Ashli Babbitt's Mother Arrested For Jaywalking

Fuck you asshole. Babbitt was no traitor. You’re nothing but a retarded troll. Go back under your bridge asshole.
She was shot disobeying lawful orders, trying to lead other rioters by literally breaking through a door into a secure area. Thats what bodyguards do, stop the threat. You're mad they didn't catch Pence.

She was shot disobeying lawful orders, trying to lead other rioters by literally breaking through a door into a secure area. Thats what bodyguards do, stop the threat. You're mad they didn't catch Pence.
Again, FUCK YOU YOU TROLLING ASSHOLE. Babbitt wasn’t shot by a “bodyguard” shithead. She was murdered by a coward like you. Now post me saying I wanted Pence caught or STFU.

Again, FUCK YOU YOU TROLLING ASSHOLE. Babbitt wasn’t shot by a “bodyguard” shithead. She was murdered by a coward like you. Now post me saying I wanted Pence caught or STFU.
How was this person a coward? He stopped a riot in it's tracks. He's a baller!

Why do you support traitors?
We could ask you the same question.

You really need to get a grip.....because nobody they let into the Capital on Jan 6th was a traitor.
They entered peacefully and were set upon by the cops.....who started tear-gassing them and beating them to a pulp.
Now many of them have been locked up and many of them are missing. Even their lawyers don't know where they are, because they've been moving them from jail to jail to keep them from being seen by their family and their attorneys.

Is that what America stands for now????????

We could ask you the same question.

You really need to get a grip.....because nobody they let into the Capital on Jan 6th was a traitor.
They entered peacefully and were set upon by the cops.....who started tear-gassing them and beating them to a pulp.
Now many of them have been locked up and many of them are missing. Even their lawyers don't know where they are, because they've been moving them from jail to jail to keep them from being seen by their family and their attorneys.

Is that what America stands for now????????
Kind of a lie. Several.have been convicted of sedition, and others are on trial as we speak.

Kind of a lie. Several.have been convicted of sedition, and others are on trial as we speak.
None have been convicted of Sedition. What I've read is it's mostly assaulting police officers and obstructing an official proceeding. Some of them there whereabouts are unknown.

I like how they claimed that blocking traffic and refusing to move was "jaywalking". Needless to say, they never used that standard with a non-white protestor.

Being white does have its privileges. Nobody shot her, ran her over or bodyslammed her.
The officer who shot her sure had his privileges though. Supposedly he was not that good and of equity.

Forum List

Back