Ask a democrat

In nearly all cases it is not a choice. Humans aren't light switches, on or off, they are dimmer switches - on, off, this way or that way, shifting once again, damn it's dark in here!.
Proof?
Tons of it. Read up on Human Sexual Orientation Scales.
polar-bear-iceberg.jpg
You don't need AA, you need to reach into pants (as a nation) and find your balls.

If you told us you were an Indian in the first place ...we wouldn't care numb nuts...but deciet ..it's another thing..
Fuck-an-A you can't even ready plain English. I am no fucking Indian, shit-for-brains.

Is a person's sexuality the result of a genetic predisposition or is it simply a "choice?"
In nearly all cases it is not a choice. Humans aren't light switches, on or off, they are dimmer switches - on, off, this way or that way, shifting once again, damn it's dark in here!.
Proof?
polar-bear-iceberg.jpg
You don't need AA, you need to reach into pants (as a nation) and find your balls.

Where do you get your hand outs from bitch..bet you are at the mail box waiting and waiting every month..

RightyTightySenior Member

The nanny state destroys communities faster than any war can...
Nanny state? Bitch, you are sovereign nation. You could be fucking France is you weren't so busy being drunken Indians.
You live here you stupt bitch..

Hey, dumbass, he lives on the rez. That ain't U.S.territory but he is a U.S. citizen. He just wasn't until not so long ago.

So doesn't that bill encourage you to conserve electricity already? How much higher would your electricity bill have to skyrocket before you stop wasting electricity?
Probably triple. I'm pretty fucking stubborn, like most overindulged Americans.
If you are wasting electricity then you are just plain stupid.
All Americans do. We are a very wasteful people. I'm cooling a whole house while sitting (mostly naked) in just one room of it.
Just because you're an idiot doesn't mean everyone else is an idiot.
Against the average American, I'm fucking Einstein but if you grow up in the US you get used to having shit your way and not giving a fuck about others. If you're a decent person you fight against that but most aren't.

Having shit your way is called "freedom." Taking orders from the government is called "liberalism."

Is a person's sexuality the result of a genetic predisposition or is it simply a "choice?"
Proof?
polar-bear-iceberg.jpg
Affirmative-action makes races weak...

Yes, ask a democrat about why he/she supports such policies and we will do our best to explain why. Not all democratic policies are supported by all democrats of course.

Make it brief....

One example: Why do you want to tax soda? My answer to this...I don't. ;) But obesity and health cost are going up big time.
Why do Democrats think that $800,000 of taxpayer money is better spent on the study of penis washing in Africa than on something else such as infrastructure improvement or cancer research?
Penis washing can save lives What's a human life worth to you?
A human life in Africa isn't worth that much to me. On the other hand, the life of a member of my family is worth a lot. That's for each person to decide for themselves, not some government apparatchik.

polar-bear-iceberg.jpg

If you told us you were an Indian in the first place ...we wouldn't care numb nuts...but deciet ..it's another thing..
Fuck-an-A you can't even ready plain English. I am no fucking Indian, shit-for-brains.

It's your post

Nanny state? Bitch, you are sovereign nation. You could be fucking France is you weren't so busy being drunken Indians.

Hey, dumbass, he lives on the rez. That ain't U.S.territory but he is a U.S. citizen. He just wasn't until not so long ago.

You're correct, I don't pay the bill (the wife does), I just hand her money each month for it and she complains when it gets too high but it's 95 degrees here today so I'm sitting here in my tighty whities (with the AC at 74) drinking a beer and jerking off with you fools.
So doesn't that bill encourage you to conserve electricity already? How much higher would your electricity bill have to skyrocket before you stop wasting electricity?

Playing both sides are you child...yet according to your IP you live in Detroit..

That's pretty damn funny since only the Mods can see my Public IP and - I'm roughly 1,400 miles away from that once very impressive shit-hole.
It became a shithole because it was infested with snowflakes like you.
It became a shit-hole because they made crappy cars, didn't respond to the oil crises, got their asses kicked by Japan, the jobs went away and whitey headed for the suburbs.

Yes, ask a democrat about why he/she supports such policies and we will do our best to explain why. Not all democratic policies are supported by all democrats of course.

Make it brief....

