Ask not......

So, now your claim is that government spending creates jobs? That is a new spin for someone claiming to be a Conservative.

what I said was that when the government spends money on military hardware it creates American jobs, that is 100% correct. However, when government gives money to people for doing nothing that does not create jobs, when the government allows a multi billion trade deficit with China that costs American jobs.

Do you under stand what trade deficit really means? If we have a 50 billion trade deficit with China, it means that in that year 50 billion of American wealth was transferred to China. Think about that over a period of 20 or 30 years.

Yes, I understand that the trade deficit means that we the people have chosen to buy things from China and people like you want the government to tell us what we can and cannot buy and from whom.

What it does not mean is that our "wealth has been transferred" that is just stupid.

that is exactly what it means, in my example China is 50 billion wealthier and the USA is 50 billion poorer. a net of 50 billion of our money has flowed into the Chinese economy. Its quite simple if you have a basic knowledge of economics and money.

I am truly embarrassed for you.

Ok fool, one more time. In any given year (for example) the US buys 500 billion of goods from China and China buys 450 billion of goods from the US. So China is 50 billion better off (50 billion was added to their economy and taken from our economy).

Geez, are you really as dumb as you seem to be?

Good to see you are winning the award for stupidest sheep of the day.

Funding NATO and maintaining our military are two different things. If they NATO members pay more we can pay less. that has nothing to do with rebuilding our military

Trump is not pushing for spending less on our military, he is pushing for spending more and more.

spending is necessary to bring it back after Obama decimated it. We need a strong military, plus military spending creates American jobs, who do you think builds planes, ships,, tanks, guns, ammo, uniforms, boots, rations, etc? American blue collar workers, that's who. That money stays in this country and helps our economy and our people.

You keep saying that

Can you show how Obama decimated the military?

its very simple, look at military spending during the Obama 8 years, and compare those numbers to bush's years or Trumps.

Thousands of marines applied for whitehouse duty under Trump, they had to be assigned under Obama. I think that says a lot.

here you go. Seems that Obama spent way more than Bush, and Bush started two fucking wars.

Are you ever right about anything?

View attachment 225295

Thousands of marines applied for whitehouse duty under Trump, they had to be assigned under Obama. I think that says a lot.

Link please.

where did that chart come from? I don't think it is accurate.

Trump is not pushing for spending less on our military, he is pushing for spending more and more.

spending is necessary to bring it back after Obama decimated it. We need a strong military, plus military spending creates American jobs, who do you think builds planes, ships,, tanks, guns, ammo, uniforms, boots, rations, etc? American blue collar workers, that's who. That money stays in this country and helps our economy and our people.

You keep saying that

its very simple, look at military spending during the Obama 8 years, and compare those numbers to bush's years or Trumps.

We were at war in both Iraq and Afghanistan when Obama took office. You would expect military spending to decrease as we withdrew our troops

Congress invoked a ten percent sequester on all spending. How is that Obama’s fault?

The larger question is....how large a military do we need?

But it didnt, Obama spent way more than Bush II did. See my post above

Keep in mind, Bush kept his military war spending off budget

Last edited:
Back to the OP

which democrats today would say (or believe) what Kennedy said?

second question: which democrats of today would green light Hiroshima and Nagasaki like Truman did?
Already answered

EVERY Democrat would say the same thing

Republicans would say.......Ask not what the wealthy can do for you, but what YOU can do for the wealthy

bullshit. go back to sleep winger, you had too much cheap vodka last night, none of your brain cells are functioning.

what I said was that when the government spends money on military hardware it creates American jobs, that is 100% correct. However, when government gives money to people for doing nothing that does not create jobs, when the government allows a multi billion trade deficit with China that costs American jobs.

Do you under stand what trade deficit really means? If we have a 50 billion trade deficit with China, it means that in that year 50 billion of American wealth was transferred to China. Think about that over a period of 20 or 30 years.

Yes, I understand that the trade deficit means that we the people have chosen to buy things from China and people like you want the government to tell us what we can and cannot buy and from whom.

What it does not mean is that our "wealth has been transferred" that is just stupid.

that is exactly what it means, in my example China is 50 billion wealthier and the USA is 50 billion poorer. a net of 50 billion of our money has flowed into the Chinese economy. Its quite simple if you have a basic knowledge of economics and money.

Ok fool, one more time. In any given year (for example) the US buys 500 billion of goods from China and China buys 450 billion of goods from the US. So China is 50 billion better off (50 billion was added to their economy and taken from our economy).

nope, you have that one wrapped up, maybe a lifetime award is in order for you.

Back to the OP

second question: which democrats of today would green light Hiroshima and Nagasaki like Truman did?
Already answered

Republicans would say.......Ask not what the wealthy can do for you, but what YOU can do for the wealthy

bullshit. go back to sleep winger, you had too much cheap vodka last night, none of your brain cells are functioning.

