, tell me more...

I believe that a legitimate and verifiable claim of self-defense would never be ruled a homicide.

Um, in legal terms, self-defense is known as "justifiable homicide".

Might want to learn the meanings of words before you throw them around and embarrass yourself.
and holding a weapon up in the air, and firing without aiming, is MURDER....

Geesus,,you people are as dumb as rocks.

If you support cops shooting unarmed protesters, you're a fascist piece of Nazi shit. Period.
A piece of shit is someone like yourself who continues to spout lie after lie. What you wrote was a friggin lie. But of course coming from a traitorous piece of garbage that supports sedition and violence against the United State of America, that is not a surprise.
actually, A piece of shit is someone like yourself who continues to spout lie after lie. What you write is nothing but Baaaa-Baaaa-Baaaa, or a friggin lie. But of course coming from a traitorous piece of shit that supports communism and violence against the United State of America, that is not a surprise.

Would that it had been you.
I don't try to overthrow my legitimate government.
but your buddies (criminals) of antifa and black flies matter did
but your buddies (criminals) of antifa and black flies matter did
^Spectacularly retarded.
View attachment 477666
Maybe you can succeed where your retarded brother failed and show us where either of the parties mentioned did as alleged. Or not. I’m guessing the latter.
View attachment 477670
Sounds like your average run-of-the-mill RumpBot and Orange Kool-Aid Drinker...

Geesus,,you people are as dumb as rocks.

If you support cops shooting unarmed protesters, you're a fascist piece of Nazi shit. Period.
A piece of shit is someone like yourself who continues to spout lie after lie. What you wrote was a friggin lie. But of course coming from a traitorous piece of garbage that supports sedition and violence against the United State of America, that is not a surprise.

My thread is 100% factual, which is why you can't dispute it, and instead choose to rant like the Nazi shitstain you are.
I corrected you on my first post you fat fuck because you were too stupid to know what "homicide" means.
deflection noted--"fat fuck"

Utter nonsense...

No legitimate coroner is going to conclude this was a homicide, especially since I believe that determination has been made weeks ago.

Babbit was engaged in the commission of a crime against the Capitol grounds that the Capitol Police Department which was specifically tasked with protecting the Capitol and the Representatives and the staff inside. No legitimate coroner would conclude otherwise. This is just another RW wet dream.

So you believe the D.C. Coroner is not legitimate, AND you believe summary execution is justified for trespassing. Interesting theories, there, BlueAnon, tell me more...

I believe that a legitimate and verifiable claim of self-defense would never be ruled a homicide.

Might want to learn the meanings of words before you throw them around and embarrass yourself.
For someone who "didn't aim" how'd he manage to take her down with one shot? Are you competing with Marvin for Dumbass of the Year?

Hey dumbshit, have you read the links provided. She was in the forefront of a mob that was violently breaking doors and windows in the Capitol Building and sought to enter the House Chambers. Babbitt was told to stop but she continued to push through the broken glass. It was unfortunate that she was shot, but she made her choice. If she stopped she'd still be alive. If she chose to remain peaceful, she'd still be alive. Instead she chose to threaten the cop and the members of congress the cop was sworn to protect. She chose to be an insurgent.
Hey shit stain, have you read the links provided. She was in the forefront of a group that was peacefully protesting. . if the murderer didnt just raise the weapon up and fire w/out aiming, she'd still be alive. Instead, she was MURDERED by the cop.

Utter nonsense...

For someone who "didn't aim" how'd he manage to take her down with one shot? Are you competing with Marvin for Dumbass of the Year?
i guess it doesnt matter who is murdered when you dont look at a target...you are 1 fucked up individual

MURDER is what made her to stop breathing...maybe someone in your family will go through this....i bet you would call it murder then ....moron

It wasn't murder.

