Ashli Babbitt’s shooter is—Lieutenant Michael Leroy Byrd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
While she was mistaken about the election in my opinion, she was not violent and committed no crime. Her intent was just to draw media attention to what she thought was a crime, and that is her right.

And John Wilkes Booth was just there to protest Abraham Lincolns illegitimate election.
You don't even try to make an effective logical point, do you?

wowza - tweet is unavailable?

Tayler Hansen
@TaylerUSA
·
Apr 13
The Identify of Ashli Babbitt’s shooter is—

Lieutenant Michael Leroy Byrd.

Multiple Mainstream Media Outlets have known this, but they REFUSE to run the story.

Why is that?

An American Hero

Saved Congress Members from a trained assassin
An unarmed protester.
Bummer....shouldn't have been at the vanguard of a rapid mob then.

What the hell is a rapid mob?

You’re a rabid lunatic.
rabid mob
View attachment 481154

God, you are a fucking moron.

No murder, except by this "cop". Your delusions aren't even funny anymore.
He's easier to deal with on ignore.

Of course....the real question is how does someone "deal" with someone else if they put them on "ignore".....isn't that more like cowardly running away so you don't have to deal with them?

Multiple cellphone videos captured the shooting as it unfolded on the afternoon of Jan. 6. Babbitt and a group of other rioters made their way inside the Capitol to barricaded doors leading to the Speaker’s Lobby, which is the hallway outside the House chamber where some lawmakers were sheltering during the siege.

Why would any lawmakers shelter in place if there was any danger when they knew days in advance that protestors were planning on coming on in? Why would Pelosi have the congress cops allow and encourage the protestors to come in?

Because. They. Had. A Job. To. Do.

No one thought a mob would be that violent or breach the capital.

And no. Pelosi did not have the cops encourage the protestors to come in.

Where do you come up with that crap?
They knew the rioters were coming.
The capital is often breached with protestors.
The reports of violence have been grossly exaggerated---the crowd forced their way in but by no means were they as violent as blm or anti fa have been.

Pelosi controls the capital police----they let the crowds in. Pelosi is responsible.

Everything I have posted is absolute fact........

What does the OP believe should be done to the Officer that killed the woman?

Will she be happy if a mob went to his home and killed him while burning his home down and killing his family, and if so why doesn’t the OP do it herself?

Does she want him to face a court and be found not guilty so she and those like her can act like savages or like BLM members and burn down their neighborhood?

What does the OP believe should be done to the Officer and I already know she will change the subject about me, so let me say it clearly had the woman not done what she did she would still be alive, ya know like that kid in the Chicago that got shot and killed that the far left think was not justified but fails to see the kid made a mistake that cost him his life like that woman did in D.C. !

So OP what is it you like to see and please tell the board in full detail and when it does not happen are you going to take up arms and go for justice and if not then why not?

I am so sick of the keyboard Warriors on this board that type daily how they want Revolution while never one moment getting out and start the fight!

So again what do you really want or are you just playing a game to get the responses you want to make you happy with poor quality bait?

On what grounds do you call this as a murder?
Her cause of death is listed as HOMICIDE.
2nd degree murder is not off the table:
second degree murder
n. a non-premeditated killing, resulting from an assault in which death of the victim was a distinct possibility.

She was military.
LeRoy, the killer did not know that when he shot her dead.

You don't arrest people cleared of charges.
LeRoy, the killer has not been charged with anything...yet. He's been protected by left wing psycophants.

That poster really said "an unarmed woman, alone." I'm sorry, but one cannot be much more delusional than that and NOT be locked up as a danger to themselves and others.

I looked at it, and gave it a closer read.

Police were not justified in using deadly force on an unarmed woman, alone.

"an unarmed woman alone." vs "an unarmed woman, alone."

The comma changing the meaning from the woman traveling alone, to being singled out.

Will she be happy if a mob went to his home and killed him while burning his home down and killing his family, and if so why doesn’t the OP do it herself?

Does she want him to face a court and be found guilty so she and those like her can act like savages or like BLM members and burn down their neighborhood?

What does the OP believe should be done to the Officer and I already know she will change the subject about me, so let me say it clearly had the woman not done what she did she would still be alive, ya know like that kid in the Chicago that got shot and killed that the far left think was not justified but fails to see the kid made a mistake that cost him his life like that woman did in D.C. !

So OP what is it you like to see and please tell the board in full detail and when it does not happen are you going to take up arms and go for justice and if not then why not?

I am so sick of the keyboard Warriors on this board that type daily how they want Revolution while never one moment getting out and start the fight!

So again what do you really want or are you just playing a game to get the responses you want to make you happy with poor quality bait?
:clap::clap::clap::clap:

ow do you know their lives weren't being threatened?
The police?
Because they were armed and behind doors probably pissing themselves. And they
were in a bottleneck where no one could get to them.
Why would anyone be so stupid as to say the police were in danger? If they left their safe haven and wandered out where the crowds were perhaps you'd have a point. But as it was you have none at all.

How would the police know she had no weapon until after the fact?
She brandished no weapon because she had none. What made Michael Leroy Byrd think she was armed? He had ample time to observe she had no weapon before he shot her like a coward.

I guess he felt safer just executing her for good measure.

And what about the rest of the mob coming in behind her?
What mob?
There was no mob coming behind her. Ashli Babbitt herself was not entering the Capitol building
because she could not possibly do so.
How many people do you think could squeeze thrown a window with half a pane of safety glass in it?
Get bent, apologist for killers.
You're truly fucking crazy. :cuckoo:

As Benedict Ashli was climbing trough that broken out window, other insurrectionists were busting through the doors with polls an helmets. Shooting her kept the rest out. That cop is a hero who saved lives.
That's bullshit. You must believe we haven't seen the video.
Fuckimg moron, what do you see that mob doing while Benedict Ashli gets shot if not trying to break through those doors?

We can see that clearly in the video-------------it was anti-fa members who broke out the plastic windows (PLASTIC!!) and then like they do with their very organized street riots--they quickly and quietly fled the scene separately.

You're truly fucked in the head. No Anifa member has been identified as breaking in that window.

What the fuck do you think Sullivan was really doing there....all summer long----we would see groups of anti-fa/blm encourage and lead attacks upon cities and buildings. Among the video arose a pattern...where usually around about 5 members of these groups would work as a well rehearsed group. ONe would film--such as sullivan...one would break window, one would encourage the crowds to enter the broken window, others would also play their parts-----but as each completed their obviously assigned job---they would quickly and quietly leave the scene---one right after another. We saw this at the capital as well when Ashli was shot.......Sullivan known anti fa filmed...other members of the group broke the window and then quietly fled, etc. EXACT same pattern----------People really rioting and breaking the windows---would crawl through themselves and stick around---but that isn't what we were seeing.

Does she want him to face a court and be found not guilty so she and those like her can act like savages or like BLM members and burn down their neighborhood?

Amen! This American patriot is already in hiding, and evil threads like this just put him and his family in further danger. This may be the most disgusting thread I've ever seen on USMB - and it was started by a mod. This thread "may not" be against the rules - but it sure as hell is against human decency to put this man and his family in further danger from the Trump terrorists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back