Asians are the most evolved race

Source : Awesome Asian Proud To Be Asian We Asians are the most evolved...

The evidence which supported this are :
1. Asians are smarter.
2. Asians are less smelly and less hairy.
3. Asians are the most attractive race.

Further explanation are on the source such as "one of the evidence of Asians are smarter is that only Asians who can make Anime up to this day".

Dafuck is "Anime"? Sounds like something you get from a tick bite.

It's a Japanese form of animation that is very popular with young males.

Dark+anime+wallpaper+hd+2.jpeg

I see. How :::yawn::: vaguely interesting.

I dunno, if I had this and I had sushi, I'd go with the sushi.

Japan and China both want their kids to study hard, which is why they are always in school. There is no summer off for them. So yeah...I would agree that asians are extremely intelligent but lacking in empathy and compassion for "lower" life forms. I guess there has to be a flaw in there somewhere.

Plus, anime sucks. I HATE anime.

Asians DO smell, especially Koreans who eat Kimchi.

And hairy? Most Asian wimmen gotta' shave their mustaches.

Japan and China both want their kids to study hard, which is why they are always in school. There is no summer off for them. So yeah...I would agree that asians are extremely intelligent but lacking in empathy and compassion for "lower" life forms. I guess there has to be a flaw in there somewhere.

Nope, summer vacation in Japan takes over 1 month of free school so you don't know what you are talking about. The same for in China, Korea and most other Asian countries including in Indonesia, except in Indonesia
and other Muslim populated Asian countries it is not when summer occur but when the Holy Ramadhan month arrives for pasting in 1 month.

And I don't care you hate Anime because hundreds millions peoples including me likes Anime.

Akira, Ghost in the Shell, Spirited Away and Appleseed are awesome...just sayin'.

I heard the scumbags in hollywood are planning to make a live action for the Anime Ghost In The Shell, they are scumbags because they are always being racist by using western cast for the supposedly Asian characters, Anime characters are based on Asians and Japanese aggreed with this by always making Anime live action using Asian cast including with the latest Shingeki No Kyojin live action.

This thread is just bursting with 'stupid' in every possible way.

I just want to know who came up with Bubble Tea. I ordered it the other night (at a Japanese restaurant) thinking I was getting a fizzy mango tea drink...yum right.
It was good but these tasteless little chewy black gelatin balls coming up in my straw. I finally just skimmed the top of my drink to avoid the gross things.

food was great btw

Nope, summer vacation in Japan takes over 1 month of free school so you don't know what you are talking about. The same for in China, Korea and most other Asian countries including in Indonesia, except in Indonesia
and other Muslim populated Asian countries it is not when summer occur but when the Holy Ramadhan month arrives for pasting in 1 month.

And I don't care you hate Anime because hundreds millions peoples including me likes Anime.
Well, once upon a time they did have year round school...or so I was told. But methinks what put your panties in a wad is not about that comment of mine. I think what made you all butt hurt was the FACT that the japanese and chinese have no empathy whatsoever for any animal....and that I don't like anime. And probably the latter comment is what did you in. I bet you are a Brony, too.

Akira, Ghost in the Shell, Spirited Away and Appleseed are awesome...just sayin'.

I heard the scumbags in hollywood are planning to make a live action for the Anime Ghost In The Shell, they are scumbags because they are always being racist by using western cast for the supposedly Asian characters, Anime characters are based on Asians and Japanese aggreed with this by always making Anime live action using Asian cast including with the latest Shingeki No Kyojin live action.
It's official. Yer an idiot. Join the rest of them in iggie.

the FACT that the japanese [sic] and chinese [sic] have no empathy whatsoever for any animal........

You are not obligated to make ridiculous statements just because the mentally-defective OP has been making them constantly. Get a hold of yourself.

This is for dingdong that is on the iggie list now.
My bad. I thought asians went to school all the time which is why they excel in academics compared to the usa. It was something my parents told me, so I never really questioned them. Sorta like "kids are starving in africa so eat your spinach".

School Years around the World

He dingdong still got his panties in a wad cuz I said I hate anime. Just isn't my sorta thing. He took it personal. Dingdong mentality.

There is no good benefits of having big penis, having big penis only make the owner to think more about sexual things compared to someone who have smaller penis who will think more about creative things. Bigger penis produce more hormone [ forgot the name ] which raise the owner libido and the fact of this can be seen at african who commit the biggest numbers of rape and other sexual crimes in the world while being the most less advanced race in the world.

And evolution lead into a more smaller form so big penis is the sign of being less evolved.

'More evolved' is probably like 'more unique'; i.e., a meaningless organization of words.

Everyone is 'evolved' (except certain so-called fundamentalists who are more 'creative').

A point in evolution could be advantageous or not. Let's all return in a million years and discuss it further.

Forum List

Back