Ask about Islam

in islamic law-----if a man has two sons and one
converts to christianity----the muslim kids GETS
IT ALL. Even if a christian father has two sons and
ONE converts to islam----the muslim kid GETS IT ALL.
...........that is one of the many forms of islamic genocide
Where's that?

You're right. Ruth was gleaning for Naomi in the fields of Boaz. We were talking about women's rights...
She had the same rights as needy males and
females----what is your point? Try taking a walk
in an apple orchard UP STATE and "gleaning"
a few bushels of apples. You do bring up an interesting point. Both the non transference laws
of TRIBAL LAND and the GLEANING laws relate
to economic issues

Well maybe you can put it into short writing so we can do something with it. I don't mind refuting their baseless lies.
Why should I, who have never been a Muslim, be expected to explain the arguments, when we have the firsthand stories of people who were actually born Muslim?

No. Pedophilia is an illness where a person desires sexually little children. it is an obsession. The Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him)married Aisha, who was reportedly 9 years old when she moved in to live with him. However, the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him)[aside for being far above in character for such to be even suggested by anyone who knows about him] was married for 25 years to a woman 15 years older than him and when he was married to Aisha, he was also married to multiple other women, none of whom were nearly as young as Aisha. Many of them were widows.

Not to even bring up the fact that such early marriage was common all over the world back then and was still a century or two ago.
I am fascinated "many" of muhummad's wives
were widows? How many were widowed by
muhummad's minions or, simply captives?

How does your statement compare with The Revelation of Jesus Christ which claims it is the Last Revelation?

Revelation 22

18 I testify to everyone who hears the words of prophecy in this book: If anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book. 19 And if anyone takes away from the words of this book of prophecy, God will take away his share in the tree of life and the holy city, which are described in this book. 20 He who testifies to these things says, “Yes, I am coming soon.” Amen. Come, Lord Jesus!
It says nowhere that it is the last revelation...

the word "vain" as used in English, especially
in archaic usage can denote "false" or "senseless"
"an oath taken in VAIN" is a false oat
The word vain and false are not interchangeable and to insist that they are without any reason, is simple obstinacy.

The word vain and false are not interchangeable and to insist that they are without any reason, is simple obstinacy.
your comment is sheer idiocy----at no point
DID I suggest that the ENGLISH words "vain"
and "false" interchangeable. The Ten
Commandments are online in hebrew----the
words used to denote a false oath in the name
of God have been VERY FREQUENTLY translated
as "IN VAIN" ---especially in old translations.

Then why are they different from reading to reading, if it‘s been unchanged for all time? IMO, it’s obvious that the Quran has been corrupted.
I've explained it simply and clearly so many times I've lost count.

Why should I, who have never been a Muslim, be expected to explain the arguments, when we have the firsthand stories of people who were actually born Muslim?
Since you claim the arguments are true, you should be able to explain them, but I won't complain if you'd prefer to quote them.

First of all saying Jesus (peace be upon him) is god and god's son at the same time is no less illogical than you saying you are your father and your fathers son.

Muslims do not reject Jesus (peace be upon him) as a messiah. He is a messiah.

I've seen many claims - none made any sense.
"Never would the Messiah disdain to be a servant of Allah , nor would the angels near [to Him]. And whoever disdains His worship and is arrogant – He will gather them to Himself all together." 4:172
Muslims do reject Jesus Christ as God. He was crucified because He claimed to be God.
Muslims claim that Jesus is a mere prophet and that He is Dead.

Jesus is Risen and is The One True Living God.

Why do Muslims Deny The Son of God who is God, who is The Word of God who came to us as God Among Us or Immanuel?
Christ said that if you did not accept His salvation that you could not enter in to The Kingdom of Heaven.

Also, why is Allah called The Greatest Deceiver?

And why does The Bible call Satan a Liar and states that God cannot Lie?

Muslims do reject Jesus Christ as God. He was crucified because He claimed to be God.

Why do Muslims Deny The Son of God who is God, who is The Word of God who came to us as God Among Us or Immanuel?
Christ said that if you did not accept His salvation that you could not enter in to The Kingdom of Heaven.

Yes, Muslims reject the idea that he was god, but so do many christians — because he never said he was god.

Show me where in the Bible he said he's god.

When you say Jesus is risen it implies he was at some point dead, but God can't be dead. You realize your argument lacks logic?

If what you're referring to, regards to salvation, is this: I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me John 14:6, he is saying no such thing here. He is merely telling the israelites (he was sent to the israelites) to follow him and to obey him.

