Asian-American Student Has Near-Perfect 1590 out of 1600 SAT Score and a 4.65 GPA, Gets Ugly Shock After Applications to Elite Universities

What do you admire about Orientals? What do you think about Asians?
Can you find Oriental on any application?
It would be like calling black folks Colored.
I admire Orientals because they tend to be intelligent, obedient to the law, and monogamous. I appreciate Oriental cultures and Oriental food. I have read in translations The Four Books and The Five Classics. These comprise the Confucian cannon. For nearly two thousand years the Chinese Imperial Exams, which choose people for the Scholar Gentry, was based on The Four Books and the Five Classics.

I do call black folks Negroes.

They also voted against gay marriage
What matters is that there are lots of Americans who disagree with the Social Justice Warriors, who try to suppress Heriditarianism and Race Realism because they cannot refute it.

I am not opposed to the fact that some homosexuals want to get married. I am opposed to the fact that many heterosexuals do not get married and stay married to the people with whom they have children, so that they can raise those children properly.

You would think that with a 1590 score any university in the US would be glad to get him.

Of course to the racist Liberals he doesn't get accepted because of his race and other races (with lower scores) do get accepted.

Just shows us how fucked up in the mind Liberals are.

Harvard got 56,937 applications for the class of 2027. They accepted only 3.4%. All of them would have been highly qualified, so how do you select when you can only admit a tiny fraction? None of these schools admit solely on gpa/test scores nor should they.

Harvard accepted David Fucking Hogg to their school. They aren't that selective.

Go Fetch is a favorite game that libs play to make others go away
Yeah, I’ve noticed that tactic. They send you off with an assignment to present stats and charts, and then they find ridiculous ways to ignore them. I’ve posted numerous times how much easier it is for blacks to get into specific universities than whites with higher grades and scores.

BS, there are plenty of students that don't score high on the SAT or ACT and go on the receive college degrees.

As a matter of fact colleges are starting to phase out the SAT.
They’re phasing out the SAT for the same reason the competitive TJ High School abolished their entrance exam: not enough blacks are scoring high enough to justify their acceptance over whites with better scores.

Next thing we know, the libtard Government schools will abolish grading in public school for “equity.”

Last edited:
You would think that with a 1590 score any university in the US would be glad to get him.

Of course to the racist Liberals he doesn't get accepted because of his race and other races (with lower scores) do get accepted.

Just shows us how fucked up in the mind Liberals are.
Kind of like send us your best and brightest unless the aren't black!

Kind of like send us your best and brightest unless the aren't black!
That asshole Jimmy Carter opened up the US to immigration to Black and Brown third world shitholes instead of White Europeans and that really fucked up this country. Most of them welfare queens. Like we didn't already have enough Blacks and we were getting plenty of Illegal Browns.

Damn sure do, my daughter didn't score high on the SAT and yet she has a BA Degree and will receive her Masters next year. So much for that dumbass theory.
Standardized test results, just like GPA's, are predictors, not guarantees, of academic success.

Forum List

Back