Ask about Islam

The Greatest Threat to Islam?

Allah will protect it.

“and you shall certainly hear much that will grieve you from those who received the Scripture before you (Jews and Christians) and from those who ascribe partners to Allaah; but if you persevere patiently, and become Al-Muttaqoon (the pious) then verily, that will be a determining factor in all affairs” 3:186

to what reality do you imagine you are referring?
I have been in LOTS of parlors and I had even read
the crap BEFORE hearing it again in the parlors...
and now reading it on your posts. It is very
standard
I don't know, that's why I asked. Please follow the discussion.

I do not know the word, afaik. Are you suggesting
that the people who told me and those who wrote
that ALL KNOWLEGE IS IN THE ENTIRELY COMPLETE
KORAN----lied?
Afaik means "as far as I know".

I don't know, but maybe they meant a certain kind of knowledge.

where is islam practiced as it was taught
by Muhummad? If not perfectly practiced---
where is it recognized by muslim clerics in
authority who at least attempt to practice it?
All over the world. Islam is not confined to a particular place. Clerics aren't authorities.

all the people in the Middle east are "arabs"?
Having BECOME "arab" by passing thru
arabia? I am fascinated. Do you know when they were so designated historically ? Did the king of Egypt, Ramses, know that he was an "arab" Cleopatra was born in Egypt---which is the middle east. Her mother tongue was Greek but she learned to speak the language of Egypt which was not arabic------middle east girl----not arab. Language of Egypt----not arabic.
TODAY Egyptians claim to BE ARABS
I find it funny that some people are so jealous of Muslims that they have to try and attack their race. As if it made Islam false. And I've noticed the Jews are particularly interested in that strategy. Understandably, since they are very proud about their race. Islam teaches:

"Someone who heard the khutbah of the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) on the second of the days of at-Tashreeq told me that he said: “O people, verily your Lord is One and your father is one. Verily there is no superiority of an Arab over a non-Arab or of a non-Arab over an Arab, or of a red man over a black man, or of a black man over a red man, except in terms of taqwa. Have I conveyed the message?” They said: The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) has conveyed the message." (Classed as authentic by al-Albaani)

That’s impossible, since the dots in Arabic that lead to the different readings were introduced after the death of Mohammed.
Did you learn this, too, from quora? The dots were added according to the readings.

All over the world. Islam is not confined to a particular place. Clerics aren't authorities.
"all over the world" ok----like in Pakistan where
devour sunnis do driveby shootings upon shiites for
the glory of allah? Like Indonesia where devout muslims murdered the hindus of Bali for the Glory
of islam? Tel Aviv where a devout muslim---so
RECOGNIZED by muslim leaders murdered people
hanging around coffee shops FOR THE GLORY OF ISLAM and then hid in a mosque FOR THE GLORY
OF ALLAH. How do you define "cleric"----a fun fact-----Imams who preach the Khutbah Jumaat feces
flings are CLERICS -----and seen as AUTHORITIES
on shariah

I find it funny that some people are so jealous of Muslims that they have to try and attack their race. As if it made Islam false. And I've noticed the Jews are particularly interested in that strategy. Understandably, since they are very proud about their race. Islam teaches:

"Someone who heard the khutbah of the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) on the second of the days of at-Tashreeq told me that he said: “O people, verily your Lord is One and your father is one. Verily there is no superiority of an Arab over a non-Arab or of a non-Arab over an Arab, or of a red man over a black man, or of a black man over a red man, except in terms of taqwa. Have I conveyed the message?” They said: The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) has conveyed the message." (Classed as authentic by al-Albaani)
Muslims are a "race"? I have never met anyone who
was jealous of the "muslim race". The koran goes to
excruciating lengths to make it clear that Muhummad was "white" and not a raisin head

What is the Sharia Law all about and what is the pillar of Islam?
Sharia is the religion and law of the Muslims. Its sources are the Quran, the tradition of the Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) and scholarly consensus when there is no direct ruling found in the Quran or the prophetic tradition for some particular situation.

Islam has five pillars:
  1. The testimony that there is no God but Allah and that Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) is His messenger.
  2. Establishing regular prayers (5 times a day).
  3. Paying zakat (a tax that goes to the benefit of the needy).
  4. Pilgrimage to the Kaaba in Makkah at least once in one's lifetime.
  5. Fasting the month of ramadan.

Can't you read?
My family lived in the USA----my maternal grandmother was born in 1899----she could read and write in two languages. My paternal grandmother
was born approx 1884. She could read and write
in three languages. Both were from families of immigrants.
I did not know that there were completely ILLITERATE
women in the world until I came to deal with muslim
women

My family lived in the USA----my maternal grandmother was born in 1899----she could read and write in two languages. My paternal grandmother
was born approx 1884. She could read and write
in three languages. Both were from families of immigrants.
I did not know that there were completely ILLITERATE
women in the world until I came to deal with muslim
women
You should have just said you have no evidence or even a basis for your claim, whatsoever..

News flash, NOBODY is jealous of Muslims.

what women? A few hundred years ago there
were women who were QUEENS. Queen Isabella
of Spain had LOTS OF RIGHTS ----you are trying to simplify a very complex topic
American and European women had very few rights with regard to marriage, divorce, child custody, support, inheritance or property ownership. Jewish women didn't inherit . That's why they had to have a son.

Forum List

Back