Allah cannot be described as deceiving the believers, but He can be described as deceiving the disbelievers. He is the all knowing, of course he would be the best to deceive.

Satan is a liar, while God is the truth. And it is one of Allah's names.

Yes, Muslims reject the idea that he was god, but so do many christians — because he never said he was god.

Show me where in the Bible he said he's god.

When you say Jesus is risen it implies he was at some point dead, but God can't be dead. You realize your argument lacks logic?

If what you're referring to, regards to salvation, is this: I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me John 14:6, he is saying no such thing here. He is merely telling the israelites (he was sent to the israelites) to follow him and to obey him.

Allah cannot be described as deceiving the believers, but He can be described as deceiving the disbelievers. He is the all knowing, of course he would be the best to deceive.

Satan is a liar, while God is the truth. And it is one of Allah's names.
John 1:18

“No one has ever seen God, but the one and only Son, who is Himself God and is in closest relationship with the Father, has made Him known.“

JOHN 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2 The same was in the beginning with God.
3 All things were made by Him; and without Him was not any thing made that was made.
4 In Him was life; and the life was the light of men.
5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

John 8:58 “Jesus answered them: 'I solemnly declare it: before Abraham came to be, I AM.” [This was the name God gave Himself when He first communicated with Moses, Exodus 3:14 “God replied, 'I Am who am. ' Then He added, 'This is what you shall tell the Israelites: I AM sent Me to you. '”]

When God first appeared to Moses in the burning bush, Moses was adept enough to ask God for His name. And God gave Moses an interesting reply:

God said to Moses, “I am who I am. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: ‘I AM has sent me to you.’“ (Exodus 3:14)

For generations following this interaction between God and Moses, the Israelites revered the name of God (“I AM”) as a precious title that was not to be slandered or given to anyone or anything other than God himself. Then along came Jesus. The Gospel of John tells us that on a day when the Pharisees were questioning the power, authority and teaching of Jesus, they actually accused Him of being demon possessed. Look at how He responded:

“I am not possessed by a demon,” said Jesus, “but I honor my Father and you dishonor me. I am not seeking glory for myself; but there is one who seeks it, and he is the judge. I tell you the truth, if anyone keeps my word, he will never see death.” At this the Jews exclaimed, “Now we know that you are demon-possessed! Abraham died and so did the prophets, yet you say that if anyone keeps your word, he will never taste death. Are you greater than our father Abraham? He died, and so did the prophets. Who do you think you are?” Jesus replied, “If I glorify myself, my glory means nothing. My Father, whom you claim as your God, is the one who glorifies me. Though you do not know him, I know him. If I said I did not, I would be a liar like you, but I do know him and keep his word. Your father Abraham rejoiced at the thought of seeing my day; he saw it and was glad.” “You are not yet fifty years old,” the Jews said to him, “and you have seen Abraham!” “I tell you the truth,” Jesus answered, “before Abraham was born, I am!” (John 8:49-58)

John 10:33 “We are not stoning you for any good work,” they replied, “but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God.“

John 5:18 “This was why the Jews were seeking all the more to kill him, because not only was He breaking the Sabbath, but He was even calling God His own Father, making Himself equal with God.“

1 John 5:20 “And we know that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, so that we may know him who is true; and we are in him who is true, in his Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal life.“

Isaiah 44:6 “Thus says the LORD, the King of Israel and His Redeemer, the LORD of hosts: “I am the first and I am the last; besides me there is no God.”

Revelation 1:17-18 “When I saw Him, I fell at His feet as though dead. But He laid his right hand on me, saying, “Fear not, I Am The First and The Last, and The Living One. I died, and behold I am alive forevermore, and I have the keys of Death and Hades.“

Matthew 28:19 “Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.”

John 20:27-28 “Then he said to Thomas, “Put your finger here; see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it into my side. Stop doubting and believe.” Thomas said to him, “My Lord and my God!”

2 Peter 1:1 “Simeon Peter, a servant and apostle of Jesus Christ, To those who have obtained a faith of equal standing with ours by the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ.“

Multiple prophecies in The Old Testament foretold His coming, but I will just post this one.

Isaiah 53

1 Who has believed our message
and to whom has the arm of the Lord been revealed?
2 He grew up before him like a tender shoot,
and like a root out of dry ground.
He had no beauty or majesty to attract us to him,
nothing in his appearance that we should desire him.
3 He was despised and rejected by mankind,
a man of suffering, and familiar with pain.
Like one from whom people hide their faces
he was despised, and we held him in low esteem.

