Ashli Babbitt's Mother Arrested For Jaywalking

Some think they are above the law.
yeh, whatever happened to those who broke the law but thought they were above the law.. and they WERE

clintons
lying schiffty (but I guess you can't lie when speaking as a Congressperson "on the floor"--yet we cannot lie to congress.. unless we are Dimrats)

actually she was arrested for not getting on the sidewalk when told to,,

based on what I see in the video if she would have just kept walking to the sidewalk instead of confronting and arguing with the cops she would have been fine,,
We need a Congressional investigation. Where's Gym Jordan?

Ashli Babbitt's mother was arrested today for . . . wait for it . . . not complying with a lawful order from law enforcement.
4i6Ckte.gif

What's with this fucked up family? They think they don't have to listen to a cop, then they bitch when there are consequences.
Jaywalking.

There wasn't any traffic. The cops had the road blocked...so no cars could drive on the road.
So they were out there just fucking with MAGA supporters.

Which again, is why I support taking the ability of people with guns to enforce minor laws like this away from them.

Which again, is why I support taking the ability of people with guns to enforce minor laws like this away from them.
how would that have worked out with your guy that wasnt shot for jaywalking??

if it was some unarmed women he attacked she could have been killed,,

A woman in the group was given multiple warnings to get out of the road,” the statement read. “Instead of getting out of the road, the woman refused to leave, turned around with her hands behind her back, and asked to be arrested.”

my god youre such a gullible fool,, he wasnt shot for jay walking he was shot for fighting the cops,,
The article about the jaywalker also mentioned that the video shows the man’s hand close to the cop’s holster during the scuffle. I don’t claim to know either way, but that could be the immediate prompt to explain the 2 gunshots.

I will never take up for corrupt cops, however, if in the process of subduing some guy (not clear from footage whether or not it was necessary to take him to the ground without better footage and sound) and he’s going for your weapon in the holster and it’s either going to him or me, it’s going to be him. I don’t know if the officer who shot him saw his hand going for his partner’s gun? That video is evidence, and more security footage would be helpful for the judge/jury.

The article about the jaywalker also mentioned that the video shows the man’s hand close to the cop’s holster during the scuffle. I don’t claim to know either way, but that could be the immediate prompt to explain the 2 gunshots.

I will never take up for corrupt cops, however, if in the process of subduing some guy (not clear from footage whether or not it was necessary to take him to the ground without better footage and sound) and he’s going for your weapon in the holster and it’s either going to him or me, it’s going to be him. I don’t know if the officer who shot him saw his hand going for his partner’s gun? That video is evidence, and more security footage would be helpful for the judge/jury.
true..
just goes to show he wasnt shot for jaywalking like the cop haters claim,,,

true..
just goes to show he wasnt shot for jaywalking like the cop haters claim,,,
At least they have the footage to help determine the details legally. Without it, witness statements would have been all they had along with the cops’ statements. The old days. Leftist inflamers claiming to be journalists would enjoy free reign of headlining parroted articles from each other about how 2 cops shot a jaywalker from 25 feet away, no verbal commands, no hand possibly going for the gun.

What a corrupt city DC is. Totally against We the People.

The mother of Ashli Babbitt, Micki Witthoeft, was arrested by U.S. Capitol Police at a protest Friday afternoon in Washington, D.C. marking the second anniversary of her daughter’s killing by Capitol Police officer Michael Byrd during the January 6th riot. (Update at end.)

Around 1:45 p.m., the woman was arrested for two Capitol Traffic Regulations – §16.3.20 Obey An Order, as well as §16.3.40 Blocking And Obstructing Roadways. The person was identified as 58 year old Micki Witthoeft.

As is typical for this charge, Ms. Witthoeft was processed and released this afternoon after being given a citation to appear in court at a later date.[/bb]

Forum List

Back