Ask about Islam

All generations alive right now consider sex to be more important than decency.

Ah, so you, too. Gotcha'.

How is sex indecent?

Your derailment only affirms you have nothing to object with.

What do I need to object to? I like sex. You're not gettin' any, so you try to fake some moral outrage, aimed at those of us who have sexy women in our lives...

Then what did Jesus bring to you? And what did he leave you? What did he command you? You cannot truly worship anyone unless you obey them.
Jesus brought us Eternal Life, and Salvation from The Wages of Death.
Allah brings Death. There is no salvation in Allah-Satan.

The one that believes The Bible and in The Risen Christ who is returning again to Judge The World The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly.
But you believe in hell. That is exceptional among Christians. I too wonder what church you go to.

Jesus brought us Eternal Life, and Salvation from The Wages of Death.
Allah brings Death. There is no salvation in Allah-Satan.
Well Allah created death and life. You're right in that sense.

Allah can give salvation, but it is not due to a mere human being dying for your sake. It is through faith and good deeds.

There was nothing exceptional about how you think Jesus died. Such was a normal death during that time. Why should he have "paid the price" and not any other of those thousands killed like him?

He is described as doing acts of worship today's Christians don't do. But God doesn't do acts of worship, rather He commands His creation to worship Him, clearly and without ambiguity.

Well Allah created death and life. You're right in that sense.

Allah can give salvation, but it is not due to a mere human being dying for your sake. It is through faith and good deeds.

There was nothing exceptional about how you think Jesus died. Such was a normal death during that time. Why should he have "paid the price" and not any other of those thousands killed like him?

He is described as doing acts of worship today's Christians don't do. But God doesn't do acts of worship, rather He commands His creation to worship Him, clearly and without ambiguity.
Allah cannot bring salvation because Allah is not God. Allah brought death in to the world in The Garden of Eden when he posed as a serpent and deceived Adam and Eve.

Allah is Satan and in the end times, Allah will trick you in to worshiping The AntiChrist because he will possess him.

Salvation is through Faith in Jesus Christ "The Lamb of God whose blood was shed for the sins of The World" and not of works.

Ephesians 2:

8 For it is by grace you have been saved through faith, and this not from yourselves; it is the gift of God,
9 not by works, so that no one can boast.

Revelation 13:8 All inhabitants of the earth will worship the beast -- all whose names have not been written in the book of life belonging to the Lamb that was slain from the creation of the world.

Jesus Christ is the Lamb of God who died for the sins of the world (John 1:29). Jesus mission became clear to mankind only after He had been crucified on the cross. Yet the scriptures reveals in Revelations 13:8 that "the Lamb was slain from the creation of the world"

Peter repeats this truth in even more detail when he wrote about the precious blood of Christ.

1 Peter 1:18-20 For you know that it was not with perishable things such as silver or gold that you were redeemed from the empty way of life handed down to you from your forefathers, 19 but with the precious blood of Christ, a lamb without blemish or defect. 20 He was chosen before the creation of the world, but was revealed in these last times for your sake.

So far you still fail to provide proof or even an indication that the New Testament was the last one.

As for Jesus having been sent to the gentiles. I'm waiting for your proof....
Matthew 10:5-6 "These twelve Jesus sent out with the following instructions: “Do not go among the Gentiles or enter any town of the Samaritans. Go rather to the lost sheep of Israel."
The tribulation was over in 70 AD. Christians fled Jerusalem for the mountains. They went to Pella and avoided the tribulation.

Allah cannot bring salvation because Allah is not God. Allah brought death in to the world in The Garden of Eden when he posed as a serpent and deceived Adam and Eve.

Allah is Satan and in the end times, Allah will trick you in to worshiping The AntiChrist because he will possess him.

Salvation is through Faith in Jesus Christ "The Lamb of God whose blood was shed for the sins of The World" and not of works.

Ephesians 2:

8 For it is by grace you have been saved through faith, and this not from yourselves; it is the gift of God,
9 not by works, so that no one can boast.

Jesus Christ is the Lamb of God who died for the sins of the world (John 1:29). Jesus mission became clear to mankind only after He had been crucified on the cross. Yet the scriptures reveals in Revelations 13:8 that "the Lamb was slain from the creation of the world"

Peter repeats this truth in even more detail when he wrote about the precious blood of Christ.
There were snake cults all over the ancient world. The snake was revered for wisdom and renewal. Adding the snake to the story of Adam and Eve was about dueling religions.

There were snake cults all over the ancient world. The snake was revered for wisdom and renewal. Adding the snake to the story of Adam and Eve was about dueling religions.
The fact that the snake was associated with wisdom and renewal is proof of "the serpent's" participation in The Fall of Man.

Vs. 13 is in Genesis the First Prophecy of Jesus Christ, Yeshua, Messiah. It is called The Proto Evangelica.

15 And I will put enmity
Between you and the woman,
And between your seed and her Seed;
He shall bruise your head,
And you shall bruise His heel.”