4 Surely he took up our pain
and bore our suffering,
yet we considered him punished by God,
stricken by him, and afflicted.
5 But he was pierced for our transgressions,
he was crushed for our iniquities;
the punishment that brought us peace was on him,
and by his wounds we are healed.
6 We all, like sheep, have gone astray,
each of us has turned to our own way;
and the Lord has laid on him
the iniquity of us all.

7 He was oppressed and afflicted,
yet he did not open his mouth;
he was led like a lamb to the slaughter,
and as a sheep before its shearers is silent,
so he did not open his mouth.
8 By oppression[a] and judgment he was taken away.
Yet who of his generation protested?
For he was cut off from the land of the living;
for the transgression of my people he was punished.[b]
9 He was assigned a grave with the wicked,
and with the rich in his death,
though he had done no violence,
nor was any deceit in his mouth.

10 Yet it was the Lord’s will to crush him and cause him to suffer,
and though the Lord makes[c] his life an offering for sin,
he will see his offspring and prolong his days,
and the will of the Lord will prosper in his hand.
11 After he has suffered,
he will see the light of life[d] and be satisfied[e];
by his knowledge[f] my righteous servant will justify many,
and he will bear their iniquities.
12 Therefore I will give him a portion among the great,[g]
and he will divide the spoils with the strong,[h]
because he poured out his life unto death,
and was numbered with the transgressors.
For he bore the sin of many,
and made intercession for the transgressors.

John 1:18

“No one has ever seen God, but the one and only Son, who is Himself God and is in closest relationship with the Father, has made Him known.“

JOHN 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2 The same was in the beginning with God.
3 All things were made by Him; and without Him was not any thing made that was made.
4 In Him was life; and the life was the light of men.
5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

John 8:58 “Jesus answered them: 'I solemnly declare it: before Abraham came to be, I AM.” [This was the name God gave Himself when He first communicated with Moses, Exodus 3:14 “God replied, 'I Am who am. ' Then He added, 'This is what you shall tell the Israelites: I AM sent Me to you. '”]

When God first appeared to Moses in the burning bush, Moses was adept enough to ask God for His name. And God gave Moses an interesting reply:

God said to Moses, “I am who I am. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: ‘I AM has sent me to you.’“ (Exodus 3:14)

For generations following this interaction between God and Moses, the Israelites revered the name of God (“I AM”) as a precious title that was not to be slandered or given to anyone or anything other than God himself. Then along came Jesus. The Gospel of John tells us that on a day when the Pharisees were questioning the power, authority and teaching of Jesus, they actually accused Him of being demon possessed. Look at how He responded:

“I am not possessed by a demon,” said Jesus, “but I honor my Father and you dishonor me. I am not seeking glory for myself; but there is one who seeks it, and he is the judge. I tell you the truth, if anyone keeps my word, he will never see death.” At this the Jews exclaimed, “Now we know that you are demon-possessed! Abraham died and so did the prophets, yet you say that if anyone keeps your word, he will never taste death. Are you greater than our father Abraham? He died, and so did the prophets. Who do you think you are?” Jesus replied, “If I glorify myself, my glory means nothing. My Father, whom you claim as your God, is the one who glorifies me. Though you do not know him, I know him. If I said I did not, I would be a liar like you, but I do know him and keep his word. Your father Abraham rejoiced at the thought of seeing my day; he saw it and was glad.” “You are not yet fifty years old,” the Jews said to him, “and you have seen Abraham!” “I tell you the truth,” Jesus answered, “before Abraham was born, I am!” (John 8:49-58)

John 10:33 “We are not stoning you for any good work,” they replied, “but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God.“

John 5:18 “This was why the Jews were seeking all the more to kill him, because not only was He breaking the Sabbath, but He was even calling God His own Father, making Himself equal with God.“

1 John 5:20 “And we know that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, so that we may know him who is true; and we are in him who is true, in his Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal life.“

Isaiah 44:6 “Thus says the LORD, the King of Israel and His Redeemer, the LORD of hosts: “I am the first and I am the last; besides me there is no God.”

Revelation 1:17-18 “When I saw Him, I fell at His feet as though dead. But He laid his right hand on me, saying, “Fear not, I Am The First and The Last, and The Living One. I died, and behold I am alive forevermore, and I have the keys of Death and Hades.“

Matthew 28:19 “Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.”

John 20:27-28 “Then he said to Thomas, “Put your finger here; see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it into my side. Stop doubting and believe.” Thomas said to him, “My Lord and my God!”

