Asian-American Student Has Near-Perfect 1590 out of 1600 SAT Score and a 4.65 GPA, Gets Ugly Shock After Applications to Elite Universities

Blacks from west Africa, and their descendants in the United States dominate sprints. Blacks from eastern Africa dominate marathons.

Black basketball players in the United States tend to be good at jumping. Frequently I will see a black basketball player jump over the basket and push the ball down into the basket. I have never seen a white basketball player do that.
?

A white guy won the most recent NBA slam dunk contest....

I just gave you a link as to how much higher Asians have to score than blacks - on average by 450 points! - to get into Harvard. That’s a fact. Hardly an opinion.

Sorry, but every black has had the benefit of getting pushed ahead of better-scoring whites for TWO generations - and more recently, Asians. Time to compete on equal footing without the handicap.

And why are you so panicked by the idea that blacks won’t be given an advantage? Do you think they are so stupid they can’t get in any other way? There will be
[/QUOTE]
Harvard diversity statistics shows that there are 39.7 percent white students enrolled at Harvard University, 13.7 percent Asian students, 9.46 percent Hispanic or Latino students, 6.56 percent Black or African American students, 3.94 percent students who identify with more than one race, 0.197 percent.

There are more Asian students at Harvard than there are black, so common sense tells us they are being denied access because of their white counterparts not black.

More denial about the value of SAT scores? They, combined with GPA, are the most likely indicator as to who will succeed in their program. You racists are so eager to get the number of whites and Asians down, and the number of blacks up, that you are tossing valid assessment tools.
Prove where SAT scores dictate how a student will fare in college.

Which proves nothing, show me where statement is true. SAT scores don't dictate what a kid is going to do in college.
It indicates that IQ alleles are more important than family background.

For decades SAT scores have established their ability to accurately predict college performance.

Here comes the racist babble, black kids only make up 8% of the student body at Harvard. If black folks weren't in this country, your racist ass would be attacking Asians instead of black folks.
Your comment was not intended for me. Nevertheless, I will take this opportunity to point out that on several occasions on the U.S. Message Board I have expressed my admiration for Orientals.

When is a college admission a position of power?
And after you guys put a Fake Game Show Host in charge of the country, and he proceeded to get a million people killed, you really don't have any business talking about "under-qualified".

Hey, same question I asked Grand Kleagle Hector, if there was a game of Jeopardy! played by Bush, Obama, and Trump, who would win?

My Guess... Obama would get the most points, Bush would be amiable about losing, and Trump would lose all his money on a badly considered Daily Double, and then scream Ken Jennings was part of the Deep State.
I voted against Trump twice. On many occasions I have expressed my admiration for Jews, which the Ku Klux Klan persecuted, but you continue to call me "Grand Kleagle." Name calling is the lowest form of discourse, but you can't even do that well.

"Oriental" is for carpets. People from Asia are Asian.
I do some of my grocery shopping at a store named "Oriental Foods." They do not sell carpets there.

By "Oriental" I mean China and nations that learned civilization from China. These are Korea, Japan, and Vietnam. The word "Asian" includes Mongoloids who are from other countries, and other groups who are Caucasians.

It indicates that IQ alleles are more important than family background.

For decades SAT scores have established their ability to accurately predict college performance.
SAT scores are just a measure of where you academically, it doesn't predict how you will fare in college. That is BS.

If Social Justice Warriors have numbers on their side, why did voters in liberal California vote twice against affirmative action in referendums?

Why is Trump, who I voted against twice, so popular?

I think Barack Obama would win Jeoparday, and any test of general knowledge against Bush II and Trump. He would certainly win against Trump. Bush II might give him a contest.
They also voted against gay marriage

Your comment was not intended for me. Nevertheless, I will take this opportunity to point out that on several occasions on the U.S. Message Board I have expressed my admiration for Orientals.
What do you admire about Orientals? What do you think about Asians?
Can you find Oriental on any application?
It would be like calling black folks Colored.

Forum List

Back