Ask about Islam

You should study the Bible. Sadly you are ignorant. You can't shove Jesus into the Old Testament. He's enough as he was.

LOL, Cinderfella it is you that is ignorant. You don't know anything about the true Bible. You will never see the Throne Room of God and that is a shame

LOL, Cinderfella it is you that is ignorant. You don't know anything about the true Bible. You will never see the Throne Room of God and that is a shame
What are you talking about the TRUE Bible? Are you using the Scofield Bible?

Revelation was Dictated to John by Jesus Himself and that is why it is called The Revelation of Jesus Christ. The Quran is an Unholy Book full of lies written by Satan and designed to drag the sons of Ishmael to Hell on Judgment Day, The only sons of Ishmael who will have eternal life are those who have accepted The Lord Jesus Christ as their God. Jesus also brought salvation to the entire world first to The Jew, and then to The Gentile.

Islam wrote a false book, and added to God's word, nothing but a book of lies. They will be judged severely for it. If you are a Muslim and you begin to see the end time prophecies begin to take shape like they are now, reject Muhammad and his book of lies, and accept Jesus as the One True Living God and your only hope of salvation.

Revelation 22

18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: 19 “And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.”

This is why Muslims and other non believers will have to go through The Tribulation and endure the 7 Trumpet, 7 Bowl, and 7 Seal Judgments and suffer under the reign of AntiChrist whom they think is their Islamic Messiah, but he is Satan incarnate.

View attachment 633005

View attachment 633006

View attachment 633008

View attachment 633007
So far you still fail to provide proof or even an indication that the New Testament was the last one.

As for Jesus having been sent to the gentiles. I'm waiting for your proof....
Matthew 10:5-6 "These twelve Jesus sent out with the following instructions: “Do not go among the Gentiles or enter any town of the Samaritans. Go rather to the lost sheep of Israel."

What are you talking about the TRUE Bible? Are you using the Scofield Bible?

LOL, you are warped, you really are, get off of you Scofield obsession.. The true Bible is the one you aren't using, that would be the one where God parted the Red Sea, sustained Jonah in the belly of a whale. You know, the one who instructed Joshua to March around the City walls 7 times nd then shout and the walls tumbled down, that Bible. Your's is just a bible, you don't believe God's Word at all.

So far you still fail to provide proof or even an indication that the New Testament was the last one.

As for Jesus having been sent to the gentiles. I'm waiting for your proof....
Matthew 10:5-6 "These twelve Jesus sent out with the following instructions: “Do not go among the Gentiles or enter any town of the Samaritans. Go rather to the lost sheep of Israel."

You're dismissed

Romans 2:10​

10But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile: 11For there is no respect of persons with God.

You're dismissed

Romans 2:10​

10But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile: 11For there is no respect of persons with God.
I don't know the context, but sounds as if he's promising a reward for good deeds to all people. That on no way shows he was sent to any of those other people.

I don't know the context, but sounds as if he's promising a reward for good deeds to all people. That on no way shows he was sent to any of those other people.

Of course it does. Look it up if you want to know context, I am not here to spoon feed you.

Your generation. Don't get irrelevant with me

You're already pretty fuckin' irrelevant.

Which generation do you think that is?

Baby boomer? Generation "X"?

And if sex is, as you say, indecent, then I would submit it was only indecent insofar as you were a result of it...

You're already pretty fuckin' irrelevant.

Which generation do you think that is?

Baby boomer? Generation "X"?

And if sex is, as you say, indecent, then I would submit it was only indecent insofar as you were a result of it...
All generations alive right now consider sex to be more important than decency.

Your derailment only affirms you have nothing to object with.

Of course it does. Look it up if you want to know context, I am not here to spoon feed you.
You can't explain it? You know what they say, if you can't explain a topic clearly, you don't really understand it.

Forum List

Back