We also know that all mankind descends from just two parents genetically, Mitochondrial Eve, and Y Chromosome Adam. The Bible is Truth. Those that do not believe it are liars like their father Satan, the father of lies who was a murder from the beginning.

The Temptation and Fall of Man​

GENESIS 3

3 Now the serpent was more cunning than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made. And he said to the woman, “Has God indeed said, ‘You shall not eat of every tree of the garden’?”

2 And the woman said to the serpent, “We may eat the fruit of the trees of the garden; 3 but of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God has said, ‘You shall not eat it, nor shall you touch it, lest you die.’ ”

4 Then the serpent said to the woman, “You will not surely die. 5 For God knows that in the day you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.”

6 So when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree desirable to make one wise, she took of its fruit and ate. She also gave to her husband with her, and he ate. 7 Then the eyes of both of them were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together and made themselves coverings.

8 And they heard the sound of the Lord God walking in the garden in the cool of the day, and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the Lord God among the trees of the garden.

9 Then the Lord God called to Adam and said to him, “Where are you?”

10 So he said, “I heard Your voice in the garden, and I was afraid because I was naked; and I hid myself.”

11 And He said, “Who told you that you were naked? Have you eaten from the tree of which I commanded you that you should not eat?”

12 Then the man said, “The woman whom You gave to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I ate.”

13 And the Lord God said to the woman, “What is this you have done?”

The woman said, “The serpent deceived me, and I ate.”

14 So the Lord God said to the serpent:

“Because you have done this,
You are cursed more than all cattle,
And more than every beast of the field;
On your belly you shall go,
And you shall eat dust
All the days of your life.
15 And I will put enmity
Between you and the woman,
And between your seed and her Seed;
He shall bruise your head,
And you shall bruise His heel.”

16 To the woman He said:

“I will greatly multiply your sorrow and your conception;
In pain you shall bring forth children;
Your desire shall be for your husband,
And he shall rule over you.”

17 Then to Adam He said, “Because you have heeded the voice of your wife, and have eaten from the tree of which I commanded you, saying, ‘You shall not eat of it’:

“Cursed is the ground for your sake;
In toil you shall eat of it
All the days of your life.
18 Both thorns and thistles it shall bring forth for you,
And you shall eat the herb of the field.
19 In the sweat of your face you shall eat bread
Till you return to the ground,
For out of it you were taken;
For dust you are,
And to dust you shall return.”

20 And Adam called his wife’s name Eve, because she was the mother of all living.

21 Also for Adam and his wife the Lord God made tunics of skin, and clothed them.

22 Then the Lord God said, “Behold, the man has become like one of Us, to know good and evil. And now, lest he put out his hand and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live forever”— 23 therefore the Lord God sent him out of the garden of Eden to till the ground from which he was taken. 24 So He drove out the man; and He placed cherubim at the east of the garden of Eden, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to guard the way to the tree of life.

Last edited:
The tribulation was over in 70 AD. Christians fled Jerusalem for the mountains. They went to Pella and avoided the tribulation.
More lies. If The Tribulation was in 70 AD then why aren't we under The Millennial Reign of Christ, and why is not the lion able to lay down with the lamb, and why has not The World beaten their swords in to plowshares, and why don't we see The Heavenly Jerusalem descending down from Heaven and why is not Christ sitting upon David's throne is Jerusalem.

You will be going through The Tribulation because you mock God, call His Word lies, and reject Jesus Christ.

Isaiah 11:6-9​

6 The wolf shall live with the lamb, the leopard shall lie down with the kid, the calf and the lion and the fatling together, and a little child shall lead them. 7 The cow and the bear shall graze, their young shall lie down together; and the lion shall eat straw like the ox. 8 The nursing child shall play over the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put its hand on the adder’s den. 9 They will not hurt or destroy on all my holy mountain; for the earth will be full of the knowledge of the Lord as the waters cover the sea.

10 In that day the root of Jesse, who shall stand as a signal for the peoples—of Him shall the nations inquire, and His resting place shall be glorious.

Who is the ROOT OF JESSE? Jesus Christ.

Revelation 21:1-4​

1 Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and the sea was no more. 2 And I saw the holy city, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “See, the home of God is among mortals. He will dwell with them as their God; they will be his peoples, and God himself will be with them; 4 He will wipe every tear from their eyes. Death will be no more; mourning and crying and pain will be no more, for the first things have passed away.”

Who will dwell with mortals and be their God? Jesus Christ.

Last edited:
More lies. If The Tribulation was in 70 AD then why aren't we under The Millennial Reign of Christ, and why is not the lion able to lay down with the lamb, and why has not The World beaten their swords in to plowshares, and why don't we see The Heavenly Jerusalem descending down from Heaven and why is not Christ sitting upon David's throne is Jerusalem.

You will be going through The Tribulation because you mock God, call His Word lies, and reject Jesus Christ.

