Stormy Daniels Was Blackmailing Trump......She Was Shopping The Story Around To See How Much Money She Could Get For It

No......Michael Cohen allegedly paid her with campaign funds.

Trump wrote checks out of his own account to pay Michael Cohen.
“The prosecution has layers upon layers of evidence to back up what Michael Cohen says,”

“This case is about the rule of law and whether or not Donald Trump broke it.”

"Aides and friends who lied on Mr. Trump’s behalf will take the witness stand to testify against him."

They include: David Pecker, the tabloid publisher who bought and buried damaging stories about Mr. Trump;

Hope Hicks, a spokeswoman who tried to spin reporters;

Mr. Cohen, the fixer who paid Ms. Daniels.

Mr. Pecker, who ran the company that owned The National Enquirer, is set to go first, and is expected to recount for the jury several conversations with Mr. Trump about the hush money, according to a person familiar with the plan.

Is this another one of those "we've got plenty of theories but no proof" situations?
You haven't even seen the evidence to be presented.

“The prosecution has layers upon layers of evidence to back up what Michael Cohen says,”

"Aides and friends who lied on Mr. Trump’s behalf will take the witness stand to testify against him."

They include: David Pecker, the tabloid publisher who bought and buried damaging stories about Mr. Trump;

Mr. Pecker, who ran the company that owned The National Enquirer, is set to go first, and is expected to recount for the jury several conversations with Mr. Trump about the hush money, according to a person familiar with the plan.

It was blackmail, plain and simple.

If there is any truth to the story at all...it looks like Stormy Daniels was blackmailing Trump......and he paid her just to keep her quiet.

That's illegal, it's a felony. But the globalists are terrified of Trump.

You haven't even seen the evidence to be presented.

We know all of that. I was responding to some nutbag who thinks trials are illegal.

This was never a criminal trial, nor a criminal charge. Rape is a crime, not a opinion.
I said the court found he had raped Carroll.
A FACT
He wasn't convicted of a crime but he did rape E.J. Carroll.
That you defend rape is disgusting but just part of being MAGAT.

I said the court found he had raped Carroll.
A FACT
He wasn't convicted of a crime but he did rape E.J. Carroll.
That you defend rape is disgusting but just part of being MAGAT.
Since Ms. Carroll cannot remember when it happened and the details that she could remember come from a Law and Order episode, I laugh at her claim of rape.

If any man raped her, it's because she paid him to do it.

Since Ms. Carroll cannot remember when it happened and the details that she could remember come from a Law and Order episode, I laugh at her claim of rape.

Yes she communicated about a law and order episode 8 years before the episode even existed.

She's a brilliant time traveler.

[Personally I'd have invested in Microsoft and Apple stock, but that's just me.]

WW

Yes she communicated about a law and order episode 8 years before the episode even existed.

[Personally I'd have invested in Microsoft and Apple stock, but that's just me.]

WW
Of course she didn't what she did do was talk to her friends. "you remember when i told you Donald Trump raped me in Bergdorfs. How could you forget? We talked about it several times. As my friend, think about it. You must remember."

"Hmm, Maybe I do remember. Yes, now that you remind me."

Trump laughed too.
And it cost him $90M.

Laugh at that.

WW
Fact is she first went public with this claim in 2019, and we've discovered that her legal fees are being paid by Democrat donors.
And the Law & Order episode was in 2012.

1a51l3dw.jpg

Forum List

Back