2 Peter 1:1 “Simeon Peter, a servant and apostle of Jesus Christ, To those who have obtained a faith of equal standing with ours by the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ.“

Multiple prophecies in The Old Testament foretold His coming, but I will just post this one.

Isaiah 53

1 Who has believed our message
and to whom has the arm of the Lord been revealed?
2 He grew up before him like a tender shoot,
and like a root out of dry ground.
He had no beauty or majesty to attract us to him,
nothing in his appearance that we should desire him.
3 He was despised and rejected by mankind,
a man of suffering, and familiar with pain.
Like one from whom people hide their faces
he was despised, and we held him in low esteem.

4 Surely he took up our pain
and bore our suffering,
yet we considered him punished by God,
stricken by him, and afflicted.
5 But he was pierced for our transgressions,
he was crushed for our iniquities;
the punishment that brought us peace was on him,
and by his wounds we are healed.
6 We all, like sheep, have gone astray,
each of us has turned to our own way;
and the Lord has laid on him
the iniquity of us all.

7 He was oppressed and afflicted,
yet he did not open his mouth;
he was led like a lamb to the slaughter,
and as a sheep before its shearers is silent,
so he did not open his mouth.
8 By oppression[a] and judgment he was taken away.
Yet who of his generation protested?
For he was cut off from the land of the living;
for the transgression of my people he was punished.[b]
9 He was assigned a grave with the wicked,
and with the rich in his death,
though he had done no violence,
nor was any deceit in his mouth.

10 Yet it was the Lord’s will to crush him and cause him to suffer,
and though the Lord makes[c] his life an offering for sin,
he will see his offspring and prolong his days,
and the will of the Lord will prosper in his hand.
11 After he has suffered,
he will see the light of life[d] and be satisfied[e];
by his knowledge[f] my righteous servant will justify many,
and he will bear their iniquities.
12 Therefore I will give him a portion among the great,[g]
and he will divide the spoils with the strong,[h]
because he poured out his life unto death,
and was numbered with the transgressors.
For he bore the sin of many,
and made intercession for the transgressors.
John 1:18 is not Jesus' speech. Neither is the beginning of chapter of john 1.

As for John 8:58, you have a problem. Names are usually not translated, but this "I am" you find it translated in the Bible. Supposing it was a proper noun, which it isn't, in the above-mentioned verse you would have to choose, is it a name of your God or is it Jesus saying "I am"?

John 10:34-36
"Jesus replied, “It is written in your own Scriptures that God said to certain leaders of the people, ‘I say, you are gods!’
And you know that the Scriptures cannot be altered. So if those people who received God’s message were called ‘gods,’ why do you call it blasphemy when I say, ‘I am the Son of God’? After all, the Father set me apart and sent me into the world."

5:20 must by any logic be taken to mean God, not Jesus (peace be upon him).

Revelation 1:17-18 is a vision, a dream. If you read the rest of the verses, you see some pretty crazy stuff there. Just like you would if any person wrote down to you the previous dream they saw.

John 1:18 is not Jesus' speech. Neither is the beginning of chapter of john 1.

As for John 8:58, you have a problem. Names are usually not translated, but this "I am" you find it translated in the Bible. Supposing it was a proper noun, which it isn't, in the above-mentioned verse you would have to choose, is it a name of your God or is it Jesus saying "I am"?

John 10:34-36
"Jesus replied, “It is written in your own Scriptures that God said to certain leaders of the people, ‘I say, you are gods!’
And you know that the Scriptures cannot be altered. So if those people who received God’s message were called ‘gods,’ why do you call it blasphemy when I say, ‘I am the Son of God’? After all, the Father set me apart and sent me into the world."

5:20 must by any logic be taken to mean God, not Jesus (peace be upon him).

Revelation 1:17-18 is a vision, a dream. If you read the rest of the verses, you see some pretty crazy stuff there. Just like you would if any person wrote down to you the previous dream they saw.
You and everyone who rejects Jesus as God son of God will be thrown in to Hell.

You especially as you continually lead people astray and lie about the Bible and God.

So do the Jews. Jesus wasn't Emmanuel. Muslims don't believe in original sin or blood sacrifice. Each person is accountable to God for their own sins.

So do the Jews. Jesus wasn't Emmanuel. Muslims don't believe in original sin or blood sacrifice. Each person is accountable to God for their own sins.
The Jews do not deny Messiah. They were just blinded to His coming. They did reject Him, but that was necessary as prophesied for the remittance of Sin of All People.....even you.

Forum List

Back