That cop was protecting the people sheltering in that area of the building from a mob of rioters.
Unarmed woman murdered in cold blood by a trigger happy cop. He needs to face justice.
Presidential Medal of Freedom?
Lame. You know it and I know it. That lady did not deserve to be gunned down. She was unarmed and protesting. There were capital cops on her side of the entryway even. She wasnt threatening anyone's life. The fact that you try to justify her murder in the name of politics tells me everything I need to know about you and confirms for me exactly what is wrong with America.
They all deserved it and they are goddamned lucky the Capitol police made the call to treat them like white boys and not kill them all. Wouldn't have taken more than a few Ashli Babbitts at the doors and there wouldn't have been an insurrection. All your buddies would have tucked tail and gone home, just like they didn't show up for the revolt at the Inauguration they kept warning about. It's all fun and games until they face real bullets.
These people are pathetic and so is anyone who tries to minimize or defend or legitimize what they did. What's wrong with America is them, and you.
View attachment 477633

You have no idea what a insurrection is and obviously neither do most of our congresscritters.

*****SMILE*****

:)

We've seen that the orange cult is denying denying denying these days.

View attachment 477668

The only denial here is that the Capitol police utilized excessive force in the Ashli Babbitt incident so the corrupt congresscritters could scream and rant that it was an insurrection and feared for their lives.

If they and other politicians were so fearful over protesters then all the violent ones from last year should be sprouting up flowers at the local cemeteries this year.

*****SMILE*****

Nope...but you're showing how well groomed you are by your orange fake god.

Hey dumbshit, have you read the links provided. She was in the forefront of a mob that was violently breaking doors and windows in the Capitol Building and sought to enter the House Chambers. Babbitt was told to stop but she continued to push through the broken glass. It was unfortunate that she was shot, but she made her choice. If she stopped she'd still be alive. If she chose to remain peaceful, she'd still be alive. Instead she chose to threaten the cop and the members of congress the cop was sworn to protect. She chose to be an insurgent.
Hey shit stain, have you read the links provided. She was in the forefront of a group that was peacefully protesting. . if the murderer didnt just raise the weapon up and fire w/out aiming, she'd still be alive. Instead, she was MURDERED by the cop.
"peacefully protesting"..... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
54x1g5.jpg

Last edited:

Become? :auiqs.jpg:

The butt hurt is strong with this one.

And that murdering cop’s actions will get him sued into oblivion. And a life sentence. Glad to knoW we can now shoot leftards breaking into our homes with impunity.
Sure, hun. :heehee:

MURDER is what made her to stop breathing...maybe someone in your family will go through this....i bet you would call it murder then ....moron

It wasn't murder.

That cop was protecting the people sheltering in that area of the building from a mob of rioters.
Unarmed woman murdered in cold blood by a trigger happy cop. He needs to face justice.
Presidential Medal of Freedom?
Lame. You know it and I know it. That lady did not deserve to be gunned down. She was unarmed and protesting. There were capital cops on her side of the entryway even. She wasnt threatening anyone's life. The fact that you try to justify her murder in the name of politics tells me everything I need to know about you and confirms for me exactly what is wrong with America.
They all deserved it and they are goddamned lucky the Capitol police made the call to treat them like white boys and not kill them all. Wouldn't have taken more than a few Ashli Babbitts at the doors and there wouldn't have been an insurrection. All your buddies would have tucked tail and gone home, just like they didn't show up for the revolt at the Inauguration they kept warning about. It's all fun and games until they face real bullets.
These people are pathetic and so is anyone who tries to minimize or defend or legitimize what they did. What's wrong with America is them, and you.
View attachment 477633

You have no idea what a insurrection is and obviously neither do most of our congresscritters.

*****SMILE*****

We've seen that the orange cult is denying denying denying these days.

View attachment 477668

The only denial here is that the Capitol police utilized excessive force in the Ashli Babbitt incident so the corrupt congresscritters could scream and rant that it was an insurrection and feared for their lives.

If they and other politicians were so fearful over protesters then all the violent ones from last year should be sprouting up flowers at the local cemeteries this year.

*****SMILE*****

Nope...but you're showing how well groomed you are by your orange fake god.

1617926004797.png

Release the name of Ashli Babbitt's murderer or shut up.

*****SMILE*****

Forum List

Back