Ask about Islam

da HOLY ONE is a very common usage in
the hebrew bible and hebew literature. It
refers to "GAWD"
Prophecy concerning The Birth of Christ, you fork tongued devil

Isaiah 7:14

Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, the young woman shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel
Only One Man, One God, The Son of God was called Immanuel (God With Us) and His name was Jesus Christ, Yeshua, The Holy One of Israel, The 2nd Adam, The Creator, The Word of God, The I Am, The Prince of Peace.

Last edited:
Isaiah is talking about Israel through all of Isaiah. He didn't change the subject for a couple of verses.
Wrong. Messiah is The Servant. Messiah Ben Joseph is The Suffering Servant who came to make Atonement. Messiah Ben David is the Victorious Messiah who is coming to Judge You and then establish His Kingdom. Jesus is the same God that wrestled with Jacob in human form, and is the same God who died on The Cross to pay for Adam's sin and the sins of all mankind.

Now go back and tell that foul god of yours Satan, That Jesus Christ has already defeated Him and is coming soon to cast Him and you in to Hell where you both belong.

try again----of course Saul was a jew---his GREEK MOTHER had converted to Judaism (more or less) Psalm 41 is another Psalm attributed to DAVID who had no crystal ball but lots of personal
troubles..... the poor guy was so beset that people with ACUTE personal problems recite this poem....
uhm....pharisees
All The Davidic Psalms nearly all of them have references to Messiah, Yeshua, Jesus Christ.

You are blind, dumb and deaf to God, so I would only expect you to lie about God.

The Quran is a book of lies written by the father of lies. There is no scripture past The Revelation of Jesus Christ.
Nowhere in the Bible does it say that. Actually Jesus (peace be upon him) says he has been sent to the lost sheep of Israel. Are you one, by any chance?

Nowhere in the Bible does it say that. Actually Jesus (peace be upon him) says he has been sent to the lost sheep of Israel. Are you one, by any chance?
Revelation was Dictated to John by Jesus Himself and that is why it is called The Revelation of Jesus Christ. The Quran is an Unholy Book full of lies written by Satan and designed to drag the sons of Ishmael to Hell on Judgment Day, The only sons of Ishmael who will have eternal life are those who have accepted The Lord Jesus Christ as their God. Jesus also brought salvation to the entire world first to The Jew, and then to The Gentile.

Islam wrote a false book, and added to God's word, nothing but a book of lies. They will be judged severely for it. If you are a Muslim and you begin to see the end time prophecies begin to take shape like they are now, reject Muhammad and his book of lies, and accept Jesus as the One True Living God and your only hope of salvation.

Revelation 22

18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: 19 “And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.”

This is why Muslims and other non believers will have to go through The Tribulation and endure the 7 Trumpet, 7 Bowl, and 7 Seal Judgments and suffer under the reign of AntiChrist whom they think is their Islamic Messiah, but he is Satan incarnate.

1650394990118.png

1650395039004.png

1650395112263.png

1650395073972.png

Last edited:
All The Davidic Psalms nearly all of them have references to Messiah, Yeshua, Jesus Christ.

You are blind, dumb and deaf to God, so I would only expect you to lie about God.
no they don't-----you are using a shoehorn. For
multi-interpretation syndrome ---try the BHAGAVAD GITA ------even better
nowhere in the bible does it say WHAT?

Revelation was Dictated to John by Jesus Himself and that is why it is called The Revelation of Jesus Christ. The Quran is an Unholy Book full of lies written by Satan and designed to drag the sons of Ishmael to Hell on Judgment Day, The only sons of Ishmael who will have eternal life are those who have accepted The Lord Jesus Christ as their God.

Revelation 22:19

“And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.”
right----and the the angel JIBRIL dictated the koran to the fevered mind of muhummad.
Poor "jibril" ----GABRIEL is pinned with the rap.
"the book of revulsions" is heat stroke mixed with
mushrooms

Wrong. Messiah is The Servant. Messiah Ben Joseph is The Suffering Servant who came to make Atonement. Messiah Ben David is the Victorious Messiah who is coming to Judge You and then establish His Kingdom. Jesus is the same God that wrestled with Jacob in human form, and is the same God who died on The Cross to pay for Adam's sin and the sins of all mankind.

Now go back and tell that foul god of yours Satan, That Jesus Christ has already defeated Him and is coming soon to cast Him and you in to Hell where you both belong.

Surada reserves the "right" to interpret her Bible any way she see's fit.

Sorry, Paul makes it clear, "The Gospel" (Jesus) was sent to the Jew first and then the Gentile.

right----and the the angel JIBRIL dictated the koran to the fevered mind of muhummad.
Poor "jibril" ----GABRIEL is pinned with the rap.
"the book of revulsions" is heat stroke mixed with
mushrooms
There is no Angel Jibril. Lucifer dictated the Koran to Muhammad who was a Heroin Dealer and Addict, A Thief, a Rapist, A Murderer, A Pedophile, Womanizer, and Homosexual.