What have Republicans ever done to make the country better?
All they do is find ways to enrich the wealthy

You keep saying that

here you go. Seems that Obama spent way more than Bush, and Bush started two fucking wars.

View attachment 225295

Link please.

Well, then prove that it is wrong, dont just talk about it.

U.S. military spending 2000-2017 | Statistic

Trends in U.S. Military Spending

Same basic data...

upload_2018-10-28_10-35-5.png

contemp-pic.png

Ask not what the wealthy can do for you, but what you can do for the wealthy

You keep saying that

View attachment 225295

Link please.

Same basic data...

View attachment 225300
The big question is

Why haven’t we returned to pre-war 2000 military spending levels??

You keep saying that

View attachment 225295

Link please.

Same basic data...

View attachment 225300
The big question is

Because we are still fighting at least one of those wars and still paying for the second.

nope, you have that one wrapped up, maybe a lifetime award is in order for you.

Slightly dated, but read and educate yourself for a change.

America's Misunderstood Trade Deficit

A bit newer...

Trade Deficit Is Most Meaningless Economic Indicator Of All | Investor's Business Daily

Actually under Obama the morale of the military was at its lowest... Stanley McChrystal said it best… Obama is a fuckup

horseshit. You have anything to support this?
Lol.. Right back at you
I deal with the military on a daily basis, Have for over 25 years.
There is a reason why the vast majority of the military folk did not vote for Obama, like Stanley McChrystal said he’s a fuck up.

So, you have nothing to back this up except. thanks

The vast majority of the military folk have never voted for the Dem, that goes back 50 plus years. Has nothing to do with morale.

Morale was pretty shitty when we were losing 800 plus service members a year in Iraq for no fucking reason at all. Did your "dealing with" the military tell you that too? Were you ever a part of the military or just an outsider looking in?
Well, I sell firearms to the local sheriffs department and to Officers on two military bases nearby for their service sidearm along with enlisted private owned firearms.
They had one thing in common during the Obama years, they felt their commander in chief was not on their side.
Like I said there is a reason why the vast majority of military folk Do not vote for progressives like Obama. And Stanley McChrystal a democrat called Obama fuck up.

I was in the guard for eight years...

So, that is a no, you just base your view on those that happen to walk into your shop.
Generally, and what they are saying of course.
Like I said there’s a reason why people in the military do not vote for progressives generally

Funding NATO and maintaining our military are two different things. If they NATO members pay more we can pay less. that has nothing to do with rebuilding our military

So, now your claim is that government spending creates jobs? That is a new spin for someone claiming to be a Conservative.
No one can claim civilian government jobs are real jobs...

So the border patrol is not a real job?

ICE is not a real job?

Air Traffic Control is not a real job?

The jobs working supply and base maintenance on military facilitates are not real jobs?
Lol
Don’t be a jackass you know what I’m talking about

Last edited:

View attachment 225295

Link please.

Same basic data...

View attachment 225300
The big question is

Because we are still fighting at least one of those wars and still paying for the second.
We have no combat troops in either theater

Yet Republicans insist on funding like we do

View attachment 225295

Link please.

Same basic data...

View attachment 225300
The big question is

We have no combat troops in Afghanistan?

You willing to make a bet on that?

No one can claim civilian government jobs are real jobs...

So the border patrol is not a real job?

ICE is not a real job?

Air Traffic Control is not a real job?

The jobs working supply and base maintenance on military facilitates are not real jobs?
Lol
Don’t be a jackass you know what I’m talking about

All I have to go by are the words you post.

Same basic data...

View attachment 225300
The big question is

We once had over 100,000 troops in Afghanistan, we now have fewer than 10,000

Why don’t we have a lower military budget?

You keep saying that

We were at war in both Iraq and Afghanistan when Obama took office. You would expect military spending to decrease as we withdrew our troops

Congress invoked a ten percent sequester on all spending. How is that Obama’s fault?

The larger question is....how large a military do we need?

we need a large enough military the preclude any other country for group from ever thinking they can fuck with us.

We need to remember the lessons of pearl harbor and 9/11, Weakness invites aggression.

right or wrong, presidents get credit or blame for what happens during their terms.

Same basic data...

View attachment 225300
The big question is

We once had over 100,000 troops in Afghanistan, we now have fewer than 10,000

Why don’t we have a lower military budget?

What elements of our military would you do away with? ships, planes, tanks? personnel? Maintenance of equipment? spare parts? Bases in foreign countries? Bases in the US?

Tell us, oh brilliant one, what would you cut?

Back to the OP

Already answered

Ok, then give us a few recent quotes from dems expressing those sentiments. or even anything close. Bring it or STFU.

Forum List

Back