Ask a Progressive, How do the plutocrats run our lives

Simple answer for the OP. Tell us why you hate George Soros and that your answer to the OP

George Soros doesn't run my life. How do the Koch Brothers run yours?

Oh I thought you meant in the form of influencing policy. I didnt know you were up early for silly time.

It would help if you read the OP before commenting. I kept it simple just for you

I didnt think that anyone was so stupid as to suggest that a 1% was coming to their house and personally preventing them from doing something.

Then I remembered, its you. You see that bar of stupidity as a challenge

Simple answer for the OP. Tell us why you hate George Soros and that your answer to the OP

Oh I thought you meant in the form of influencing policy. I didnt know you were up early for silly time.

It would help if you read the OP before commenting. I kept it simple just for you

I didnt think that anyone was so stupid as to suggest that a 1% was coming to their house and personally preventing them from doing something.

Progressives keep telling us that we're a Plutocracy. Speak to your Progressive brothers and sisters as they're either using the word incorrectly or are just outright lying.

Progressives keep telling us that we're a Plutocracy. Speak to your Progressive brothers and sisters as they're either using the word incorrectly or are just outright lying.

First you should see what the definition is and when you dont see a part that shows personal interaction you should be embarrassed

First you should see what the definition is and when you dont see a part that shows personal interaction you should be embarrassed

Plutocracy or Democracy YOU will decide in Nov. 2016 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

You just post for the sake of killing electrons, right?

Plutocracy or Democracy YOU will decide in Nov. 2016 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

You just post for the sake of killing electrons, right?

Why not post the definition of it instead of what someone else thinks it is?

I didnt post that thread so...

Forum List

Back