Lucifer is The Morning Star

Here is the symbol of Islam.....The Morning Star.

Muslims worship Satan and are deceived by him in to thinking he is Allah. Allah is Satan.

1650395626659.png

Here is your God "allah"

Isaiah 14

The Fall of Lucifer​

12 “How you are fallen from heaven,
O Lucifer, son of the morning!
How you are cut down to the ground,
You who weakened the nations!
13 For you have said in your heart:
‘I will ascend into heaven,
I will exalt my throne above the stars of God;
I will also sit on the mount of the congregation
On the farthest sides of the north;
14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds,
I will be like the Most High.’
15 Yet you shall be brought down to Sheol,
To the lowest depths of the Pit.

16 “Those who see you will gaze at you,
And consider you, saying:
Is this the man who made the earth tremble,
Who shook kingdoms,
17 Who made the world as a wilderness
And destroyed its cities,
Who did not open the house of his prisoners?’

18 “All the kings of the nations,
All of them, sleep in glory,
Everyone in his own house;
19 But you are cast out of your grave
Like an abominable branch,
Like the garment of those who are slain,
Thrust through with a sword,
Who go down to the stones of the pit,
Like a corpse trodden underfoot.
20 You will not be joined with them in burial,
Because you have destroyed your land
And slain your people.
The brood of evildoers shall never be named.
21 Prepare slaughter for his children
Because of the iniquity of their fathers,
Lest they rise up and possess the land,
And fill the face of the world with cities.”

Last edited:
That right there'd be enough to get me to swear off of Islam...
from the POV of physical health and well-being---
any attempt to REDUCE SEXUAL DESIRE (libido)
is detrimental. For the record---circumcision of the male does not reduce libido when done
by the JEWISH METHOD-----when done by the
islamic method----ALL BETS ARE OFF. Interesting
factoids. WAY BACK IN THE DAY---muslims trusted Catholic clergy to do their castrations to
make eunuchs to be HAREM GUARDS. Today, they trust MOHELS ---(jewish circumcisers) to
do "IT" RIGHT ---no ragged edges (I got that from the "SAUDI MEDICAL JOURNAL" )

There is no Angel Jibril. Lucifer dictated the Koran to Muhammad who was a Heroin Dealer and Addict, A Thief, a Rapist, A Murderer, A Pedophile, Womanizer, and Homosexual.

Lucifer is The Morning Star

Here is the symbol of Islam.....The Morning Star.

Muslims worship Satan and are deceived by him in to thinking he is Allah. Allah is Satan.

View attachment 633012

Here is your God "allah"

Isaiah 14

The Fall of Lucifer​

12 “How you are fallen from heaven,
O Lucifer, son of the morning!
How you are cut down to the ground,
You who weakened the nations!
13 For you have said in your heart:
‘I will ascend into heaven,
I will exalt my throne above the stars of God;
I will also sit on the mount of the congregation
On the farthest sides of the north;
14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds,
I will be like the Most High.’
15 Yet you shall be brought down to Sheol,
To the lowest depths of the Pit.

16 “Those who see you will gaze at you,
And consider you, saying:
Is this the man who made the earth tremble,
Who shook kingdoms,
17 Who made the world as a wilderness
And destroyed its cities,
Who did not open the house of his prisoners?’

18 “All the kings of the nations,
All of them, sleep in glory,
Everyone in his own house;
19 But you are cast out of your grave
Like an abominable branch,
Like the garment of those who are slain,
Thrust through with a sword,
Who go down to the stones of the pit,
Like a corpse trodden underfoot.
20 You will not be joined with them in burial,
Because you have destroyed your land
And slain your people.
The brood of evildoers shall never be named.
21 Prepare slaughter for his children
Because of the iniquity of their fathers,
Lest they rise up and possess the land,
And fill the face of the world with cities.”
you are getting CARRIED AWAY..... calm yourself.
It is the nature of poetry to HAVE OVERLY WIDE
INTERPRETATION

Nope. Isaiah tells throughout the book that Israel is the suffering servant. Jesus is enough. No need to embellish him by changing scripture.

you are getting CARRIED AWAY..... calm yourself.
It is the nature of poetry to HAVE OVERLY WIDE
INTERPRETATION
Lucifer is The Morning Star, and the symbol of "allah" is "The Morning Star.

Game-Set-Match.

Jesus is the true and living God. Jesus will defeat Allah, AntiChrist and The False Prophet at Armageddon then cast them and their followers in to Hell.

1650398058561.png

Forum List

Back