Isaiah 11:6-9​

6 The wolf shall live with the lamb, the leopard shall lie down with the kid, the calf and the lion and the fatling together, and a little child shall lead them. 7 The cow and the bear shall graze, their young shall lie down together; and the lion shall eat straw like the ox. 8 The nursing child shall play over the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put its hand on the adder’s den. 9 They will not hurt or destroy on all my holy mountain; for the earth will be full of the knowledge of the Lord as the waters cover the sea.

10 In that day the root of Jesse, who shall stand as a signal for the peoples—of Him shall the nations inquire, and His resting place shall be glorious.

Who is the ROOT OF JESSE? Jesus Christ.

Revelation 21:1-4​

1 Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and the sea was no more. 2 And I saw the holy city, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “See, the home of God is among mortals. He will dwell with them as their God; they will be his peoples, and God himself will be with them; 4 He will wipe every tear from their eyes. Death will be no more; mourning and crying and pain will be no more, for the first things have passed away.”

Who will dwell with mortals and be their God? Jesus Christ.
The new Jerusalem is spiritual. Aren't you aware of figurative language in the Bible?

The new Jerusalem is spiritual. Aren't you aware of figurative language in the Bible?
The New Jerusalem is Physical and Spiritual just like The New Heavens and New Earth we will see after The Tribulation.

A spiritual thing does not have physical dimensions:

In Revelation 21:16, the angel measures the city with a golden rod or reed, and records it as 12,000 stadia by 12,000 stadia at the base, and 12,000 stadia high. A stadion is usually stated as 185 meters, or 607 feet, so the base has dimensions of about 2220 km by 2220 km, or 1380 miles by 1380 miles.
New Jerusalem - Wikipedia

Try your lies on someone else Makr.

If The New Jerusalem was merely spiritual, then why are Satanic Terrorists launching rockets at Israel and committing Terrorists Acts in Jerusalem, and Defiling even their own Mosques on The Temple Mount?

You people crack me up. You have a lie for every occasion. Satan is your father.

The New Jerusalem​

Revelation 21

1 Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth. The first heaven and the first earth had disappeared, and there was no sea anymore. 2 And I saw the holy city, the new Jerusalem,[a] coming down out of heaven from God. It was prepared like a bride dressed for her husband. 3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne, saying, “Now God’s presence is with people, and he will live with them, and they will be his people. God himself will be with them and will be their God.[b] 4 He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and there will be no more death, sadness, crying, or pain, because all the old ways are gone.”

5 The One who was sitting on the throne said, “Look! I am making everything new!” Then he said, “Write this, because these words are true and can be trusted.”

6 The One on the throne said to me, “It is finished. I am the Alpha and the Omega,[c] the Beginning and the End. I will give free water from the spring of the water of life to anyone who is thirsty. 7 Those who win the victory will receive this, and I will be their God, and they will be my children. 8 But cowards, those who refuse to believe, who do evil things, who kill, who sin sexually, who do evil magic, who worship idols, and who tell lies—all these will have a place in the lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”

9 Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls full of the seven last troubles came to me, saying, “Come with me, and I will show you the bride, the wife of the Lamb.” 10 And the angel carried me away by the Spirit to a very large and high mountain. He showed me the holy city, Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God. 11 It was shining with the glory of God and was bright like a very expensive jewel, like a jasper, clear as crystal. 12 The city had a great high wall with twelve gates with twelve angels at the gates, and on each gate was written the name of one of the twelve tribes of Israel. 13 There were three gates on the east, three on the north, three on the south, and three on the west. 14 The walls of the city were built on twelve foundation stones, and on the stones were written the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.

15 The angel who talked with me had a measuring rod made of gold to measure the city, its gates, and its wall. 16 The city was built in a square, and its length was equal to its width. The angel measured the city with the rod. The city was 1,500 miles long, 1,500 miles wide, and 1,500 miles high. 17 The angel also measured the wall. It was 216 feet high, by human measurements, which the angel was using. 18 The wall was made of jasper, and the city was made of pure gold, as pure as glass. 19 The foundation stones of the city walls were decorated with every kind of jewel. The first foundation was jasper, the second was sapphire, the third was chalcedony, the fourth was emerald, 20 the fifth was onyx, the sixth was carnelian, the seventh was chrysolite, the eighth was beryl, the ninth was topaz, the tenth was chrysoprase, the eleventh was jacinth, and the twelfth was amethyst. 21 The twelve gates were twelve pearls, each gate having been made from a single pearl. And the street of the city was made of pure gold as clear as glass.

22 I did not see a temple in the city, because the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the city’s temple. 23 The city does not need the sun or the moon to shine on it, because the glory of God is its light, and the Lamb is the city’s lamp. 24 By its light the people of the world will walk, and the kings of the earth will bring their glory into it. 25 The city’s gates will never be shut on any day, because there is no night there. 26 The glory and the honor of the nations will be brought into it. 27 Nothing unclean and no one who does shameful things or tells lies will ever go into it. Only those whose names are written in the Lamb’s book of life will enter the city.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back