One example: Why do you want to tax soda? My answer to this...I don't. ;) But obesity and health cost are going up big time.
Why do Democrats think that $800,000 of taxpayer money is better spent on the study of penis washing in Africa than on something else such as infrastructure improvement or cancer research?
It doesn't cost anything to tell people to wash their dick, jackass.
Actually it does, and you have to know the right way, and teach them the right way, and figure out if that will save lives (we know it will). If dick-washing was so simple we wouldn't have to teach new mothers of baby boys, young boys, teenagers, and men (especially after circumcision) how to wash those little dicks. And 800 K in a four trillion budget isn't even a rounding error, it's the petty cash for buying donuts on Friday.

The question is "why should US taxpayers be footing the bill for this?"

Make it brief....

A human life in Africa isn't worth that much to me. On the other hand, the life of a member of my family is worth a lot. That's for each person to decide for themselves, not some government apparatchik.
Learn what it means for the State to have an interest? it ain't whether you approve of it or not. And it ain't it benefits me (or mine) so I approve.

Progressives are like… "Let's help the poor little Indian nations get ahead with political correctness/affirmative-action"… How clueless can you get. Lol
The diseases, alcohol/drugs, occupying, weapons of war... did not destroy the Indian nations… It was the "hand out" by the federal government.
It does it does no good giving the man a fish, if you want to do some good teach him how to fish.

Make it brief....

Actually it does, and you have to know the right way, and teach them the right way, and figure out if that will save lives (we know it will). If dick-washing was so simple we wouldn't have to teach new mothers of baby boys, young boys, teenagers, and men (especially after circumcision) how to wash those little dicks. And 800 K in a four trillion budget isn't even a rounding error, it's the petty cash for buying donuts on Friday.

Because we keep trying to tell the fucking rest of the wold what to do. That comes with a bill, asshole.

If you want out then leave them the fuck alone and pay whatever they demand for what you need (or want).

Playing both sides are you child...yet according to your IP you live in Detroit..

That's pretty damn funny since only the Mods can see my Public IP and - I'm roughly 1,400 miles away from that once very impressive shit-hole.
It became a shithole because it was infested with snowflakes like you.
It became a shit-hole because they made crappy cars, didn't respond to the oil crises, got their asses kicked by Japan, the jobs went away and whitey headed for the suburbs.

And the drunk Indians like you went to the reservations waiting for your government checks..

Make it brief....

See that's what career politicians do is waste money on "humanitarian reasons", just like George W. Bush did with Africa. Just another thing federal government fucks up… Fact

Because we keep trying to tell the fucking rest of the wold what to do. That comes with a bill, asshole.

If you want out then leave them the fuck alone and pay whatever they demand for what you need (or want).

Says the drunk Indian..

polar-bear-iceberg.jpg

:lmao:
… But you do know what's best for the "Indian" huh?

Progressives are like… "Let's help the poor little Indian nations get ahead with political correctness/affirmative-action"… How clueless can you get. Lol
The diseases, alcohol/drugs, occupying, weapons of war... did not destroy the Indian nations… It was the "hand out" by the federal government.
It does it does no good giving the man a fish, if you want to do some good teach him how to fish.
You've known since we gave you infected blankets and "fire water" that Whitey was going to fuck you over. Save your constant whining and grow up, as a nation, Redman.

Don't ask the people who fucked you over to make this right. It ain't gonna happen and all he here from you is :crybaby:

You've known since we gave you infected blankets and "fire water" that Whitey was going to fuck you over. Save your constant whining and grow up, as a nation, Redman.

Don't ask the people who fucked you over to make this right. It ain't gonna happen and all he here from you is :crybaby:
What's fucked up is people depending on the federal government to do the right thing… LOL

polar-bear-iceberg.jpg

For 99 of a 100, Indians or not, that's a cake-walk. Humans are a dumb as dirt, and as easy to make happy as rats in a maze.

What's fucked up is people depending on the federal government to do the right thing… LOL
So, don't. You are the biggest whine-ass about how somebody else needs to fix this for Native American on this board.

For 99 of a 100, Indians or not, that's a cake-walk. Humans are a dumb as dirt, and as easy to make happy as rats in a maze.
Even in all 57 states and under sniper fire?

Forum List

Back